Do curves skew the measurement stats?

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, y'all know that some cocks curve up and some curve down. Now, some are straight, but that doesn't mean the guy is also straight. :tongue: If we measure the cock length along the top, doesn't that mean cocks which curve down will have longer measurements than cocks which curve up? That would be true even if the cocks have the same volume.

Think of it. If one cock curves up and is 8 along the bottom but just 7 inches on the top, and another curves down so you can measure 8 along the top and only 7 on the bottom, they could have the same volume. Yet, the one that curves down will get the official measurement of 8 inches.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a pretty noticeable curve, so I try to flatten the sucker out when measuring, or use a piece of string down the centre of mr peeps and measure the string.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mines the same, quite an upward curve and it is difficult to get an accurate measurement. I rely on peoples reactions when they see it in the flesh and that answers any doubts I might have.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id rather have my nice upward curve i have that hits the g spot for the chicks, then have it be straight as a pole and an inch longer.. and yea if the dick has a downward curve that would be the same as a guy with an upward curve measuring the bottom of his dick . either one will add inches

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
id rather have my nice upward curve i have that hits the g spot for the chicks, then have it be straight as a pole and an inch longer.. and yea if the dick has a downward curve that would be the same as a guy with an upward curve measuring the bottom of his dick . either one will add inches

My wife has always said that the curve always hits the spot too.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes
Curves should be factored in but the norm is to just measure from the top base to the tip.
It does make a difference though. Think of measuring the inside rim of a tire compared to the outside circumference.

I curve upwards and have a 1.5 inch difference. Shy of 8 from the top, and 9.5 along the bottom although it's harder to decide where the base is from the bottom.

condoms even bunch up a bit for me on the topside