Do big guys get to take their wife/gf anally as often as tiny guys?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think the determining factor is whether or not the woman taking the dick wants it in her ass and whether she does/doesn't enjoy it. Size isn't the key factor in pleasure. Not for me anyway.

My guy is large. I love it in my butt.

We did anal once, she said no more. She shared with me that she has enjoyed anal sex with prior boyfriends and I’m not huge by any stretch but she said it was too much for her..... bummer :(

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the determining factor is whether or not the woman taking the dick wants it in her ass and whether she does/doesn't enjoy it.

This.
If I want it I'll make it work.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there is no simple answer here. It all depends on if the woman likes anal or not, if the guy knows what he is doing and the amount of stretching the woman is willing to take. Not all sizes are comfortable for all women. The plesure-pain combo isn't desired by all.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the determining factor is whether or not the woman taking the dick wants it in her ass and whether she does/doesn't enjoy it. Size isn't the key factor in pleasure. Not for me anyway.

My guy is large. I love it in my butt.
This.
If I want it I'll make it work.
Some women like anal, some don't. The ones who like it will want it whatever cock size is involved. The ones who don't like it, won't.

I think we have the answer, generally speaking

HighNine

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I've only had anal 3 times over the last 8 years with my wife and the only way she lets me in is if she's drunk! Haha even in those times I've never made it all the way in with her cause she says its too big.

I've had an ex when I was in high school that would take it fairly often and a very brave one night stand that tried to ride me anally which didn't go well on the first try... But she said she only did anal with bigger guys.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's rare for a woman to let me take her ass due to my thickness, even my own missus only let's me maybe a few times a year and doesn't enjoy it so kinda kills it.
The women I have taken anally that enjoy it have always been seriously into anal and used to larger things in their butt.

For me, no..!

My wife literally had it once and scared her off due to my girth mainly.:/

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think its so much the size thats the determining factor, its whether or not she want/likes it. Most women ive been with are a hard no regardless, some have been curious to try but ultimately it wasn't for them, then theres the rare handful that almost crave it, they usually are not shy about it either and will let you know they are into it. This one i know says she prefers anal over vaginal cause it damn near guarantees an orgasm, and she was the one who actively came after me cause my ex had mentioned my size and the first time we hooked up she wanted anal.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anal sex has never appealed to me or any of my partners. Humans are so varied in their tastes but I can honestly not see the point unless a pussy is not available. Maybe I'm missing out bit my current SO is tiny and it's never going to happen! Lol

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do qualify my above post applies to hetero couplings. Obviously gays have a totally different perspective anD understandably so.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As others have stated, i think it depends on if the lady wants it or not. From my own experience, i'm not huge but i'm not small either (as i'm learning, although culture has taught me since i was young). According to stats, i'm a fair bit above average. My SO loves anal. However, we've also experimented with a number of toys. We've used some anal plugs and she's recently started rejecting them because they're 'too big'. She doesn't enjoy the discomfort. However, I'm *significantly larger* than these toys and when she's hot, she loves me fucking her ass. Not every session, but with some regularity.

If you're huge, and its casual sex...i'd guess you wouldn't have anal too much. However if the woman wants it, I bet she'd make it work if she wanted to, regardless of size. Every vagina and ass is different. And every desire is unique too.

Reactions: LittleCockJock

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uuhm, a lady can get an orgasm from anal??? i didn't know that!

I dont think its so much the size thats the determining factor, its whether or not she want/likes it. Most women ive been with are a hard no regardless, some have been curious to try but ultimately it wasn't for them, then theres the rare handful that almost crave it, they usually are not shy about it either and will let you know they are into it. This one i know says she prefers anal over vaginal cause it damn near guarantees an orgasm, and she was the one who actively came after me cause my ex had mentioned my size and the first time we hooked up she wanted anal.

I love anal, and even at my size, some gfs or guys couldnt take it. Others loved it. I think it helps being average sized, but as others have said, if a woman wants anal, she will find a way to make it work. I'm a lover of rimming and getting a tight ass relaxed and excited, so that might help! Plus lube, i don't need a lot, but it's the anal lover's best friend.

The only times I'm fairly certain my small size was a factor is a few times with a few gfs, we'd be fucking vaginally and she'd want it in the ass. Going gently and slowly, i was able to enter right then....no lube, no rimming, or prep, just lots of natural lubrication and lust! Very hot!

Reactions: Ohiojohn