do circumsized men last longer?

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, because the glans is not sensitive anymore, while he is not coverd anymore. The skin of the glans become harder and is not sensitive anymore.

If you believe the less sensitive if cut line of thought, than it would make sense that for some people it would help them last longer. However I asked my gf on her thoughts on the matter since she had numerous partners before myself, and I'm the only uncut guy she has been with, and she said I last far longer than them both in bed and with blow jobs.

Can't speak for the entire race, but chatting to some of my close mates, I last much longer than both the uncut and the cut guys. From my friends alone, some of each vary between 3 minutes and 30+ minutes, regardless of their intact'ness.

That website seems poorly written... it does say from personal experience.

My personal thoughts, ask your doctor for help if you have the issue, there are a lot of steps that you can do before taking to an extreme based on what one website says!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, eventually you last so long that you become anorgasmic. Happened to me at thirty-seven. After restoring for a number of years, I can now function sexually again.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
From a personal (cut) point of view - I do have problems with sensitivity. I can last for far too long, and as my wife cums hard it makes life very difficult. Mind you - I don't last that long, it's just she cums damn quickly!

With a condom on, I've got almost no feeling at all though.

However, there are other ways to speed up. Feeling really horny or tickling the old prostrate can really help.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read that they do in this article.

Six Ways How To Last Longer In Bed.

The author of that "article" hasn't been keeping up with research. There is no evidence at all that circumcision makes one either more likely to ejaculate more quickly or less quickly. Plausible arguments could be made either way, in fact; but no study shows a link. The trend of the studies is to find more evidence that there is a likely genetic basis to the condition:

BBC News

Medical News Today

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got cut at 30 and I can tell you that it has made me last longer.

Jonesy98

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut here, and after 3+ years of sexual activity I still haven't cum from sex. I'd say it has little to do with surgery.

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a baby my parents wanted me to be circumcised. The silly doctor convinced them that I did not need it and he stretched my foreskin. When I was 3 - 6 years old I noticed that my father's penis was different from mine. I thought that mine would be like his when I grew up - until I was 6 and my baby brother was circumcised. When I was 7 - 8 I discovered that most of my best friends had been cut. Boys of that age compare penises and I discovered that the penises of my friends who had been cut looked and felt much nicer than mine or uncircumcised friends.
About that time my sister said that she thought our brother's penis looked nicer than mine. I then began to hate my foreskin. Every time I had to go to the doctor I wanted to ask him to circumcise me, but I never had the courage. In my teens, from talking to friends, I discovered that circumcised friends were given oral sex by girls much more often than me or uncircumcised friends. Still I had not the courage to ask my doctor to get rid of my foreskin.

When I was in my early 20s and married to a pretty German blonde, we discovered that when we made love it felt much better for both of us if she held my foreskin tightly back with her hand (that way my penis caused more friction with her sensitive parts - she said a loose foreskin was no better than a thick condom). Obviously that was not ideal, so at last I asked my doctor to circumcise me. He agreed to do it free, but insisted that I would have to stay in hospital overnight. Being a shy young man I was embarrassed about what the nurses would think, so one lunch hour I went to a private doctor in Harley Street, London, and had it done with local anaesthetic. It took no longer than a visit to the dentist, and I went right back to my office. When I got home my wife couldn't wait to have a look, but of course she couldn't see much because of a bandage. But within two weeks we were having greatly improved sex! And since then my second wife (Chinese) and all my lovers in between marriages and since my second wife left me, have told me that they were glad I had been circumcised.

My most recent lover, a Chinese student, now sadly back in China, had never seen a circumcised penis before mine and she couldn't get enough of it! She said that if her future fiance is not circumcised she will insist that he is before she marries him.

When between marriages I was close friends with a beautiful girl. I fancied her tremendously but she made it clear that she wanted only to be friends until one day she suddenly asked "Are you circumcised?" I said "Yes" and she blushed and asked "May I have a look?" Of course I said "Yes, if you want to." She unzipped me, gazed at my penis, stroked him, giving me the best erection ever, and then sucked him. You can guess what happened after that. It was wonderful for a few weeks but sadly it couldn't last.

For me I suppose the two best things since being circumcised have been giving increased pleasure to my lovers and being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places! Who would give oral sex to an uncircumcised man unless his penis had just been washed ? ? Stopping foreplay to go and wash is such a turn off ! !

So that is why I am now very pleased that I was at last circumcised - my only regret is that it was not done as a baby. I suppose it is interesting to have made love and masturbated with and without a foreskin - but I know which I prefer.

