Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i really don't get this obsession Americans have with race and segmenting everyone based on their skin colour. Whites this Latinos this, black the other....
if a man is handsome, he is handsome. full stop.. good body, strong masculine facial characteristics, a great smile, whats that gotta do with skintone?

i really don't get this obsession Americans have with race and segmenting everyone based on their skin colour. Whites this Latinos this, black the other....
if a man is handsome, he is handsome. full stop.. good body, strong masculine facial characteristics, a great smile, whats that gotta do with skintone?
Exactly

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find black men (and women) very attractive and very sexy!! Love it all.
I got fuck by a black guy which was the first time being ass fucked since “back in the day”! After that experience the erotic experience caused me to seek out black men when ever I can.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the guy based on his good looks and personality. His skin color doesn’t even cross my mind.
I understand and respect that. I too like a man based upon good looks and a pleasant / friendly personality. I also find black men attractive.....but if the guy is a jerk, than I'll move on as well....

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so tired of reading casual racism and the fetishization of different ethnicitys on the site
Is a black and white couple racism? Let’s quit coloring everything in black and white. People are people!

Reactions: mikeblack
D

deleted15556

I understand and respect that. I too like a man based upon good looks and a pleasant / friendly personality. I also find black men attractive.....but if the guy is a jerk, than I'll move on as well....

Well said. I am much attracted to men of color - but not every one, and certainly not if the guy is a jerk.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You will never understand until you allow a black man to take you.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes wonder if I live in a bubble. Am I the only guy here who lives in an area where if he eliminates whole categories of guys from consideration he'll have far fewer dates and far fewer hook-ups?

Is this supposed to make sense? People don't just choose their sexual preferences.