Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have a close friend who has chosen to change his life for the better - he has delved into Christianity and has fully embraced its practices. No more listening to music that is not Christian, no more movies that are not based on the religion, nothing. I've asked him if he still masturbates, to which he says he has not because he has 'control' of himself. I don't know if it's true or not, and am looking for some enlightenment from others. I know how hard it is to control and erection for a day, let alone over 6 months. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

one doesn't need to drink the cool-aid to prove they crazy.

at this point... whatever helps people get through the day.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I have a close friend who has chosen to change his life for the better - he has delved into Christianity and has fully embraced its practices. No more listening to music that is not Christian, no more movies that are not based on the religion, nothing. I've asked him if he still masturbates, to which he says he has not because he has 'control' of himself. I don't know if it's true or not, and am looking for some enlightenment from others. I know how hard it is to control and erection for a day, let alone over 6 months. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Yes. Period. Christian men and women masturbate. Suspect furious debate has already taken place so I'll not recapitulate that.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. After a long hard day of judging and persecuting everyone else, they masturbate with gusto.

Ouch. There are losers in every crowd (including "holier than thou" Christians) but our church is full of admitted sinners who are there to improve their path, just like a hospital is full of sick people who want to be healthy.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christians rape, kill, steal, cheat. Of course they masturbate.
I'm not saying 100% of them do everything I mentioned but there are hundreds of Christian, Catholic or even Muslim people that go to the church and do that kind of shit.

Christophzurich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i do I am catholic

Reactions: ryan25yo