Do Double Digit Dicks Deliver Double* Dividends

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
*Precocious/frequent sex and greater access and diversity of sex

The best scientific answer would come from identical twins except with one overly endowed and the other average, but I have couched the question to guys using that kind of logic (all the same but dicks) and from that I get an unqualified yes. There are actually three lines of evidence leading me to this conclusion, the magic number theory, my limited personal experience and experiences of my many very well hung friends on lpsg.

Magic number – All powers of ten have the remarkable quality of being a barrier and whatever is rated seems to go “way up” when you change number of integers e.g. 100 degrees seems much hotter than 99. Also so many rating systems are 1 to 10 with top being top value so 10 (in inches) has the innate quality of being superb because we associate 10 with being the best in many rating systems. There are other magic numbers such as 6 feet for being tall and there are really magic numbers in nature for construction of elements. Anything above 7 inches is a very large dick and 9.5 is incredible but 10 inches carries with it the additional charm of the number itself with the extra digit. So as far as big dicks go (and that is what all guys want) 10 and above is beyond most guys wildest dreams. This is first reason for answer of yes. Read on.

My experience – Since the greatest breadth of sexual experiences occurs early in a man’s sex life, I cannot speak to those early years with an ungodly large dick. That is because I am a BADASS, i.e. Bountifully Augmented Dick Acquired as a Senior Stud or PE student enrolled way past middle age. Even so there are certainly dividends that I can attest to coming from both sides – average and way above average. Knowledge of being larger than 99.9 percent of male population is a very enticing thought for idle moments and does cause very pleasant sprouting throughout the day just thinking about it. Missing the life experiences of validation and confirmation from classmates and teammates that other large guys have gotten I have depended upon c2c with over 200 guys to assure me that indeed I have a monster dick. Almost all guys were very pleased in this process as I certainly was – only complaints came from size queens who wanted more than simple single overhand knots and rudimentary rope tricks using a dick as prop. I am very happy to have my preternaturally large penis and it definitely has given me a surge in self confidence in sexual matters, a quantum leap upwards in my sense of sexiness and has been incentive to sculpt my range chicken skinny body to one more in keeping with my great hair, handsome face, good legs, perfect ass, superb intellect, peerless wit and extraordinary superciliousness. As for sexual prowess attributable to huge dicks (real subject of thread) read on.

Experiences of other guys – I have assembled a panel of guys all of whom are at upper end of the grossly endowed and exceptionally good chat partners. We all have had extensive discussions about every sexual subject under the sun and I have probed each one for their feelings about their sexual successes due to dick size. This is my panel I have chosen based upon being frank about answering this question. Lots of other guys I talk to occasionally that are also hugely endowed but we have not discussed this matter.

Two 12.5 inchers from Texas and San Diego – Unbelievably long, beautiful dicks, one gay and one str8t, lots of IM, phone calls, c2c covering, obviously, whole spectrum of sexual subjects including size and sexual performance. Two terrific guys and both very much oversexed.

11 incher from Denver and gay – only have had chats with this guy but very long honest discussions about his dick size and effect it has had on his sex life. Very full sex life.

11- from Canada – This guy has the most captivating and engrossing personality of any guy I have ever met and way beyond sexy. Can’t help but love this guy – pleased to be minor asteroid in his solar system of friends – women beware though, girth requires using size 12EEE shoe stretchers if you want him inside you. We have been totally honest with each other and his views on dick size and sex have been very illuminating.

10- also from Canada---This guy being smaller is no less the lounge lizard than his countryman above and also is a fantastic guy and incendiary purveyor of sex and believer of help large dicks give a guy. Both these Canadians could easily have served as models for Michelangelo’s David and Mich could have chipped off 2 lbs less marble from their dicks.

10 from Denmark---Long time member of lpsg, handsome as all get out and very insightful about men and their dicks.

Two 9’s and topnotch fellows, both now disciples (I have lots of these guys who really do want to help nature do what she was reluctant to do on her own) of my routines to move them both to 10, because they believe 10 is as good as any guy in his right mind can wish for (I of course never having visited the realm of the right mind).

And same age friend, a 11.5 incher who used to have holsters made for his cock that remained at 7 inch girth even when flaccid – funny guy and definite believer in sex frequency attributes of a very large dick.

