Do busty women go with hung men?

sorbas

Just Browsing
Media
Hi to all, I was just wondering wether there is a sort of correlation between very busty women and their like for very well endowed men. I hope this thread does not repeat a previous one.

Hope to know of your views on this, ladies, many thanks in advance. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is 35DDD, just dropped an inch and gained a cup size. I honestly did not know she was that stacked until our first intimate moment. We were both in for a surprise to say the least.

Of course, she whines about having breast reduction so I threaten to cut two inches off.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is 35DDD, just dropped an inch and gained a cup size. I honestly did not know she was that stacked until our first intimate moment. We were both in for a surprise to say the least.

Of course, she whines about having breast reduction so I threaten to cut two inches off.

I was dating a stacked woman for a while, and used that same tactic. She talked about a reduction all the time, but once i started saying Id get my dick shrunk too, she quit.

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually i think that it is easier that a big breasted woman doesn't likes a short dicked man than a huge dicked men doesn't likes a flat chested woman...oh...ehm...was that clear?:tongue::biggrin1::tongue:

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know THREE women who had breast reduction surgery and all three say it changed their lives. Having a large penis is nowhere in the neighborhood of the trouble of having breasts that large.

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to have a well-endowed man as a little dick would just get lost between my boobs!!! (Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

would love to write a map of your boobs for small dicked men...in case they get lost...:biggrin1:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I know THREE women who had breast reduction surgery and all three say it changed their lives. Having a large penis is nowhere in the neighborhood of the trouble of having breasts that large.

I knew of one woman who did it because her back hurt from having to carry something like 30 pounds of tit on her frame. She got her trim, she's still ample, but she feels much better.

Tyrannus

Experimental Member
Media

Lucky guy! Sounds like the perfect size. Any chance you would be willing to post a pic of your wife? She sounds incredible!