Do Canadians have bigger cocks than Americans?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well one thing I know..if I was Canadian I was speaking fluently 2 languages and doing research to find out about what those boys are carrying inside their pants..would have a "ulala or oh yes!" delicious weekends researching... :grinning-smiley-003

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alaska surrenders to the overwelmingly endowed forces of BC/YT and insists on being made part of the Dominion, with 2 conditions:
The governor general has to wear a black bicorne with swan plumes,
and a royal visit.

(I'll get my redcoat out of the cedar chest, and pin on my grandfather's CBE)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've heard that the Aussies are bigger than the Brits, Canucks, and Yanks combined!

I did some traveling in Africa once, and the most amazing thing happened. As I stepped off the plane, I had to take a piss like you wouldn't believe. So I went to the nearest bathroom, unzipped my fly, and removed a cock that couldn't have possibly been mine. It had grown absolutely huge. Obviously, just being in Africa instantly meant my cock would be enormous. To my regret, when I went home it returned to it's normal size. Next year I traveled some of Asia and I was upset most of the entire trip. Why? Because my cock got so small. It was just pathetic. I couldn't wait to get home so I could have a normal dick again. The strangest thing was when I was in the middle east and became uncut (again).

I've been to Canada and it was...cold. It was also beautiful. But I digress, it's so strange what an effect geographical location has on penis size.

LOL! I thought you were being serious well into the third sentence!:biggrin1:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, you CAN'T dispute hockey... that is a given. I mean, Canada has snow 14 months of the year... We were born with skates on and a stick in our hands.:rolleyes:

Oh, hell, I thought we were born with skates in our hand, and an oversized pecker hanging over our feet...

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was this repartee or rhetoric? I didn't get this-- it must be my French Canadian genes. :tongue: Should I feel insulted? :tongue: Let me mull this over....

If that's the case, why do so many of my compatriotes flock to 'La Belle Province' (Quebec)to party? Yes, bars do stay open past 11pm, but it can't be the only reason.:rolleyes:

I have heard this too - apparently if it wasn't for Quebec, the Canadians would be the biggest on the planet by some margin.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true that American people are (avarage) fatter than Canadian.
And it's also true that people who were fat during puberty have smaller dicks.
(Fat contains female hormones).

Well, considering these two things you could say Canadians are bigger..

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's only one way to settle this question.
WAR!!!
There was a war between the US and Canada, sort-of, but it was a while ago. It didn't settle much having to do with Canada. So far as I remember it was ended by the treaty of Ghent, but Canada wasn't a signatory - just the US of A and the UK of GB and Ireland. Most Americans don't realize that Canada was even a belligerent.

Both parties missed a chance for another one over at the other end of the continent. That was about the Oregon frontier and is today remembered only by the phrase "54 40 or fight!" It was settled without a fight by President Polk. But again the negotiations were between the US and UK. Nobody invited Canada. Polk didn't manage to settle similar border disputes with Mexico without a fight. But Canada missed out on that one too.