Though all these guys flippantly talk about how large their dicks are and how much and how intensely they engage in fantastic sex, 100’s of partners, group sex, kinky sex, the whole gamut, they are without exception reticent to attach much significant association of their size and their success in sex (at first that is). They prefer to give all credit to their personalities. Letting a dick take credit to men borders on vanity and men don’t like to admit that their handsome face or their dicks have much more effect on any successes they have in life. But once we get past this illusion of modesty (aka bullshit) and talk unabashedly honestly, they all have told me this about their dicks. As young guys they endured the jabbing from schoolmates and friends, but once aware that this was really jealousy, they turned their good fortune to getting all the sex that was offered freely to them. As a teen it would be almost impossible to turn down sex from the lineup of guys and gals that these guys soon attract. First typically is an array of male acquaintances who want to suck or hand job them, why not, they are prized specimens. Then come older sisters of friends and soon their girl friends who want that special experience from a well hung 13 year old and they also attract hot divorces, gorgeous single and married women who want a really big dick in their pussies and well heeled mature men. Very young guys with hormones in huge supply are easy targets for these hot women and predatory men.

The huge dick and its obvious chick magnet status seems only to accentuate the obsession that these guys (and me for that matter) develop for sex since it has been so readily and plentifully made available to them at the very peak of their libido development. As they mature, these guys all have admitted that the large dick and its early appeal gives a sense of confidence and sexual empowerment that is a definite plus in sexual competition. They are always given first or last shot in group sex, other guys defer to them in orgies, and when seducing a gorgeous woman (or man for that matter), they are emboldened and strongly stiffened by knowledge that once the briefs come down, the partner is going to be white faced with joy. An additional advantage is with all the sex these guys get so freely, they can develop wonderful sexual expertise which further enhances how much their partners not only want to have sex with them but how incredibly satisfied they can become from all that learned experience wielding that behemoth cock.

I asked most all of these and other guys that very defining question – you have known lots of guys who are as charming and handsome and tall and sexy looking and well built and funny and intelligent as you are but with smaller dicks; compare yourself to those that are as equal as possible in all other respects but dick size and tell me if you are more successful in sexual conquests than they are. The answer always was, with a few seconds of thoughtful hesitation, YES, absolutely. Frequency, precocity, ferocity, ready access and diversity of sex definitely is in great abundance to guys with a very large penis with no small credit going to the massive cock as the sex tool that separates them from the other sexy guys.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have personally known only one who qualifies having the magic number length that you so eloquently report on, motlissof. Your summation re. its D7 effects certainly hold true for him. He was 25 when we met, but I have no reason to doubt his past history as he reported it during several talks about his abnormally large penis.

He was 14 before he had any experience connected with his penis of the magical number. While shopping alone in a large department store, he was approached by a guy likely in his late twenties, who just wanted to get to know him. Making a long story a little shorter, he told him he and his buddy were shopping and wondered if he would like to go home with them so they could see his obviously large appendage. Before this time, he had suspected he was unusually well hung, but now he knew it because the two guys seemed to worship it for several hours. Now he was encouraged to show it and let those who were so minded to enjoy its size and beauty. He made no effort to conceal it in his pants and took lots of pleasure in catching onlookers' eyes giving it a lingering look. This was such a turn-on for him, his dick would usually grow to its phenomenal size in his pants, only adding to
the strong desires of those finding it of interest.

At 9 inches, the second to the largest I've seen belonged to my 21 year old neighbor when I was 13 and had never before seen an adult erected penis. I had no idea that this size was as uncommon as it is and went a couple of years thinking mine was growing to one that size. The owner of the 9 inch tower of power reveled in compliments and would sit for hours showing it erected and listening to words of wonder about its size and proportional beauty.

At 8.5 x 6.5, this big dick belongs to a 6 year partner of mine whose everyday existance is centered around his cock. It has gotten him things in life that most have to acquire through manual labor or intellectual endeavors. An example is the "A" in a college course, given him because his teacher appreciated his cock, a true 'chick' magnet status. Evidently so did her husband, because he didn't object to her student accompanying the two of them on their out-of-state two-week vacation. This stud kept busy with both female and male sex, saying that he actually didn't know which he prefered, only knowing that he needed both for satisfaction. This both sex desire had begun with his onset of puberty.

So, these are the examples taken from my life-experiences, motlissof. Your epistle, "Do Double Digit Dicks Deliver Double Dividends" gets from me a resounding "YES".

