Do Asian Girls Appreciate Hung Guys

Mr._Ouch: I personally love to go to Asian massage parlors. Usually, once I take my clothes off, the lady goes to all shades of red and white. lol.

I really like it when they say things like: "You too big." "You kill me with big dick."

Even better, when they get their "colleagues" to come and admire the package.

Gives me a real thrill.

Mr. Ouch

captainstupid: i love asian women also, but they probably say that about every guy even if he doesnt have a big one

berkeleyerin: I'm chinese and I adore big dick, but what is up with that "You too big" shit? I'm SURE they say that to every guy, so don't get a big head (so to speak) over it.

Shaolin: Yeah, I went into a Chinese clothing shop to get an outfit and the woman suggested I get a bigger size, because I "had too much muscle". I do have a decent build, but I felt that was laying it on a bit thick. I was gonna buy it anyway.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, consider that the larger majority of asian women are somewhat petite, so any dick leading to a foot in length, and 1/2 of that in circumference is gargantuan to them. I've have a few asian women in my time who've accomodated me and then some.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Mr._Ouch link=board=relationships;num=1069182299;start=0#0 date=11/18/03 at 10:55:59]Gives me a real thrill.[/quote]

I'm sure it does Mr Ouch but, as others have pointed out, they say things like that to everyone.  Boy prostitutes in Bangkok will say the same thing (and tell you they love - well, 'lub - you as well).

A friend of mine fucked a (female) hooker in Amsterdam a couple of years ago and - yes! - she said the same thing to him.

It may be a thrill Mr Ouch, but it's a pretty cheap one!

drambone: Well, half a thrill is better than none, right. Let's not be so hard on Mr. Ouch. He was just having a larf or two sharing some thoughts, here. Let's not always be so bloody serious!!

Mr._Ouch: [quote author=tracksuitboy link=board=relationships;num=1069182299;start=0#7 date=11/19/03 at 06:30:47]

I'm sure it does Mr Ouch but, as others have pointed out, they say things like that to everyone.  Boy prostitutes in Bangkok will say the same thing (and tell you they love - well, 'lub - you as well).

A friend of mine fucked a (female) hooker in Amsterdam a couple of years ago and - yes! - she said the same thing to him.

It may be a thrill Mr Ouch, but it's a pretty cheap one![/quote]

see, technically you're correct: I've been banging Asian hookers for over 20 years, so I know their modus operandi (so to speak). But if the (limp) package is about half the size of her underarm and the extended tool matches, in circumference her underam, I would think this to be a more "spontaneous" reaction.

Mr. Ouch

drambone: Mr. Ouch, sounds hot to me. Tell us about the last time and do not spare us any details (yes, larf=laugh)...

captainstupid: any hot asians in boston wanna hang out let me know ;D

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Mr._Ouch: I personally love to go to Asian massage parlors. Usually, once I take my clothes off, the lady goes to all shades of red and white. lol.

I really like it when they say things like: "You too big." "You kill me with big dick."

Gives me a real thrill.

Mr. Ouch
Interesting thread. Had to bring it back to see if anyone else has any similiar responses. I have been to many massage parlors and never heard of girls calling in other girls to check out customer packages. Nice fantasy though. Most asian girls are scared of big dicks...and if is really as big as you say, they would never have intercourse with you.

Last edited:

Anonymous1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gives me a real thrill.

Mr. Ouch

LMAO! Those quotes made me literally laugh out loud.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, they like larger penises. The \Vietnamese women (many were mail-order brides), that I worked with would get a huge grin and hold a fist in the air and say "God bless AMEDDICA!"

They like the cock as much as the next woman.