Do BIG cocks run in your family?

tomwo1991

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My big brother is known regionally for his size. When he was still living with us I saw his cock regularly. He took every opportunity. I always thought the size was normal. However, when I introduced myself somewhere, I was asked about his large penis by people I didn't know. That's when I knew he was really big. My size is better than the German average. Nevertheless, I would like to see my brother's again, preferably hard, of course. Sorry for my bad English. this is from the google translator.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my family, no, but I had sex with three different (not closely related, if at all) very hung men who's surname is Thibodeaux and trust me when I say, they were all beautiful Cocks, so I do think they probably do run in the genetics of a family.

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have heard that you get it from your grandfather on your mom's side but this was not the case with me as I definitely got it from my dad.
Isnt that the same for if you start going bald young?

tomwo1991

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My big brother is known regionally for his size. When he was still living with us I saw his cock regularly. He took every opportunity. I always thought the size was normal. However, when I introduced myself somewhere, I was asked about his large penis by people I didn't know. That's when I knew he was really big. My size is better than the German average. Nevertheless, I would like to see my brother's again, preferably hard, of course. Sorry for my bad English. this is from the google translator.
at the weekend i was asked about my brother's cock for a long time.