Do average hung guys have threesomes as often as hung?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not asking for statistics here, just curious if hung men get involved more in threesomes due to their confidence and/or their package.

Two girls (who are roommates) were all over me. They both want me to call them. They were both being very sexual with me. I honestly don't think a threesome would be too far fetched from reality...

For the most part, I have no worries getting with a girl one-on-one. I can do whatever to her and I don't care. I've never had a threesome though. I'm average hung. Besides threesomes and other things that are preplanned/set up through swinging and things like that, have you (preferably a female) ever had sex with a guy who wasn't hung large?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had them; two guys for the lady, and me with two ladies. You can wind up getting exhausted. I don't think it was size of self confidence that led to the threesomes. It was we all liked one another and knew that no one would get hurt. The dope smoke didn't hurt either.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only reason it could make a difference would be if

a) you were wearning clear vinyl pants

b) no pants at all

c) The size giving an inflated sense of confidence, which is something women tend to find very sexy. But confidence is confidence, however you have it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one MMF threesome and that was in college. Both men were black and had average penises.

Next question . . . :cool:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one MMF threesome and that was in college. Both men were black and had average penises.

Next question . . . :cool:

You kinky thing! :eek:

Lemac: Just do it. Buy Nike sneakers...

I mean...shag them both. Threesome or no. They're already being sexual with you, without seeing your cock. They aren't going to freak out, get dressed and leave when you drop trou.

Don't concern yourself with such things. Girls are insecure about their bodies too, everyone has little things they don't like. They still get naked and they still get jiggy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You kinky thing! :eek: Only for the right man/men :flirt:
Lemac: Just do it. Buy Nike sneakers...

I mean...shag them both. Threesome or no. They're already being sexual with you, without seeing your cock. They aren't going to freak out, get dressed and leave when you drop trou. I quite agree.

Don't concern yourself with such things. Girls are insecure about their bodies too, everyone has little things they don't like. They still get naked and they still get jiggy.
That is so true!