Do big guys get to take their wife/gf anally as often as tiny guys?

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
As I have mentioned in other posts, I have a very small penis which is much too small for my wife's vagina... What makes it even more difficult for me, is that my wife's Ex had a huge powerful cock, and that basically ruined her for me. I have NEVER been able to give her an orgasm with my tiny cock, while as she likes to remind me, he could give her an orgasm without even trying because he was so big and potent.
So now I almost always take her anally, which I LOVE because anus gives the sort of tightness that I can never experience when I take her vaginally because I am just way too small for her.

Yesterday we were spooning - which is my favorite position because it is the easiest way for my tiny dick to reach her asshole (with some other positions I am actually too short to reach). As I was fuck her ass I asked (as I almost always do): "did you ever let him fuck your ass". To which she responded: "Of course not. He was WAY too big for that! Only your cute little cock has ever been allowed in there." And then she continued to talk dirty to me about all the differences between his huch cock and my tiny little dick - which is a big turn for me.
But it also got me wondering whether my situation is common - ie are small guys allowed to fuck their wive/girlfriend anally much more often than big guys? Is it one of the few advantages of being tiny?

Reactions: Sechs and Drew75

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t have anything to brag about between my legs but I’ve asked my fwb the sane question. She told me she has a cut off limit for cock size and anal. Luckily I don’t fall in that limit! But then again she doesn’t like hung guys in her vagina either

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Of course not. He was WAY too big for that! Only your cute little cock has ever been allowed in there."

You shouldn't believe everything you hear during sex.
"Your penis is too huge for anal" is the textbook answer we're taught to avoid anal with a guy while still feeding his ego and keeping him happy ;)

Reactions: BWPHOENIX

My sweetie ranks up there among the endowed men I've been with, and he is literally the only man I've ever asked for anal sex..

Here is my experience for whatever it's worth to anyone.....

My wife and I have played around with anal just a bit but came to the mutual decision that it's just not that easy for us and we don't really care about it all that much. I am just over 7.5" long, 5.5" thick girth in the middle, and 6" girth at the base of my cock. So, Im not sure if it's my cock size (which isn't overly large in my opinion) or her particular build, or whatever, but it just isn't a good fit for us. Fortunately, her pussy is a perfect fit for me and I much prefer that anyway. From my viewpoint, pussy was made for cock, anal isn't really.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gf of mine said she gets in the mood for anal every now and again and enjoys it done right at the right time. In our anal exploits we were successful 2/4 times or there abouts. She said my girth did make it uncomfortable and she had trouble getting into it.

I'm not real into anal so, she may have been more persistent if she knew it was a big deal for me

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gf of mine said she gets in the mood for anal every now and again and enjoys it, done right, at the right time. In our anal exploits we were successful 2/4 times or there abouts. She said my girth did make it uncomfortable and she had trouble getting into it.

I'm not real into anal so, she may have been more persistent if she knew it was a big deal for me

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm long but not too thick — more Brent Everett thick — and my gf takes all of me anally. A lot of it has to do with finding the right angle — it's the same if I'm fucking a guy — but if a new partner asks me to stop, I will.

Reactions: teninchman

Jhook1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been successful 1 out of 4 times with my lady. Even then it took a lot of lube and a lot of patience. She has done it with other people no problem, but she barely lasted 3 minutes with me. Even with all the lube she still bled a little. Suffice to say, it is a rare occurred for me... but vaginal is whenever we want, however we want (which is usually a lot and in all different ways)

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Some women like anal, some don't. The ones who like it will want it whatever cock size is involved. The ones who don't like it, won't.

I am not entirely sure I agree with that.
My wife does seem to enjoy anal sex with me. And yet she would never let her Huge Ex anywhere near her ass.
In fact, she almost never allowed him to take her doggy-style, because he would just go too deep inside her and would hit her cervix - a feeling she hated.

The only position she likes with him was with her on top (well to be fair, I should say she LOVED that position with him, because she would get really really intense orgasms fucking him in that position). One of the reasons she loved that position was because she could control how deep and how hard he could go inside her. By being on top she could make sure he didn't go deep enough to hit her cervix. One thing she likes to say to turn me on in the rare occasions when we have sex with her on top, is that I am so small that I can't reach her cervix, no matter how hard I try - unlike him, who could so easily reach it. She likes to say she is happy my tiny cock has never been able to touch that part of her that his huge cock could reach so easily - a back handed compliment if I ever heard one.

Anyway - all this to say that it does seem possible for a woman to be interested in anal sex with SOME men, but not with others...

Reactions: teninchman