Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not gonna read through all 21 pages to prove it, but either way you answer, you're either a racist or fetishizing other races, so I'm guessing this hasn't been a constructive conversation.

IdkWutIM

Experimental Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not gonna read through all 21 pages to prove it, but either way you answer, you're either a racist or fetishizing other races, so I'm guessing this hasn't been a constructive conversation.

He is probably black himself, judging by his very first phrase... "...Just curious to find out how many white, Latin or Asian guys like black guys..."
Sounded more like "Am I good enough for you?" imo
because he seems not to include himself while talking about white , latin or asian ppl

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not sure about black guys in general, but the best sex of my life was with a hung alpha black man. He had to pry my lips off his thick dick before pushing me on the bed. Fucked me missionary hard and deep... like a jackhammer. Lasting power. It was an OMFG experience.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first boyfriend (in college) was black; I also sucked some of his black friends. Then I wasn't with any black guys for over 40 years. My next few boyfriends were white, as is my husband of 31 years. I've had a few Latino and white FBs in the last few years, but my 2 favorites (one is current) are black muscular dudes.

Reactions: deleted15556

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I made a post back in March 2019;

“I like the guy based on his good looks and personality. His skin color doesn’t even cross my mind.”

I completely agree with this! As I said above, I've been with white guys and Latinos, so skin color is not the overriding factor for me.
I do think back to a 65th birthday party a few years ago for a lovely black woman my husband had worked with for 30 years. We were the only white faces in a ballroom with about 100 people. After the party on the drive back home, I said, "That was a lot more fun than if it had been an all white party. They know how to let go and have fun!" My husband agreed.

There is often in black communities a shared sense of purpose , energy and history, whereas groups of white people are riven by politics, guilt and suspicion.
(I am talking about COMMUNITIES, not individuals. Of course there are exceptional individuals of both races.)

Also, the music is better! In popular music as well as in black churches, the energy and spirit just connects for me. I'm a former church organist, so I know both white gospel music, high Episcopal liturgical music, the Catholic mass, etc. And I've been to black Protestant and Episcopal Church Rd. The formality and structure of the white churches is very different from the soulful, energized spirit in black churches.

And where would popular music be without jazz, Soul, rhythm and blues, Ska, rap, etc.
I feel that kind of energy when I'm with a black lover---every one of them!---and I've never felt that from a white guy, they are all full of hangups, guilt and shame in my experience. I know who I want to party with and I'm a sober man!

My current FB is also fairly intellectual and we have talked about the importance of building interracial relationships of all sorts as examples of healing in these divisive times. His two long term relationships have also been with white guys, though he has also had black lovers. His pattern in relationships actually mirrors mine.

OceanBoiZ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn I adore black men. I appreciate beautiful men in all colors, but I do have to say that I tend to be attracted to black guys more. Guess it all started with my man crush on Frank Ocean.
I'm Asian, and I think asian and black couples are scarce for reasons wayyy more complicated than appearances.
To start with, in Asian countries, racial diversity isn't even a thing. And the cultures are drastically different, especially for me who's from mainland China. To be honest, black people actually had a bad reputation in China because there were a lot of illegal immigrants from Africa years ago. I know we shouldn't make generalizations based on a group of people, but these particular group of black people were not welcomed in my country.

Tryop

Superior Member
Media
i really don't get this obsession Americans have with race and segmenting everyone based on their skin colour. Whites this Latinos this, black the other....
if a man is handsome, he is handsome. full stop.. good body, strong masculine facial characteristics, a great smile, whats that gotta do with skintone?
Ditto

Reactions: 51arledge

caio_27

Sexy Member
Media
facts in my life that I cannot deny:
-my first anal orgasm was given to me by a black man and those who succeeded too;
-more intense orgasms were given to me by blacks;
-my first and only 11" cock was black;
-the vast majority of big dicks that already owned me are black;
-the most impressive bulges I've ever seen were black;
my personal taste is that i love the color, the big mouth, the texture of curly hair passing through my body and face. black cocks are more beautiful in my opinion and in my experience they are thicker and bigger too ... it is hard to forget.