Do Black Men Wear More Underwear?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek: Hehehhee, I know I know you're about to go wild on me. But I just wanted to make that title in keeping with the crazy topics we've seen this week. So Take a moment and laugh out loud and so we dont waste this topic........what kind of underwear do you wear? Open to men and women. I usually wear boxers, but wear boxerbriefs or trunks occassionally too. I'm actually wearing some trunks now, so feel free to contribute. :smile:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hootie said:
You could put on a thong first, then briefs, then boxers for extra protection against the peeps in here crazed for your arse.

Awesome........but you could put the thong then a jobstrap then some briefs, then some trunks , then some boxer briefs then finally some boxers :biggrin1:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have freeballed for a long time with sportswear not suits.
Went through the briefs stage and then boxer briefs but didnt like either.
Now the choice is light weight non-designer boxers all the time. No more need for freeballing.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
blackcock85, Are you mental??? You ARE a black man! You should know damn well that black men ALWAYS wear 12 undergarments per day! It's a cultural thing, obviously. I mean, why on EARTH would you ask a question you already know the answer to? I expected more from you.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course black men wear more underwear.

Firstly, because black men are bigger.. meaning they have more to cover with the aforementioned undergarments.

And secondly, as discussed elsewhere already... because there are no hairy black men (due to hairy guys being smaller, and thus diametrically opposed to black men phallus-wise), they also require additional underwear to help keep their smooth bodies warm.

Duh. :shrug:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have worn a pair of snug fitting briefs underneath a pair of boxers before.

The place I was "acting" called for a scene with me to run onstage in my boxers. The director told me to get something tiny to wear underneath it, so the crowd wouldn't notice me flopping around.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:

Firstly, because black men are bigger.. meaning they have more to cover with the aforementioned undergarments.

And secondly, as discussed elsewhere already... because there are no hairy black men (due to hairy guys being smaller, and thus diametrically opposed to black men phallus-wise), they also require additional underwear to help keep their smooth bodies warm.

See?? Alex knows what's UP!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I have worn a pair of snug fitting briefs underneath a pair of boxers before.

The place I was "acting" called for a scene with me to run onstage in my boxers. The director told me to get something tiny to wear underneath it, so the crowd wouldn't notice me flopping around.

I guess you really are Jeff Black, after all. :rolleyes:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
Love the responses guys and keep em coming.....im currently wearing 15 pairs of undies now :cool: It was just soooo cold with my lack of hair

15?!?!?! Dude, that's SO unorthadox of you! I'm sure your momma only taught you to wear 12... like every other black man.

D

deleted20132

Yeah, once i saw that black guy on the beach, and he was wearing some 4 pairs of swimmwear. he said, he was big so to reduce the flopping, but he also said he did it bcause he was cold. he said that sometimes he likes to wear 15 pairs on.
BlackCock85, i hope you do that too, but dont exaggerate ;-)
cheers!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
alex8 said:

That is so gay.

('Cause you missed one cliche Alex8. Some of us were left unoffended.:smile: )

asharpebgm

1st Like
Media
I understand this is basically a humorous fun topic. But I have noticed a great many (certainly not all) brothers (at least in the inner city where I live and especially 30 y.o and under) tend to wear a lot of layers, even during warm weather, i.e.:

sagging jeans or khakis, over
sweats, over
gym shorts, over
boxers

haven't a clue why and the dudes I've specifically asked don't really seem to know...beyond "Everyone else does". Perhaps it's additional protection, in case one's baggy, sagging jeans fall down.

Naturally, a great many also wear just boxers and boxer briefs are popular.

Almost never a jock, unless a sports-related situation, a gay/bi- fetishist, or the more white-oriented black dudes.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media