Do Black Men Wear More Underwear?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I have to admit this topic is hilarious...sorry I didn't see it earlier.

But anyways, the myth is TRUE! lol.

Most people I know where at least underwear, under basketball shorts, under pants. Hell I did it for a while...and it is INCREDIBLY warm and it does hold your pants up from sagging. >:)

In fact, I might start doing that again.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn....What's Underwear...I'm from Mississippi!:rolleyes:
Never hear of them:confused:
Am I missin out on something:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Whopper-lee:smile: LOL

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I have to admit this topic is hilarious...sorry I didn't see it earlier.

But anyways, the myth is TRUE! lol.

Most people I know where at least underwear, under basketball shorts, under pants. Hell I did it for a while...and it is INCREDIBLY warm and it does hold your pants up from sagging. >:)

In fact, I might start doing that again.

HAHAHAHAA, I remember those people! That wear briefs, then wear boxers over them so people don't know they're wearing briefs.....then wear basketball shorts and then finally comes the jeans/pants. Oh the life of a blackman, oh the life LOL :tongue:

• Haha
Reactions: dreamer20

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHAHAHAA, I remember those people! That wear briefs, then wear boxers over them so people don't know they're wearing briefs.....then wear basketball shorts and then finally comes the jeans/pants. Oh the life of a blackman, oh the life LOL :tongue:
Hey! I know the white boys in Jersey who do this too. This aint just a black thing........:smile: :tongue: :cool: I never understood this.:biggrin1:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have a regular fuck buddy who was black, probably still is, too! He wore a jockstrap under his tighty-whities...he felt he had to...he was both a shower and a grower! (and a total 100% gentleman, ...sigh...)

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, I just wear at the moment briefs because I'm so active doing things. Otherwise, when I'm not active, either just some boxers, shorts with no underwear, or attempt freeballing

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
HAHAHAHAA, I remember those people! That wear briefs, then wear boxers over them so people don't know they're wearing briefs.....then wear basketball shorts ... LOL :tongue:

Yes. There were a few of those individuals at a Fitness Club I once attended.
I don't recall them using the showers after a workout which made me suspect that they were body phobic as discussed in this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/27142-what-have-you-done-body.html?highlight=stiff

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(sigh roll eyes) makes me laugh when I see these types of questions.. I get the curiosity to a point- but to ask?. Does it seem plausible to apply it all, as some kind of cultural portion. Ppl do all sorts of things that seem odd because they choose to, regardless of their explanations. It's not like they can speak for anyone else. Damn I gotta be on my guard and watch everything I do now cos of what someone else might interpret!!
:eek:) nothing personal just looking at the bigger picture.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ha.. one of the biggest turn ons I remember as a child was a story I read about a girl secretly watching her brother getting dressed. His dick was very large and heavy like some black men. In the story she described as she watched how he had to carefully tuck his large penis into specially made briefs that had several heavy made snaps across the genital area for binding. That always stuck out in my memory, and somewhere recently I watched a video of a hot, rich white woman seduce her black super-stud chauffer who had to wear the same type of special briefs I described. When she unfastened his slacks and had to unfasten all of the snaps on his briefs to allow his heavy penis freedom, well, it was just plain HOT!

What a feeling that must be.. Who knows though, even though some men are that large they might get tired of it. I have heard many stories of men being embarrassed at times becasue they would be in a situation where they needed to bind a large penis and couldn't. Also, there are stories about men who couldn't get very much pussy or blowjobs becasue they were so huge.

Still a hot thought though..

Last edited: