Do black midgets have big penises?

Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Posts
435
Media
0
Likes
8
Points
161
After a night of drinking there was a silence in the room with me and my friends for a minute, when one of them...a straight guy, just blurts out this little gem. For some odd reason we discussed this for awhile, divided on the issue. Some believed they were well hung, others didn't, while a select few refused to believe black midgets existed since they had never seen one before.
 
my guess would be about the same as other ethnic groups, but don't know....
 
I downloaded a midget porn movie was really wierd but yes the black little porn stars actually had decent size nobs id guess they were a decent 7 inches.
 
I think my friends would get a kick out of seeing that the next time were drinking if you could direct me where to download it.


I use a newzgroup called turbonewz to download all my movies and porn its about 8 pound a month m8 but you get all the latest movies etc


google newsbin v3

and newzbin v3 xxx

its about a pound a month to use the file finder ( newbin v3 )
and about 8 quid a month to suscribe to a newgroup do a little reading on it through google theres loads of good newgroups out there


gignews usenet turbonewz great stuff unlimited downloads and very fast
 
Here's a few icluding a transladyboy.
I think you'll agree these little guys are not so little..
http://cybanon.250free.com/1.jpg
http://cybanon.250free.com/3.jpg

he's no smaller tham the 'non-midget'..
http://cybanon.250free.com/4.jpg

this one's famous..
http://cybanon.250free.com/2.jpg

a black dude
http://cybanon.250free.com/5a.jpg
http://cybanon.250free.com/5b.jpg

who can squirt with the best of us..
http://cybanon.250free.com/5c.jpg

And Eric the dwarf from Howard Stern. Eric was on his show about exactly this
topic and volunteered a pic of his piece - lol
http://cybanon.250free.com/eric-howard%20stern.jpg

And the transladyboy. Again, not small, big hangers..
http://cybanon.250free.com/7.jpg

So there you go :biggrin1:
 
Last edited:
After a night of drinking there was a silence in the room with me and my friends for a minute, when one of them...a straight guy, just blurts out this little gem. For some odd reason we discussed this for awhile, divided on the issue. Some believed they were well hung, others didn't, while a select few refused to believe black midgets existed since they had never seen one before.

Orbitz, what a stupid question everyone knows midgets don't exist "they're fairy tales, like leprechauns and unicorns....and asian men with big cocks" :smile:
 
nevertheless, interesting stuff, fourfingers. I've never thoughts of midgets having big cocks. I assumed they'd be 'wee' :cool:
 
After a night of drinking ...with me and my friends ... a select few refused to believe black midgets existed since they had never seen one before.

I think my friends would get a kick out of seeing that the next time were drinking...

I'd get a kick out of watching their heads explode:scared: after they've seen Tony Cox in Bad Santa, Me, Myself & Irene or images of pygmies. :rofl:

Tony Cox (I)