Do cut cocks feel different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even with lube? Wow. Guess ya learn something new everyday.

@ML
Never paid much attention but now that ya mention it, its a little loose, but not by much.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Circumscion will not prevent aids, but it does lessen the chances. The foreskin, unlike the remainder of the penis, is permeable to the HIV virus, passing thru the skin without need of cuts abrasions or sores. Unfortunately for women, their vagina and uterus are permeable and the cervix is also subject to changes by external substances. People can be so dogmatic and emotional on this subject.

A scientific study in "The Lancet" dated from 2008 ("Rethinking the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1: a systematic review and meta-analysis" - Powers, K. A. et al.) gives some numbers. While there is indeed scientifical evidence that HIV-1 infected males with uncircumcised penises have a slightly higher chance of transmitting the virus through penile-vaginal contact, the numbers bring a little perspective. 8,1 in 1000 contacts vs 6,0 in 1000 contacts for uncircumcised males. The Lancet is a widely respected scientifical journal and I do not think the study would have been published in there if any major statistical errors in calculating the numbers would have been made.

Obviously, if you are trying to cure the world from AIDS, circumcising penises is not the way to do it. Using a scientifical fact like that and pulling it out of context to throw into the "battle" of circumcised vs. uncircumcised... well let's just say it irks me.

As for the "hypothesis" of why circumcised would be less likely to transmit HIV, I'd be curious to see your sources.

Now... I know this is off-topic, and I'm sorry for that, but when facts as above are thrown into the world (or our lpsg forum) without any sense of putting things in context... it get's on me nerves! :tongue: Please resume discussion as if nothing happened ^^ I just felt the neeeeeed to post!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sarah, your facts on the transmission from infected men to women would be correct. But That is why women are so at risk. For men, at least in the African studies, the infection rate from women to men was significantly higher if the man was uncircumcised. and you are correct, circumcision is not a cure for aids; it may only play a small part in decreasing the spread.
Interestingly, I just read an article on the first hiv positive person to be cured;
that's right, cured. The treatment removed all examples of the virus from his body; and he had been positive for years. I know, skepticism is in order; but that was the published findings.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nature/God created men with foreskin for a reason, however I do have the pleasure of enjoying both cut and uncut penises at the same time, to be honest I don't feel any difference when having sex with them, they are both about the same size.

I prefer oral with the uncut guy, seems more natural, oral with the cut guy feels like sucking a finger.

As for cut guys have less chance of contracting HIV, this theory was proven wrong and hence it was dismissed last year by the world health organization.

Final words... There is no difference, each to what they prefer and what the like, just like the difference between bald and haired men.

D

deleted81224

Would someone please explain why this post IS a woman's issue whereas the post relating to excessive facials was deemed not? - http://www.lpsg.org/126730-excessive-facials.html

It would seem as if a cut-cock would equally apply to both women and men, as would a hefty facial.

Cue the anti-straight male poster comments........c'mon, get em in.....:rolleyes2:

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
Ive always been cut so I wouldn't know how uncut would work, but point being. It sounds like when uncut goes are fucking a girl and their foreskin is going back and fourth it sounds like they are more jerking themselves off in her pussy then actually feeling the pussy its self. I could be totally wrong. So do you uncut guys pull your foreskin back then enter her or what?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive always been cut so I wouldn't know how uncut would work, but point being. It sounds like when uncut goes are fucking a girl and their foreskin is going back and fourth it sounds like they are more jerking themselves off in her pussy then actually feeling the pussy its self. I could be totally wrong. So do you uncut guys pull your foreskin back then enter her or what?

the boy has a clear fleshlight... i'm not sure the foreskin works the way you think it does. least not from what i have seen watching him wank, giving head or handies.

when he inserts himself into the fleshlight *assuming the same with me* the foreskin is pushed back. i kinda figured vag/toy entrance kinda grip the shaft skin when max depth is achieved. it bunches up behind the glans on the back stroke. feels like a vacuum seal to me. there is a distinct pulling sensation.. not painful or obvious.. just something ya notice.

so on the in thrust in his glans and a couple inches of inner foreskin is exposed, the rest of his shaft skin is stretched down his length. so he's got peen/vag contact all the way down. on the pull back it's more like a piston moving in a sleeve. there is an anchor point, where the shaft is gripped the tightest. that's the slide point. hmmm, like if you are wearing a long sleeve shirt. if ya scrunch the sleeve back to your elbow and hold it there... then kinda slide your arm back and forth.. ya are is almost always visible and the sleeve doesn't move much.

:confused: maybe?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, yeah.
the vag suck.
do uncut guys feel it like i do?
I've never noticed 'vag suck' exactly. I can feel a little extra pull sometimes but I've always thought that was due to the glans shape. Going in it's the narrow end first, coming out it's the wider end first. I need to pay more attention! :tongue:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never noticed 'vag suck' exactly. I can feel a little extra pull sometimes but I've always thought that was due to the glans shape. Going in it's the narrow end first, coming out it's the wider end first. I need to pay more attention! :tongue:

I have trouble paying attention at that very moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.