Votes: 28 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why doesnt everybody who is not a bodybuilder stop givin opinions on things they have no clue about. Steroids doesn't shrink your dick anyway so even if a bodybuilder is taking its not that that would shrink. They only look small because of the proportion to the rest of their body.

I competed for 7 years, worked as a Trainer and Posing coach over 20...I think I qualify to make an educated statement.:smile:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen a body builder who was 7 inch soft, then again there was this other body builder who wasn't that lucky, i'd go out with any one.

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
well when your legs measure 30"+ around i dont think your cock will look very big. roids have no effect on the penis just the balls, and even that is kind of iffy.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Anyone who thinks steroids shrink a man's cock are either ignorant or plain stupid and have absolutely no experience with them and should therefore not speak on the matter, unless of course steroids shrunk YOUR penis.

From what I've seen, steroids definitely shrink your balls -- to varying degrees. I've seen guys who do heavy juice and their balls are almost non-existant.

gladwyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes they do have small cocks. the reason they are body builders is to compensate for the fact that they have small cocks.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm always surprised that, after two pages long, all treads here tends to became clichés… Why people attempts to generalise about race, religion, etc. and have opinions so clived ?

Anyway, I can just say that for my part :
• bodybuilder I have met were most of the time equipped with very medium to very little cocks,
• Some of them clearly compensate by muscle for the fact that they have small cocks ; moreover, it's interesting to notice that they tend to attribute an erogenous zones's statut to their whole amazing body,
• Some don't care about their size at all (like my best friend), but are obsessed by their pec, biceps or thigh volume… I assume that they don't have the same virility vision than most of men,
• They don't only look small because of the proportion to the rest of their body…*: most of them are very little, but another part is from the medium to the quite or very big size ! I don't know if you noticed that all posing suits aren't equally stuffed… :biggrin1: As for all mens, in the real life !

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen, steroids definitely shrink your balls -- to varying degrees. I've seen guys who do heavy juice and their balls are almost non-existant.

Thats balls dude, not cock. I said it shrinks your balls. But it doesn't make your dick smaller.

Can someone here please give me a scientific reason as to why steroids would make your cock smaller? You can give one for the balls as it shuts down your bodies own production of testosterone, but it doesn't make sense for the cock.

And I'm sorry, but does anyone have any ERECT pictures of a bodybuilder with a small dick? You guys judge by flaccid size wayyyy too much, and I ask you to take a look at the size of your dick during and after working out, in a tight ass speedo in front of 1,000 people, COMPETING.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thats balls dude, not cock. I said it shrinks your balls. But it doesn't make your dick smaller.

Can someone here please give me a scientific reason as to why steroids would make your cock smaller? You can give one for the balls as it shuts down your bodies own production of testosterone, but it doesn't make sense for the cock.

And I'm sorry, but does anyone have any ERECT pictures of a bodybuilder with a small dick? You guys judge by flaccid size wayyyy too much, and I ask you to take a look at the size of your dick during and after working out, in a tight ass speedo in front of 1,000 people, COMPETING.

Dude, calm down. Are you a competitive bodybuilder? I feel like you are taking this to heart.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

It's your theory ! But why some of them do show an interresting package in their speedo ?! Example [YouTube]

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't need to calm down, people are just being cognitive misers. They are using shortcuts to thinking. There is no reasonable evidence or scientific proof that steroids makes your dick shrink. Simple as that. In fact, HGH has shown a cock size increase in come people (my source for that is Jose Canseco, as he claims), but alas, HGH and steroids are different from one another.

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the 'overcompensation' theory is a big stereotype. also losing length sounds medically impossible to me and never heard of that b4 (2 be honest, sounds ridiculous to me). my bro has pretty much shifted into bb'ing and he is hung and that doesn't play into at all esp. not psychologically. i've known a couple of his bb friends a long time, working out/shower at our house or school, partying, and all i saw were all hung, none small. in fact, 1 is downright huge.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a misunderstood here, maybe the correct relation would be:
competitive bodybuilders use steroids (and not just the competitive ones like many other athletes but this is not the place where to talk about this) and steroids are related to genital size; this is partially true but just related to balls as they shrink down because their function in partially inhibited by the assuntion of steroids so they, to make it simple, partially quit working in the testosterone production.
there was a mith about Arnold to be huge but I'll say that there is no relation at all between big muscles and cock size, one doesn't affect the other and vice versa.
it could be true that for ego issues somebody jumps into the muscle building process but who can state that an athletic body looks bad, but again I see no relation between the two; I trained for some years during my twenties and to have a nice looking body (was not my case) is something everybody looks forward too but not that easy to accomplish, so, also the bodybuilder's club is a very small one, same as LPSG, the big ones are a minority here like the huge bodybuilders are, than I can't see the reason of a poll for such a small non representative sample of people.

apologize my english

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about steroids but my dear friend is a bodybuilder of extreme size and has/does cycles. He has explained to me that besides these building drugs, he also take several counter agents that heads off side-effects. He is nicely endowed and has had no ill effects after years of use. He has told me the avergae person taking building agents do not use any other product and suffer ill effects. I do worry about him but he has made his choice and needs no imput from me. He understands the total picture. So maybe different people have different use and therefor different results???