Do bigger cocks get bigger gains? best way to extend only lenght?

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello friends! So, could anyone tell me if a big cock (lets say, 8 inches) could potentially have bigger gains in lenght than a smaller one? Also, what would Be The Best tool to increase lenght ONLY? I want absolutely no gains in girth as I think mine is already too much (up to 7,5 on The tickest part). Thanks!

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7.5 girth? Pics or it didn't happen.

I think larger cocks can expect larger gains but nothing crazy. Going longer than 9 via PE may be super hard also just due to physical restraints.

As for your question, an extender or manual stretches.

Reactions: Stratavos

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could you point some brands of extender and stretchers? I don't think I know how these stretchers look like lol... If you could provide some links I appreciate, thanks.

Look into my gallery, I Will unlock measure stuff briefly.

[photo="medium"]1277991[/photo] bathmate really good for girth [photo="medium"]1277994[/photo]

What size did you start at and where are you now? I’m at 21 cm in my x40. Doing 3x5 4 days a week. I’d like to get to your length.

D

deleted983382

Hello friends! So, could anyone tell me if a big cock (lets say, 8 inches) could potentially have bigger gains in lenght than a smaller one? Also, what would Be The Best tool to increase lenght ONLY? I want absolutely no gains in girth as I think mine is already too much (up to 7,5 on The tickest part). Thanks!
Start off with fundamental manual stretching and all the different techniques, and a DAILY routine. Think long term as well.

Reactions: Stratavos

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
What size did you start at and where are you now? I’m at 21 cm in my x40. Doing 3x5 4 days a week. I’d like to get to your length.

I took my first serious measurement in 2001 at age 44 (all dimensions in inches BPEL and mid girth)
2001 7.1 long 5.4 girth

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
continuation of last message!
2005 I started pumping
2009 8.0 long and 5.6 girth
stopped pumping in 2009 then re started in 2012 took a month to regain 2009 size then by
2013 9.0 long and 5.8 girth, changed to bathmate to try to increase girth in 2015
2017 9.5 long and 6.5 girth
Pump 3 times a week, for at least 30 minutes holding pressure for 3 minutes at least 3 times
feels real heavy after pumpingView media item 1277993View media item 1277995

Thorhammer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really dont need to, 8" is already huge. That being said. Your body, your choice.

Stretch daily. Very simple to do.

Grab cock with thumb and index in the OK position. Pull straight out for ten seconds, release.
Then do the pulls streching it around your free wrist in the upward, downward, left, right positions each for another ten seconds.
It is highly recommended you work your kegal muscles while doing this.

You could do it for as long as 30 seconds in each position but give it longer breaks in between. Do not try this untill you have comfortably done the ten second method for like at least a week.

Try not to pull too hard or you will cause discomfort and even injury. Start by taking it easy, you may notice discomfort, itll be good to give it a break for a couple days if you do feel any discomfort..... or a week at least if there is any lasting discomfort or pain.

The best time to do these excersises is while it is hot and wet . Ie, in the shower.

Remember to take it easy, dont pull too hard. Obviously This is Really not a part of your body you wish to injure.

Another good method for you to try, is weight lifting with your penis. Attach a light weight that is possible for you to lift with your penis by simply excersizing your kegal muscles. Think in terms of grams when you start, gradually working more grams of weight and only doing what remains easy to do. Aside from increasing length this will also make it more agile, stronger, those kegal muscles will stay strong too which brings with it an endless list of benefits.

Avoid doing any jelqs or other excersises that are girth enhancing.

Good luck

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the tips Thorhammer! I Will look into it for sure. Any advice on how to attach The weights to The cock safely?

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
continuation of last message!
2005 I started pumping
2009 8.0 long and 5.6 girth
stopped pumping in 2009 then re started in 2012 took a month to regain 2009 size then by
2013 9.0 long and 5.8 girth, changed to bathmate to try to increase girth in 2015
2017 9.5 long and 6.5 girth
Pump 3 times a week, for at least 30 minutes holding pressure for 3 minutes at least 3 times
feels real heavy after pumping

So I take these pumped gains are not permanent? In The 3 years pause (2009 to 2012) your cock shrunk?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I take these pumped gains are not permanent? In The 3 years pause (2009 to 2012) your cock shrunk?
Yeah, I'd be interested in the starting sizes @Nick56 began, what it shrunk to in the hiatus. It isn't clear whether he is counting foreskin as length, and whether his measurements are straight out of the pump. That's how it appears, as he is pumping multiple x per week, so there's little or no time for recovery and baseline measurements.

To avoid the controversy that at least one member likes to start, I am only seeking full info so the OP can make a good decision for his regimen. Pumping is rarely very effective for length gains, and it will pretty much always add girth unless one is diligent with an effective wrap. Which makes this a less than ideal method for the OP, in my opinion.

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Your always bigger in and just out of the pump, but I have made permanent gained from my initial readings

BPEL and mid girth, without any pump influence as follows

Start 7.1 long 5.4 mid shaft girth
Current 8.6 long 6.0 mid shaft girth

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

1. If you go off of the projected gains from manufacturers then yes, bigger guys would in theory get bigger gains, because they advertise it as 35% gain. (Just made up the number). So obviously 35% of 5 is 1.75” vs of 8 is 2.8”. I doubt it actually works this way though. They are probably just generalizing based on studies.

2. Extenders have been the only scientific studies way to improve length. I personally believe i gained length in Bathmate, but i also have worn the SG for about 370 hours.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your always bigger in and just out of the pump, but I have made permanent gained from my initial readings

BPEL and mid girth, without any pump influence as follows

Start 7.1 long 5.4 mid shaft girth
Current 8.6 long 6.0 mid shaft girth
Are you measuring to the glans, or foreskin (as it covers the glans in your photos)?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. If you go off of the projected gains from manufacturers then yes, bigger guys would in theory get bigger gains, because they advertise it as 35% gain. (Just made up the number). So obviously 35% of 5 is 1.75” vs of 8 is 2.8”. I doubt it actually works this way though. They are probably just generalizing based on studies.

That gets us into the realm of statistics and word games. How we define "bigger gains" determines a lot. A 35% gain to an 8" penis is not a "bigger gain" than a 35% gain to a 6" penis....if the criteria is the percent of increase. If the criteria defining "bigger gain" is volume or length, then a 35% gain for each size would mean the 8" penis saw a "bigger gain". Fun with numbers, yay!!
:D