Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmyboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its the only muscle u cant train..and all those steriods, protein, creatine is pretty bad?

True or False?

rmm.jpg

jay.gif

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only reason people think they have small dicks is because of those small ass bikinis they wear on stage posing in front of 1000 people. Remember, when you see one on stage, he has been working out backstage and preparing his body for the pose down. When you work out blood doesn't hang around in your dick it goes out to your muscles. See how big your dick is when you workout, hop in a skin tight bikini, and stand out in front of a crowd of people. Steroids have zero effect on cock size, they do shrink the nuts temporarily though because your body's own natural testosterone production is shut down as it is getting a synthetic version of it.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steroids have zero effect on cock size, they do shrink the nuts temporarily though because your body's own natural testosterone production is shut down as it is getting a synthetic version of it.

Hmm...it was my understanding that if one geared for too long it could permanently down-regulate the body's own production of T.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a natural body builder. I have been since I was 19. I'm 35 now. I'm as big as a guy who takes steroids due to the constant refinement of my workout. So, my natural dick has not been shrunk by steriods. Men who do use steroids do get small penises. It isn't only the testicles that shrivel.
I say why put all your eggs in one basket? Get a big dick and muscles.

Reactions: neuillytamere

Yes, body builders have small dicks. I have tried several. Steroids make their dicks shrink.

keys03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why doesnt everybody who is not a bodybuilder stop givin opinions on things they have no clue about. Steroids doesn't shrink your dick anyway so even if a bodybuilder is taking its not that that would shrink. They only look small because of the proportion to the rest of their body.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a matter of proportions, the first pic, Ronnie Coleman, is, off season, something like 300 pounds, imagine how big is him and make a comparison...
anyway the lack of bodyfat/fatpad should make their cockies look bigger on the other hand, but, as stated above, a big one looks big, no matter your body size...