Do Bisexuals Believe That Gay And Lesbian People Really Closeted Bisexuals?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course not. But I am aware of lab studies going back 30 years which prove that 90% of the adult population has at least some sexual physiological response to at least some people in both sexes proving that when it comes to sexual attraction there is very little black and white. What we see most are shades of gray... but many more than Fifty. ;)

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think or judge anybody's sexual desires. I just know we are all sexual beings and have the ability to take and give pleasure to otgers... male and/or female...transgender, or whatever!

I also hate labels... trying to specify a group or orientation... we are just physical and sexual beings.

I do feel a lot of people miss out on sexual pleasure by worrying about stigmas and labels associated with sexual desires. For example, a lot of men are missing out on anal pleasures for fear of liking anything anal may label them gay.

Reactions: Earth 01 to 6

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont get these conversations. If someone says they are Gay, Lesbian, or Bi, why cant everyone just accept that to be what it is?
Now for me,... it's those individuals that say they are Straight that I dont trust, I know they are up to something,....just haven't figured it out yet.....lol