Do black guys do it for you?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what you say about this one? I never read "no blacks" from white profiles, but I have seen "no whites" from blacks

I've seen it listed on many profiles across many different websites. I've seen white guys who say "no blacks". And I've seen (and know a few) black guys that say "no whites".

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen it listed on many profiles across many different websites. I've seen white guys who say "no blacks". And I've seen (and know a few) black guys that say "no whites".

I've also seen white guys that say "no whites" and black guys that say "no blacks".

To each their own. Everybody has different tastes/preferences in men.

Genuinkguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another one for those who thinks its just one or two that dont want whites, until now I never found one saying no blacks, and to be honest I always try to talk with blacks many dont reply, some reply but dont want to meet, and so on...

Attachments

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wish more people were more open to different experiences and not rule out a certain group/race of people.

Sometimes I feel like gays tear each other down just as bad if not worse than straight people tearing down gays. How many bars are there where you see gay men and lesbians socializing together? Some gay men hate being around lesbians and vice versa. Very sad.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just wish more people were more open to different experiences and not rule out a certain group/race of people.

Sometimes I feel like gays tear each other down just as bad if not worse than straight people tearing down gays. How many bars are there where you see gay men and lesbians socializing together? Some gay men hate being around lesbians and vice versa. Very sad.
It's the ghetto effect

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Omg, what does it even matter? Personally, I have numerous parts of my life that are far more important than this question. I feel like scrutinizing my sexual tastes would be wasted time I could've invested on other things, and I would say that even if I thought that scrutinizing one's tastes could effect any change (which generally I don't think it can).

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg, what does it even matter? Personally, I have numerous parts of my life that are far more important than this question. I feel like scrutinizing my sexual tastes would be wasted time I could've invested on other things, and I would say that even if I thought that scrutinizing one's tastes could effect any change (which generally I don't think it can).

OMG, did you read the rest of my post?

All I said was that I wish others were more open. Also, I mentioned how socially gay men and women do not like to socialize with each other. It was just an observation.

I did not call anyone racist or any other names. Good grief!

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've also seen white guys that say "no whites" and black guys that say "no blacks".

To each their own. Everybody has different tastes/preferences in men.

I won't mess around with someone who will disregard their own race. They got issues. That shit is just the tip of the iceberg.

takethecurve

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another one for those who thinks its just one or two that dont want whites, until now I never found one saying no blacks, and to be honest I always try to talk with blacks many dont reply, some reply but dont want to meet, and so on...

Here is literally an entire Twitter so you can see the things you keep saying you've never seen.

Grindr Racism (@GrindrRacism) on Twitter

Reactions: englad

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't call someone a racist just because they are not sexually attracted to black guys.

It's like calling someone a misogynist because they are gay.

The analogy isn't accurate. And I think you're right. Expressing that preference, especially only when asked doesn't make you a racist. Just like saying you only like men doesn't make you misogynist (keeping in mind being gay incorporates the idea that women aren't sexually of interest whereas gayness doesn't inherently mean melanin level preference... that's a personal choice).

However, when a gay guy makes puking gestures and carries on about the idea of a vagina... I'd say that's at very least internalized misogyny. The same way as putting something in writing on a profile about dislike of Black men is a bit racist (and often a lot depending on how it's worded).

I'll use myself as the example. I grew up in a very white part of the world. Also a very racist part of the world. I discovered through close friendships and discussion that what I thought was just a preference actually had deep cultural roots and was self hatred a bit too for being brown myself. I realized I was 100% comfortable with Black women (to the point of sleeping with them easily...far more easily than white women) but completely afraid of Black men. This pointed to something being not quite right.

So after working on it I found that my deep inner core perception was based in my racist upbringing and culture. It wasn't intentional nor even consciously expressed. But it was there. So I worked to change it because I wanted to. Was I racist? Yes on some level. Was it my fault? Not really. Not working to change would have been.

You know you best. I'm not suggesting you're the same. I'm offering my experience as something to consider.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The analogy isn't accurate. And I think you're right. Expressing that preference, especially only when asked doesn't make you a racist. Just like saying you only like men doesn't make you misogynist (keeping in mind being gay incorporates the idea that women aren't sexually of interest whereas gayness doesn't inherently mean melanin level preference... that's a personal choice).

However, when a gay guy makes puking gestures and carries on about the idea of a vagina... I'd say that's at very least internalized misogyny. The same way as putting something in writing on a profile about dislike of Black men is a bit racist (and often a lot depending on how it's worded).

I'll use myself as the example. I grew up in a very white part of the world. Also a very racist part of the world. I discovered through close friendships and discussion that what I thought was just a preference actually had deep cultural roots and was self hatred a bit too for being brown myself. I realized I was 100% comfortable with Black women (to the point of sleeping with them easily...far more easily than white women) but completely afraid of Black men. This pointed to something being not quite right.

So after working on it I found that my deep inner core perception was based in my racist upbringing and culture. It wasn't intentional nor even consciously expressed. But it was there. So I worked to change it because I wanted to. Was I racist? Yes on some level. Was it my fault? Not really. Not working to change would have been.

You know you best. I'm not suggesting you're the same. I'm offering my experience as something to consider.

If a straight friend was revolted by the idea of sucking cock, I wouldn't call it homophobia, internalized or otherwise. It wouldn't bother me at all.

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Great points

Reactions: Nudistpig