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks roystoy -- I was beginning to wonder if the length of the Dickensonian epistle turned guys off or whether I was exaggerating what I was encountering in interviews with large guys. I am not surprised that you have only met up with the two guys that were in the 10 range. It apparently is as rare as hen's teeth (cluck, cluck, excuse me while I scratch some food from between my teeth). So I believe I am entirely on target is asserting that men with such gigantic dicks are very much blessed and they soon get to know it and live it also.

I cannot blame the big guys from taking every possible advantage of their magnificent biological blessing. We all have something that sets us apart and sometimes without even knowing it, we use the gift to our advantage. I got quite a reputation in high school and college for saying the most outrageously funny things in class -- just had a knack for it and the gales of laughter just urged me to be more hilarious the next time. Then one day as senior in college a long time friend told me while we were both drunk that he wished he was always tops in every class like I was and not for the reason you might expect. He said everyone knew I got away with saying all those outrageous things in class, sometimes against the teacher, only because I was so damn smart and teachers would have slaughtered a student of lesser grades. I was flattered but crestfallen also, thinking I was abusing both my inherited ease at making top grades and sense of humor. But after I got over that momentary sigh, I went for even more outrageous behavior in graduate school.

Your stories seem very typical of big dicked guys -- I wonder if others have experienced similar behaviors in themselves or their well hung friends. Incidentally at my age I have not gathered crowds around to see me, though c2c was getting close to it. I began this thread not out of recent curiosity but a long term interest in what kinds of sex lives did these other world dick guys have that was linked to their big dicks. Sensational I think is an appropriate adjective. Tom (now another sigh thinking of my life had I had the big dick as a teen -- top grades, razor sharp wit and a big dick -- what on earth would I have done with all three?)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Few have been brave enough to attempt to read this very long epistle. I have thought of this subject for a long time and wrote several shorter versions before deciding on the longer more complete one. Apparently several guys have been prompted to write other starters about 10 inch dicks so I rest my case for the special gift of having a double digiter for enriching your sex life.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Some of the guys in my panel have written me with stories of their sexual conquests that absolutely have left me without the energy to reach for my dick and relieve the swelling there. They apparently were inspired to be even more forthcoming in their baring their experiences by the thread. I am even more convinced than ever that there is nothing on a man's or woman's body that can conjure up the sexual magic that a very large dick can do both from male and female sexual partners.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Forgot in the original thread to add another bit of interviewing information for you guys. I asked dozens of guys in addition to these hand selected ones (know a bunch of you would like to hand select them also). I asked all the guys who were in the 8.5 to 10 size if they would do PE if it would lead to a 10 inch penis. They all said they would do anything if it were safe and not too time consuming if they could have a 10 inch penis. I asked all the guys over 10 if they would ever do any kind of exercise to get a longer penis and believe it or not, not one said they would do such a thing. Most said they would not object to having a larger penis but would not waste time with exercises to get it. Does that not say to us that 10 inches is the size by which all penises are judged and that the most virile symbol of a man is one of 10 or more inches?

yes maybe there are some magic numbers ,yes 10" is dream size for most of men, cause its make a man super hung , makes bigger than avarage hungs u know about 8" I mean... and 10" looks really long , actually I care thickness more than length... but if u over 8"... if u r thick and 10" then ur extremly hung. and it would nice to being bigger than % 99.99 of world population :))

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
shocked said:
yes maybe there are some magic numbers ,yes 10" is dream size for most of men, cause its make a man super hung , makes bigger than avarage hungs u know about 8" I mean... and 10" looks really long , actually I care thickness more than length... but if u over 8"... if u r thick and 10" then ur extremly hung. and it would nice to being bigger than % 99.99 of world population

:))

Thanks for the comment, guy. And judging by your photo, you have an extremely sexy body to go with whatever oversize tool you carry between your legs. And yes to your unasked question. I have had comments over and over about my not doing girth exercises. I now do those with great regularity and have increased girth by half inch in last few months so that is now part of my size obsession routine also. Tom