As for my size - not large, just average I think (6.5 inches), but no lover ever complained. I think the main thing has been that I have always been able to keep an erection for a long time, and to start again fairly soon after an orgasm. But also, I never get tired of using my fingers and tongue, for as long as my lovers want.

I'll be very interested to know what you think about my story, and to have any comments you may have.

Rik

(Sirkumsised@yahoo.com)

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would be interesting to see if the partners of men who were circumsized during their relationship have the same answer. Ask the partner if they have noticed a difference in referrence to lasting longer. My wife claims that I take much longer to cum now that I'm cut. Any partners want to weigh in on the question?

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife loved the forskin and says she misses it! Taking longer to cum? She has made comments before about it taking too long to cum since getting cut, but not often. We kinda have our roles filpped now. I'm the one who needs to have LOTS of foreplay before get down to it. This way we can both get off at about the same time. I know alot of guys claim that getting cut makes no difference, but in my case it did. Sex is still great, just not as intense as it once was. After a while it just becomes the norm and you really don't think about it. You adjust. I've found that the biggest difference is in masturbating. Both of us had to learn new ways to stroke me. The foreskin really didn't have a huge role in fucking or blow jobs, but did it play a major role in hand jobs. I really miss that!

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a baby my parents wanted me to be circumcised. The silly doctor convinced them that I did not need it and he stretched my foreskin. When I was 3 - 6 years old I noticed that my father's penis was different from mine. I thought that mine would be like his when I grew up - until I was 6 and my baby brother was circumcised. When I was 7 - 8 I discovered that most of my best friends had been cut. Boys of that age compare penises and I discovered that the penises of my friends who had been cut looked and felt much nicer than mine or uncircumcised friends.
About that time my sister said that she thought our brother's penis looked nicer than mine. I then began to hate my foreskin. Every time I had to go to the doctor I wanted to ask him to circumcise me, but I never had the courage. In my teens, from talking to friends, I discovered that circumcised friends were given oral sex by girls much more often than me or uncircumcised friends. Still I had not the courage to ask my doctor to get rid of my foreskin.

When I was in my early 20s and married to a pretty German blonde, we discovered that when we made love it felt much better for both of us if she held my foreskin tightly back with her hand (that way my penis caused more friction with her sensitive parts - she said a loose foreskin was no better than a thick condom). Obviously that was not ideal, so at last I asked my doctor to circumcise me. He agreed to do it free, but insisted that I would have to stay in hospital overnight. Being a shy young man I was embarrassed about what the nurses would think, so one lunch hour I went to a private doctor in Harley Street, London, and had it done with local anaesthetic. It took no longer than a visit to the dentist, and I went right back to my office. When I got home my wife couldn't wait to have a look, but of course she couldn't see much because of a bandage. But within two weeks we were having greatly improved sex! And since then my second wife (Chinese) and all my lovers in between marriages and since my second wife left me, have told me that they were glad I had been circumcised.

My most recent lover, a Chinese student, now sadly back in China, had never seen a circumcised penis before mine and she couldn't get enough of it! She said that if her future fiance is not circumcised she will insist that he is before she marries him.

When between marriages I was close friends with a beautiful girl. I fancied her tremendously but she made it clear that she wanted only to be friends until one day she suddenly asked "Are you circumcised?" I said "Yes" and she blushed and asked "May I have a look?" Of course I said "Yes, if you want to." She unzipped me, gazed at my penis, stroked him, giving me the best erection ever, and then sucked him. You can guess what happened after that. It was wonderful for a few weeks but sadly it couldn't last.

For me I suppose the two best things since being circumcised have been giving increased pleasure to my lovers and being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places! Who would give oral sex to an uncircumcised man unless his penis had just been washed ? ? Stopping foreplay to go and wash is such a turn off ! !

So that is why I am now very pleased that I was at last circumcised - my only regret is that it was not done as a baby. I suppose it is interesting to have made love and masturbated with and without a foreskin - but I know which I prefer.

As for my size - not large, just average I think (6.5 inches), but no lover ever complained. I think the main thing has been that I have always been able to keep an erection for a long time, and to start again fairly soon after an orgasm. But also, I never get tired of using my fingers and tongue, for as long as my lovers want.

I'll be very interested to know what you think about my story, and to have any comments you may have.

Rik

(Sirkumsised@yahoo.com)

please stop screaming!

Uncut feels like a thick condom?

Are you advertising circumcsions? some kind of psychopathic and sadist ? soley selfish religious nut?

you haven't even mentioned that it should be a choice, yet you want your pointless subjective beliefs placed on helpless children.

U felt different from other children? ur in the UK, where 90% are UNCUT.