Do big ones loosen out vaginas?

sillyboy42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As per title, do big penises reduce tightness in a vagina? Can they loosen them out?

Say I'm with a girl. We break up and a year later get back together. In the year apart she has had two or three single encounters with large penises.

When we get back together and have sex, will she still feel exactly as tight to me as before? Or will her encounters with the bigger/thicker penises have changed/stretched/loosened her somewhat?

Genuine question, I promise. Like has anyone noticed a link between lack of tightness and size of previous partners?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reactions: Drew75
D

deleted924715

I have no idea if she will feel exactly as tight to you as before.

Will two or three single encounters over the course of a year stretch/loosen her? No.

Hey, maybe if you didn't get laid during that year, your dick shrunk...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doctors say no and my personal experience says no.

Women aren''t made of fucking wood or have parts that wear out... they aren't screws with threads that can be stripped.

The notion that a penis could "wear out" a vagina is ridiculous.

The only thing that happens over time is that men's dicks get smaller and their balls hang lower. I've seen only evidence that a woman's vagina could actually shrink over time the same way all tissue desiccates and reduces it's integrity as we age.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How tight a vagina feels while wrapped around your cock is partly a psychological thing, as well. If this were assumed to be a real scenario, I would advise you to try to put it out of your mind, or you are setting yourself up for failure. With that said, while vaginas can and do change their basic dimensions over time, sex with large penii is a much less likely catalyst for this kind of effect than say, childbirth, or kegel exercises, or hell... even sex toys. So again, I would say... put it out of your mind.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've barely had any sex for about a year... and only one guy was well endowed. And I don't use any toys. I can definitely notice a difference between how I am now and how I was when in a relationship... especially in a relationship with a well endowed guy.

D

deleted973884

She may have had bigger and she may have had smaller. She will in short time adapt if it's only been brief encounters. You will never know. On the bigger note if she truly wants you above the rest..,,does it really matter?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pounded the same pussy for 23 years and it was always really tight so I would have to say no...
Not sure about what the the next guy thinks, but he's smaller than I per the Ex-wife.

Reactions: lapdog2001

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When my GF and I started swinging eight years ago, my cock was the biggest she had to date, and she was very tight on me. AAt that time, anything else was too large and painful for her. Now, after she has tried larger and larger cocks, she is able, and likes, to have large cocks. Her pussy is not as tight as it was when we started, but it still feels great to me.

So, yes, large cocks can stretch a woman's vagina.

sillyboy42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How tight a vagina feels while wrapped around your cock is partly a psychological thing, as well. If this were assumed to be a real scenario, I would advise you to try to put it out of your mind, or you are setting yourself up for failure. With that said, while vaginas can and do change their basic dimensions over time, sex with large penii is a much less likely catalyst for this kind of effect than say, childbirth, or kegel exercises, or hell... even sex toys. So again, I would say... put it out of your mind.

Would you say it's completely psychological though or would you say partly physical? Like can 2/3 single encounters spaced apart over

sillyboy42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my GF and I started swinging eight years ago, my cock was the biggest she had to date, and she was very tight on me. AAt that time, anything else was too large and painful for her. Now, after she has tried larger and larger cocks, she is able, and likes, to have large cocks. Her pussy is not as tight as it was when we started, but it still feels great to me.

So, yes, large cocks can stretch a woman's vagina.

How many encounters did it take for you to notice a difference? I know the analogy always used is an elastic band, but even if you stretch an elastic band really far once, it will feel looser and easier to expand over smaller distances afterwards

sillyboy42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've barely had any sex for about a year... and only one guy was well endowed. And I don't use any toys. I can definitely notice a difference between how I am now and how I was when in a relationship... especially in a relationship with a well endowed guy.
Sorry I don't follow, do you feel tighter or looser now?

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How many encounters did it take for you to notice a difference? I know the analogy always used is an elastic band, but even if you stretch an elastic band really far once, it will feel looser and easier to expand over smaller distances afterwards
I really did not notice it until after we had several guys with large cocks join us a number of times over a period of a year or so. These were guys with 9X6 inch cocks. At first she could not take all of their length, but enjoyed their girth. After about a year of us swinging with guys like that she was gradually able to take all of their length.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been having sex regularly with my current partner for about 3.5 years and we still happily engage in lots of foreplay and lots of lube to get me inside her. She still goes out of commission from sex and often has to heal up - regenerate as she says -so I don't think she is getting any larger from sex. Psychologically there are times when she lets me in better than others but that has to do with where her libido is in her cycle and not from being stretched out by me. Vaginas are amazing, resilient things!