Do big digs make louder squelching sounds

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just want to know about people's experience of the sounds genitals make during the sex act. Do bigger dicks make louder squelching sounds inside a vagina or does something else determine how much noise genitals make fucking?

Hey... once I get in it, and start hittin' it...and it gets open and wet,
sound just like a suction pump pulling for oil (that's rough).
But sometimes it sound like ocean waves, washing back and forth on a shore in motion (that's smooth).....Hmmmm Good.:wink:
I enjoy it more when I'm bustin' it open wide.
You can't get these sounds when it's tight. But that's my taste.
I can get some of the same sounds when I get a blow-job and some good head.:biggrin1:
Thanks for asking. I be sure to listen more closely next time I get some.
Be Safe, Be Care, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I encountered a queef, I researched it afterward and it said things that make it more likely are use of condoms and/or an exceptionally wide penis. This makes sense. A queef is air forced into a vagina that is then pushed back out, so it would make sense that a wider penis would allow less room for air to escape (like a piston) and thus would result in a pressure release in the form of a squelching noise (queef). That said, queefs are awesome! I call my girlfriend the Queen of Queefs.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that's love! lol awesome. In doggystyle there are lots of queefs but I don't do that too often. I'm not allowed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience the noise has more to do with my wetness and if he pulls all the way out and then goes back in; I think it forms an air pocket of sorts and contributes to squishy squelching sounds.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hrm... thank god that doesn't happen... I'm the person who gets super wet, and loves doggy style... but this hasn't happened to me yet... knocks on wood.