Do Buff Guys Tend to Fuck Harder?

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As an in-shape guy with a large cock (9.5x6) I have a tendency to fuck much harder and have much longer stamina than my non-in-shape friends, I'm told. Ripped guys - do you like fucking hard more than gentle? I know I do.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like fucking both ways, why limit yourself? Fucking hard is fun, especially when a girl needs it or likes getting over powered/overwhelmed by your cock. Sometimes being gentle or more smooth makes it feel better, you feel more of it as opposed to just smashing away. If you are already buff why not master all ways of pleasuring a woman so you can truly be a Mac Daddy or Don Juan or Skull Mason.

Reactions: juanchojuan

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Harder? Of course not. My husband does have a lot of stamina. That's always a good thing!

Reactions: ht8890

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Sometimes. My experience is either:
1. they just want to be worshipped and do nothing
2. they rely on looks too much and are lousey lays
3. they fuck like demons

Good opinions can be said about both sides of the arguments lol.

I think that they usually are the same as a normal person.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hardstud said:
As an in-shape guy with a large cock (9.5x6) I have a tendency to fuck much harder and have much longer stamina than my non-in-shape friends, I'm told. Ripped guys - do you like fucking hard more than gentle? I know I do.

Hardstud: Great body, great cock! As for me, I'm not ripped but I can throw down a hard fuck. That's the way my boy likes it. :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think the thing is just to do harder but the style he thrust 'harder' with rytmic and hips moves as a dancer..plus tempo as go harder and deep...and sides and etc and when you are fit on your abs and hips and etc you move more freely etc.

I know is natural instint to a man to thrust and they do but I can feel the difference in style and have memory of few that were original in their moves.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
I dont think the thing is just to do harder but the style he thrust 'harder' with rytmic and hips moves as a dancer..plus tempo as go harder and deep...and sides and etc and when you are fit on your abs and hips and etc you move more freely etc.

I know is natural instint to a man to thrust and they do but I can feel the difference in style and have memory of few that were original in their moves.

Perfectly stated, Gisella!
There's a lot more to fucking than simply hard thrusts. I've experienced a few guys that would fuck as if they were participating in some kind of competition if I hadn't put 'the brakes' on somehow. When this has happened, I've often felt that they were perhaps nervous or anxious to 'perform'. There's a great difference between hard thrusts and deep thrusts for sure.- When I do the fucking myself, I like to change the rhythm and the angles as we go, mostly I find my partners are more responsive to this than if I should just fuck them hard, allthough sometimes that will work just fine. - Ultimately it's more about personality than how fit you are - though, certainly, when you're in great shape you do have more stamina.

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
Honestly, I like slow and delicate more than hard and fast. As far as stamina, I usually outlast my girlfriend. :rolleyes:

That being said, however... every now and again (rarely, I'd say) I just grab her, throw her down on the bed, eat her out and have my way with her.

She likes that. A lot.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hootie said:
If you are feeling extra horned, lay on your back, put her on top, and make love that way. YOu don't want to hurt her.
All the muscle guys I've topped like it rough. Go figure.

I prefer it that way anyway :biggrin1: Holding myself up takes a toll!

...OB