Do bottoms generally enjoy having their second hole penetrated?

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Background: I have a friend that I top that says he had the “second hole” penetrated by a previous partner with about seven inches in length. I’m about six inches although my friend set swears he thinks I’m closer to seven. When I mentioned never having penetrated the second hole when topping but wanting to try even if it required wearing an extender, my bottom friend didn’t seem all that enthusiastic. I gathered that maybe the additional prep and cleaning wasn’t worth it to him?

Question : Do bottoms generally enjoy having the second hole penetrated? Is it something that requires too much preparation to want to do it more than on rare occasions?

Reactions: deleted18794601

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
far as i know there is only one hole to penetrate and thats the asshole if says got penetrated through "second hole"it would have to be at least 10 to 12 inches if not more and that hole goes into your colon/intestines and thats way to far---

Reactions: jbf78 and LOVE_MMFs

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As always I googled it and it’s where it enters the colon … if this is true that explains why a few guys I been with were awesome inside me.. then I think of a double headed dildo I had that was 14 inches long and one night it somehow worked it’s way all the way inside me but the tip of the head on the opposite end.. and I was so turned on and my cock was gushing precum out so much.. it was then I jerked off and came all over the floor..

It was then I realized how far that dildo went inside me as I tried pinching the head to grab it and pull it out… my heart raced for a good ten minutes afterwards ..

I just thought it was because it felt so good but if there is a second hole and I do mean if.. that would explain a lot hehe

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The "second hole" is the bend between your rectum and your sigmoid colon. It feels like a second hole because of the change of direction and the connective tissue that slings around it at that point.

You have greater ability to get into the sigmoid colon if the bottom bends their knees to their chest and the top aims towards the bottoms left shoulder.

Going into the second hole is preferable to having some guy bashing their cock into the back wall of your rectum. Then again, shortening the thrust is possiblly even better than that because of the preparation required.

Think of your colon as the slow conveyor belt that your poop travels on and your rectum as the bucket that fills up and needs emptying.

When a bottom rinses out their ass. They generally just clean the bucket part.

If you put a dick up into the conveyor belt, you will tend to pull poop out unless it's cleaned deeper.

This can be a bit of a problem because too much water up their will actually make the conveyor belt churn faster and make a big mess. So they have to be careful.

Some bottoms deal with it by not eating leading up to sex so there's nothing to come down the conveyor belt.

Some bottoms do a complete wash out which isn't healthy long term.

Some take Imodium to switch the conveyor belt off which once again isn't great long term.

Tops who are long enough tend to like it because the sling tends to tug on the head of their penis on the back stroke.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've written several posts about the second hole and anal orgasms. Search this thread and I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm not a professional, but I think I have a good grasp the concept.
I’ll look for your posts. I’m genuinely curious!

Reactions: hvdude

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The "second hole" is the bend between your rectum and your sigmoid colon. It feels like a second hole because of the change of direction and the connective tissue that slings around it at that point.

You have greater ability to get into the sigmoid colon if the bottom bends their knees to their chest and the top aims towards the bottoms left shoulder.

Going into the second hole is preferable to having some guy bashing their cock into the back wall of your rectum. Then again, shortening the thrust is possiblly even better than that because of the preparation required.

Think of your colon as the slow conveyor belt that your poop travels on and your rectum as the bucket that fills up and needs emptying.

When a bottom rinses out their ass. They generally just clean the bucket part.

If you put a dick up into the conveyor belt, you will tend to pull poop out unless it's cleaned deeper.

This can be a bit of a problem because too much water up their will actually make the conveyor belt churn faster and make a big mess. So they have to be careful.

Some bottoms deal with it by not eating leading up to sex so there's nothing to come down the conveyor belt.

Some bottoms do a complete wash out which isn't healthy long term.

Some take Imodium to switch the conveyor belt off which once again isn't great long term.

Tops who are long enough tend to like it because the sling tends to tug on the head of their penis on the back stroke.
Thanks for sharing your insight. I think my friend enjoyed the experience of having a penis push past the bend but is hesitant to want to try it again because of the additional prep needed.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for sharing your insight. I think my friend enjoyed the experience of having a penis push past the bend but is hesitant to want to try it again because of the additional prep needed.
That's understandable. The time and planning tends to kill any spontaneity.

Reactions: LOVE_MMFs

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is almost 9 inches long. We've been together for a while. He really enjoys breeding me deep beyond my second hole so I don't have much of a say. Not that I am complaining.

I think psychologically it's a huge turn on and I feel my heart burst with love when he does it.

Reactions: imasuperqueen

My partner is almost 9 inches long. We've been together for a while. He really enjoys breeding me deep beyond my second hole so I don't have much of a say. Not that I am complaining.

I think psychologically it's a huge turn on and I feel my heart burst with love when he does it.
No complains here either, it's quite a different sensation and one I prefer in some ways. BF is 8" long so it happens most of the time, not messy if you have a good diet