Do BIG cocks run in your family?

Do BIG cocks run in your family?

Much as we'd like to think otherwise, I bet our family genetics play a big part in tool size. One side of my family is average, and even small. The other side could be called the horse barn. I have seen firsthand this hold true with several members (pun intended) from both sides of my family at trough urinals, the gym, candid pictures etc. I fall in the middle of the range which is fine for me. Any horsecocked dudes want to weigh in on this with comments on the size of dad, brothers, uncles?

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I'm assuming that since genetics plays a role in what penis you are dealt, there will be similarities between brothers or fathers/sons. But it's not exact. Just as their are differences in height, looks, hair and in talents and brains among relatives, there will be stark differences in penis size.My father is an extremely handsome man--even in old age--and I'm only average-looking ( even though there is an indisputable resemblance). My brother has a full-head of thick, black hair, and I'm thinning-rapidly ( we're only a year apart). I don't know what penis size they are, but just as there are those other difference, I'm sure we're not exactly the same. I have always wondered however, if identical twins have the same size penis. I mean, exactly the same.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 930989 and JockFull

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never seen my dad's dick but did see bulges as he would undress infront of us...not all the way obv just as he was about to go shower..looked big. And I slept in the same room as an older half-bro (dad's side), and he looked huge too. (same situation would wear briefs all the time)

My other regular brother though, we've actually had the convo and he's very average. But he has attributes and features that are a lot closer to my mom than dad. I look a lot more like my dad.

Last edited:

hanginglightbulb

Experimental Member
Media
I never get these threads. Why the fuck are people aware of the precise measurements of their male family members' penises? Not exactly something I'd talk about with my brother or father. They'd probably think I had a screw loose.

And it doesn't even seem like a 'fetish' around here. It's like people always ask how big someone's brother or father or uncle or whoever is. Why? What normal functioning family discusses and compares penis sizes with each other?

Last edited:

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aye yigh yigh.... a friendly reminder to further poster INCEST is not allowed.

SRX_10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dad isn't packing much so I'd assume that's why I'm average or below.... Maybe that's why my wife stays late at work a lot?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never get these threads. Why the fuck are people aware of the precise measurements of their male family members' penises? Not exactly something I'd talk about with my brother or father. They'd probably think I had a screw loose.

And it doesn't even seem like a 'fetish' around here. It's like people always ask how big someone's brother or father or uncle or whoever is. Why? What normal functioning family discusses and compares penis sizes with each other?

Absolutely!

How did this thread get so far off the original intent of it? I apologize If I offended anyone. I was just curious if some of the really big guys on this site were an anomaly withing the family, or par for the course. It's not like I was asking who knows the BPEL's for grandpa and uncle Lenny. When I was talking about candid photos, I was referrring to some polaroids of my aunt and uncle on a nude beach in Aguilla in the 70's. And didn't anybody go to the Y with their dad as a kid growing up? My pop is old school army, and not modest about his body. As a result, us kids weren't either. I'm sure sorry if I offended anybody with my wording. Its too bad these days everybody is quick to believe the absolute worst about someone w/o really knowing them. As an animal breeder, I study how traits (structural, behavioral, production) pass within populations of animals. Remember I mentioned genetics in the original post? Again I apologize for any confusion. And also, Hanging Light Bulb and Matt x, animal breeder means I deal with agricultural production of hogs and beef cattle. It does not mean, as some might take it, that I am into beastiality.
Peace.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never get these threads. Why the fuck are people aware of the precise measurements of their male family members' penises?
Often that's easy enough, you don't have to talk about it, somebody just needs to make a simple mistake or forget something. Like forgetting to lock the toilet or bathroom door when you are undressing, showering or so. In my case I was looking for one of my parents and stumbled in their bedroom, them having sex in the middle of the day. I wasn't expecting that at all and it upset me a great deal, also because my father had a huge tool, bigger than mine, I think.

Reactions: craigplayer69