Do BIG cocks need more lube?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking if you're talking to friends about sex and mention using lube, what will their reaction be? Is it a dead giveaway that you are bigger? Or do smaller guys use lube just as much as bigger guys?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's all about surface area, so naturally big boys will require more lube. However, needing to lube artificially may also be an indication that the guy in question doesn't know how to turn his partner on (assuming we are talking about a woman).

Needing extra large condoms is a better indicator, lol.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need more for anal sex. But a little bit goes a long way. Even with a perfect amount I can only get half of it in. I would love to get more in a lady.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say it depends on where you're putting it. If it's the vag, probably not because if your girl's getting hot enough, she'll supply the proper amount to let your tool slide. If it's the ass, then I'd say you'll need to slather alot on your dick just so that there's not a great deal of trauma to the anal walls.

If they're talking about the amount of lube used, I don't think it matters or will even tip them off to your tremendous size. What does tip them off is the way you grasp your bulge every time you walk around them and say "Oooh my cock is sooo big!"