Do BIG cocks run in your family?

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Definitely so, and I actually get it from both sides. I know it ostensibly comes from the maternal side, but my father's dick is basically a carbon copy of my own. When I had to go into his bedroom for something. He was asleep, the covers were thrown back, and he has hard. His dick was the same as mine - same shape, same size, and same big head. Again, he was asleep, and there were no sexual overtones.
I used to jack off with one of my cousin's on mother's side, and he was very large, too. I'd guess 8" and thick. This was when we were teenagers. The idea of doing it again doesn't appeal to me at all.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely does in my family. I would say each I have somehow caught were at least 8 or 9. I am not even the biggest among them.

Beautiful fkn cock on u, mate...seriously fkn nice...gets me hard reading 'bout straight blokes' opinions, experiences or even acknowledgement re other men's cocks, etc.

Luv ur post bro and totally feelin' u here too as my four older brothers, as well as my old man are all hung, every one of 'em more hung than me. Truth be told...I really luv being able to share that in forums like this, knowin' it's makin' some dude hard somewhere ;)

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How can you all talk about your father's / sibilings' dicks without dying a little? What the fuck?

Some people grew up in families where nudity was common at home. Even family vacations on nude beaches.

Other folks grew up where nudity wasn't as common, but was not a big deal. Treated as nothing different than being clothed.

Still others have grown up in families where nothing of their family members' bodies were ever seen but their hands and face.

Everyone else grew up in families somewhere in between those situations.

Indy

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my dad was a horse and my grandpap was a true bull...may have been gravity but my grandad sported the biggest set i've ever seen to this day....not fluffed or anything he was changing into swimwear in the basement and his wide heavy dick was just a pendulum swinging opposite his orange sized balls...he was standing still and his fruits were bouncing all over his oakened blue collar thighs. No one packed out briefs like my dad....good cock genes and i've been cockersizing for almost 15 years..my muscle cock could beat them both in a fight.

I loved lifting weights with my granddad and his buds in grandad's garage. I was still small and skinny at 18, but my dick and balls were huge. Grandad had a pot belly stove in the garage and kept it really warm. He was really proud of his muscular build and his big cock and balls and He loved to show me off to his buddies. They had no problem stripping down to. their underwear or naked to lift. My dick was always rock hard and they made me push through the workout. They made me post and flex for them and felt my muscles. I loved the comparison of my lean ripped skinny build to their beefy hairy muscle.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I've seen cousins and uncles naked and all had big soft penises at least 5", 5.5". I have seen their hardons by comparing together and morning wood and for some are at least 7" and one is 7.5". Dick size talks come up from jokes to stories of them comparing growing up to girls reacting to their size or sometimes just curiousity asking how big is that thing.

I hang 6" soft and 8" hard and my dad and me are close and have that relationship to talk size. I've seen his and when he is soft it barely peeks out and his hard is under 5". He has seen our relatives and been around at times my cousins and uncles have had those talks and we don't know how he got the short stick.

BigasaHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my family Yes. I have only seen my grandfather, father and my brothers nude to judge. ( swimming, nude beach, taking a piss together, Etc)
All of us soft are around 6” to 8” long, But erect all of us are over 9” up to 12 1/4” long.
We are all very thick soft or erect.
The women tease us about being a herd of elephants
My own mom told me that her father was extremely well endowed also. And was told that it was a little over 11” ( he passed away when I was young)
On my 1st wife’s side her father is also well endowed at 11” inches and quite thick.
We have sat nude in their hot tub with her mom and dad and talked about it openly…And a Lot More…
Though I am currently the largest both when soft or erect from either side of our family trees…
My brothers are not far behind.
Our son inherited the big Dick genes from her fathers penis size and my size so our son has a 11 3/4” incher that’s almost as thick as mine.
My doctor explained that I got my penis size from my moms dad and my fathers size .
Mom had taken me to have it checked out because it was already very long and thick.
I went through precocious puberty.
We are all quite open about it and the women tease us men about it.

On the subject of family trees and genetics the women are all blessed with large breasts on both sides.
My grandmothers, mother and my sister and my own daughter all have big natural breasts but are skinny ( thin) body sizes.
On my wifes side I can attest that both her grandmothers, and her mother each have big tits… So I believe breasts are genetic as well…
My wife has 36DD ( E), is only 112 lbs and 5’ 7” tall…
Our daughter already had 34D’s by age 12.
Now her own daughter ( my grandchild) is beginning to show the same trait.

D

deleted1025121

In my family Yes. I have only seen my grandfather, father and my brothers nude to judge. ( swimming, nude beach, taking a piss together, Etc)
All of us soft are around 6” to 8” long, But erect all of us are over 9” up to 12 1/4” long.
We are all very thick soft or erect.
The women tease us about being a herd of elephants
My own mom told me that her father was extremely well endowed also. And was told that it was a little over 11” ( he passed away when I was young)
On my 1st wife’s side her father is also well endowed at 11” inches and quite thick.
We have sat nude in their hot tub with her mom and dad and talked about it openly…And a Lot More…
Though I am currently the largest both when soft or erect from either side of our family trees…
My brothers are not far behind.
Our son inherited the big Dick genes from her fathers penis size and my size so our son has a 11 3/4” incher that’s almost as thick as mine.
My doctor explained that I got my penis size from my moms dad and my fathers size .
Mom had taken me to have it checked out because it was already very long and thick.
I went through precocious puberty.
We are all quite open about it and the women tease us men about it.

On the subject of family trees and genetics the women are all blessed with large breasts on both sides.
My grandmothers, mother and my sister and my own daughter all have big natural breasts but are skinny ( thin) body sizes.
On my wifes side I can attest that both her grandmothers, and her mother each have big tits… So I believe breasts are genetic as well…
My wife has 36DD ( E), is only 112 lbs and 5’ 7” tall…
Our daughter already had 34D’s by age 12.
Now her own daughter ( my grandchild) is beginning to show the same trait.
Yes, statistically men inherit traits from the maternal side of their family. Women inherit the traits from the paternal side. It flips back and forth like this through each generation. So your large size comes from your Mom's side. However if you had male offspring then his traits usually would be from your wife's side.

D

deleted12572791

They do in my family. My dad is 2.5 inches longer than i am both soft and fully erect. I am not mad at that either. I was always taught to "respect the place where you came from" growing up. I always respected him and will always. Much love to you all❤

Gnoixy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a brother of 3, even then, there’s kind of a lack of information, I’m about 18cm and my oldest is about 19cm.. but my 2nd oldest is only at 12cm.
(Being in the military, talking about penis size is a lot more common than y’all would think..)

D

deleted1025121

I’m a brother of 3, even then, there’s kind of a lack of information, I’m about 18cm and my oldest is about 19cm.. but my 2nd oldest is only at 12cm.
(Being in the military, talking about penis size is a lot more common than y’all would think..)
I was gonna ask. How do ya'll know the exact sizes? Never once did I ever ask or measure someone I knew. I've only asked like for a hookup or something.