Do circumcised guys have smaller dicks than uncut guys?..

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm constantly amazed at some of the things said here... im sure that some slight thickness could be measured but to even remotely think foreskin would add to the length... I guess that would give "new" meaning to "thick skinned"...

Niknotts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circ'd at age 57 purely out of choice! A lifelong fetish for the circ'd look. My experience is that before being circ'd I was a 'grower' and when flaccid with the head covered my dick shrunk to a pathetic size. Now with the head exposed, I think there is always some low level stimulation which keeps my dick slightly harder than flaccid and so it always LOOKS bigger. I also feel that the head is more prominent, probably for the same reason. I think when fully hard it must be the same size as before but i do think circumcision helps to show off a guy's potential!

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Logically, two identical penis - one cut and one au naturel - will not be the same size.

There is going to be a shortening of the penis and tightening of the frenulum. So they will be fractionally smaller. It most likely won't be noticeable.

Uncut do seem to look bigger though but that might be a type of optical illusion.

I am not saying that uncut people in general are smaller. BUT, if something is removed it does make sense for it to be minutely smaller...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not just skin. There is smooth muscle tissue [Dartos] and fascia [Colles]. I've got a picture of an amputated foreskin somewhere on one of my computers. Somebody on restore-list found it on one of the circ fetish sites. Does anyone want to see it?

manbearpig84

Just Browsing
Media
Roll the flag around the flagpole. Take it away and it's thinner.

Put a car cover over your car and see how far up your power car antenna goes.

Thinner? sure... but the difference is very negligable. Same with the car cover... not sure where you were going with the antenna part, though. As for length, however, no difference.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thinner? sure... but the difference is very negligable.
So you say
Same with the car cover... not sure where you were going with the antenna part, though. As for length, however, no difference.
If you don't understand, picture tight skin holding back the expansion of the erectile chambers. The penis is not a flagpole. A lot more like an air bladder or water bladder. Like a blow up raft.

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is not a circ thread, this is just about this one specific question...

Do circumcised guys have smaller dicks than uncut guys?..

See attached pic..
They come in all sizes big small average tiny huge and the circumcision will not change what the gene pool has given.

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's why circumcision is so stupid. It disfigures what nature has given.
The subject is about size not about how you think on appearance. My response dealt with size you responded to me about the appearance please stay to topic.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"I reject your reality and substitute my own..." The only way circumcision will make a penis smaller is if the doctor fucks it up and cuts his penis off.

I have seen a lot of uncircumcised penises that were "micro". Did that mean if they were cut, they'd be non-existent?

My brother is uncircumcised and his penis is a good 2 inches shorter than mine (not to mention half my girth). Please explain the logic behind your hypothesis that cut penises are smaller?