Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my dad was a horse and my grandpap was a true bull...may have been gravity but my grandad sported the biggest set i've ever seen to this day....not fluffed or anything he was changing into swimwear in the basement and his wide heavy dick was just a pendulum swinging opposite his orange sized balls...he was standing still and his fruits were bouncing all over his oakened blue collar thighs. No one packed out briefs like my dad....good cock genes and i've been cockersizing for almost 15 years..my muscle cock could beat them both in a fight.

my dad was a horse and my grandpap was a true bull...may have been gravity but my grandad sported the biggest set i've ever seen to this day....not fluffed or anything he was changing into swimwear in the basement and his wide heavy dick was just a pendulum swinging opposite his orange sized balls...he was standing still and his fruits were bouncing all over his oakened blue collar thighs. No one packed out briefs like my dad....good cock genes and i've been cockersizing for almost 15 years..my muscle cock could beat them both in a fight.
THAT'S what I'm talking about guys-- A monster like ManTubeula's didn't just show up out of thin air. You can always improve it if you cockersize it, but part of it is what you start out with in the first place. Lucky bastard you, Tube. ;)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have to admit that I'm the smallest in my family, every guy has at least a 16x9 inch penis. Sadly I'm only 3/4 of their size and they all make fun of me. Hell , every woman has at least a 48fff bust. We're just your average family

Reactions: Mickey1234

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen my dad naked many times before and I can tell he is at least but maybe not a little bigger than me. Seeing my dad in his white briefs at night or in the morn he has a big bulge in them from his flaccid click and big balls. I fill my briefs up too but not like him. The gym we go to has open showers so we see each other naked at least a few times a week so we are well aware that I get my size from his side if the family

One side of my family is Eastern European- heavy with Czech, Hungarian, Bulgarian influence. These are the "gifted" guys. Fortunately I do take after this side more than the other in that department. ;)

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One side of my family is Eastern European- heavy with Czech, Hungarian, Bulgarian influence. These are the "gifted" guys. Fortunately I do take after this side more than the other in that department. ;)
Show us a pic, @gagonit !!!

Reactions: fred3456

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say big cocks are genetic in families. My friend and his brothers are well endowed. Their dad is Mexican from a farming town in Mexico. Their Mom is Irish from a ranching town in Wyoming. Their dad had no shame walking around his house naked even when guests were over. I lived with this family for about a year, so I was no stranger to seeing him naked. He had a very thick purple uncircumcised cock. It was not that long but it was surely very thick. It would make a huge thud when he would sit down. My friends who were brothers were white skinned in complexion. They all had very long and thick pink cocks bigger than their dad.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah definitely, I've seen most of my close family in the buff as my parents are naturist, when I was growing up at least one vacation a year would be to naturist sites. There was no shyness at home either, we didn't all walk about naked all the time but everyone slept naked, walked to the bathroom naked, sunbathed naked etc.
I can't speak for erect size I've never seen another family member with a hard on, and have no desire to!
My father, his brother and their dad (my grandfather, no longer with us) all have very thick pendulous cocks and big balls.
On my mother's side her father (my grandfather, still with us) has a really long average thickness cock with a huge head totally out of proportion to his shaft thickness with average size but very low hanging balls.
My parents actually met within the nudist/hippie scene back in the mid 60's which I think is pretty cool!
I guess as a result of good breeding I have been blessed with big dick genes which I'm pleased to say I appear to have passed on to my Children too.

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Where's the other side of your family from?