Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have seen that flaccidmy father is the same size, but he wears small condoms,wich means it does not get much bigger.
my grandfather on the other hand is double my father's size flaccid, so the genes must have passedfrom the orher side.

Reactions: Curiusboy
D

deleted1000652

I've seen a few in my family actually, from various reasons.

I'm about 7'-8'.
My brother accidently sent erect dick pics to me and he was bigger. My cousin L I walked into the bathroom on and he was erect. Big as me.

As for my cousin G, I saw it flaccid but it was large.

Well above average, yes. Several years ago had a family reunion in Istanbul. Dads, uncles, cousins from all over were there. One day all the guys went to the hammam
(turkish bath). Of course everyone was seen nude in one area or another flaccid and semi.

Reactions: in2fitoldermen

Purplthg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years, I have watched online and been in person to a male strip club in Montreal. Every once in a while there were brothers, and cousins that were on stage dancing, showing their manhood in an erect condition. Yes, in many cases there was definitely a family trait in sight that "size" did run in the family!

babasonicox

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes in my family. When young boys with brother and cousin we yous to play and compare, and all of us were over average. My cousin the biggest, me the next, and my brother same girt but a bit shorter than me.
And now, my son is in the same direction than me I guess, since (in his inocense) he asked me why his mates are a lot smaller than he is.

Reactions: deleted14980321

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
Father way more length and girth, older cousin (only one we compared in person) about half an inch larger but thicker, younger cousin started college couple months ago and already looks like he shares more with his uncle than I do. Only saw his hard on over underwear; with hand as a scale he's much longer than me, around the same girth.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do BIG cocks run in your family?

Much as we'd like to think otherwise, I bet our family genetics play a big part in tool size. One side of my family is average, and even small. The other side could be called the horse barn. I have seen firsthand this hold true with several members (pun intended) from both sides of my family at trough urinals, the gym, candid pictures etc. I fall in the middle of the range which is fine for me. Any horsecocked dudes want to weigh in on this with comments on the size of dad, brothers, uncles?
My half bro has a bigger thicker longer cock than me while my boys are also really well hung in comparison to me, side by side cockwise I am smaller. However my ex wife's dad was well hung though only saw it on the dangle, so perhaps my boys take after that side of the family

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cant speak to my own family since I have my no bro's and have never really seen father's ...lol... But I do believe heritage plays a role.

One anecdote, ...yrs ago I used to go to a nudist resort to party with 2 older swinger couples and a lady friend
One of the hubbies was pretty hung, and one time 2 of his brothers came out to chill. When we all got out of the hot tub, it was a trip, lol all 3 of them were hanging like literally identical length shape and girth. We all got a kick out of it.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a few in my family actually, from various reasons.

I'm about 7'-8'.
My brother accidently sent erect dick pics to me and he was bigger. My cousin L I walked into the bathroom on and he was erect. Big as me.

As for my cousin G, I saw it flaccid but it was large.
Hot to get unexpected bigger cock pics!

I'd say dick shapes runs in the family because there are various length and girth but everyone has a big head (like very big).

craigplayer69

Sexy Member
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The ignorance in these threads kill me. Discussing penis size as it relates to family members is not incest. Not even close. To those who can't imagine how one would even know the size of a father or sibling just show how closed minded of an environment a person grew up in. My father was a nudist. There are thousands of nudist families all over the country. In that setting nothing is rely hidden so it is entirely fathomable to know the size of someone else both accused and erect. No difference than knowing a persons height or any other physical feature.
It would be more credible if your spelling and diction were spot on....as it is, it only shows you to be an idiot.