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for me, double digit length definitely puts me over the edge!!! Doing a double keeps me right on the edge of unbearable pain and ultimate ecstacy!!!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Are you guys serious? I admit I didn't read the bulk of this thread but let me just say I find anything over about 8.5 in. to be excess. At that size the guy is already reaching everything I need reached :tongue: and more than that is at best unneeded excess and at worst it gets in the way. Although I have never been with a guy that big so I'm speaking just from dildo experience. But this comes from a size queen- I'd take 7-8 in. over anything else but if you gave me a choice of 10 in. or 6 in. I'd prefer 6.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Wow. Are you guys serious? I admit I didn't read the bulk of this thread but let me just say I find anything over about 8.5 in. to be excess. At that size the guy is already reaching everything I need reached :tongue: and more than that is at best unneeded excess and at worst it gets in the way. Although I have never been with a guy that big so I'm speaking just from dildo experience. But this comes from a size queen- I'd take 7-8 in. over anything else but if you gave me a choice of 10 in. or 6 in. I'd prefer 6.
Everybody has different tastes. More would prefer the sizes you like Studhunter Im 10 inches Also keep in mind their is no law that says it all has to go in Im a very gentle and caring lover I want the women to feel pleasure not pain:cool:

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 9" and fairly thick, but with the help of PE I be willing to grow to 10" or more. For me the fact of being the owner of such a size is something that I want to accomplish. To be part of the "10 " club" is one of my goals. Time will tell if I can reach the size that makes me bigger than 95+% of the guys out there.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Iathick said:
I am 9" and fairly thick, but with the help of PE I be willing to grow to 10" or more. For me the fact of being the owner of such a size is something that I want to accomplish. To be part of the "10 " club" is one of my goals. Time will tell if I can reach the size that makes me bigger than 95+% of the guys out there.
Keep going buddy Give it a good workout everyday:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iathick said:

Don't buy the statistical hype. If you're really 9 inches, you're bigger than probably 99% of guys already.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Don't buy the statistical hype. If you're really 9 inches, you're bigger than probably 99% of guys already.
Will he gain size Who knows? I mean give a good work out to keep the penis in good working order :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Will he gain size Who knows? I mean give a good work out to keep the penis in good working order :wink:

But why would he WANT to gain size if he's already 9 inches? Almost no woman would actually prefer even bigger than that. I think to some guys their cock size is a symbol of their manliness and they want to get huge because deep inside they feel like a little boy. I'm sorry but guys who are over 8 inches and still think they're not big enough have issues.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have been asked to contribute to this thread, so here goes ;

Having grown up in Europe where the metric system rules, the issue of being double digits never applied to me. A man with 4" or 10 cm is a double digit guy over here.

There was a lot of thought having gone into the initial post and I am not even going to attempt to comment on everything but one thing which stood out and something I feel I need to comment was the comments about the success with the opposite sex as a result of our larger than average dicks.
I do not agree with this at all. Sure, if all I wanted was to "get laid" and I didn´t care who the girls were, I am sure a well advertised large dick could result in a lot more sexual contacts than otherwise, but if you´re anything like me, and like to be a little more selective about who you get into bed with, I do not believe having a larger than average dick plays such a significant part in the success of attracting nice women.

You wrote something about doing comparisons with friends who are not above average in size and their success in "pulling" women and I can definately say that I have at least a couple of good friends who are much better than me at this.
When out in bars and talking to women, it´s all about personality and naturally also about appearance and I believe that the only time dick size may play part in it is when it comes to confidence issues.
Confidence is something most females find extremely attractive.
For some men, having a large dick and having a great confidence seem to go hand in hand, but this was never the case for me for some reason.
Again, for some, a abundance of confidence can come across as cockiness which can totally work against you when trying to attract women.

In another example you describe a situation of two men being equal in every way other than dick size. I can see how the extra size might work in your advantage in such a situation in theory but as I do not believe two people are ever that much alike that the dick size is the only thing which separates them.

Knowing pretty well how the male psyche works, I can see how a guy with a larger dick can use this to his advantage over another guy but only because of how this tends to effect another male´s confidence.

At the end of the day, we´re all just human beings with more or less the same needs and wants in life and the more we focus on being a good friend to another human being, the more friends we will end up with and the happier we will be.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
But why would he WANT to gain size if he's already 9 inches? Almost no woman would actually prefer even bigger than that. I think to some guys their cock size is a symbol of their manliness and they want to get huge because deep inside they feel like a little boy. I'm sorry but guys who are over 8 inches and still think they're not big enough have issues.
You are right again 9 inches is enough. But to each his own Lord knows if there was an easy way i would have some taken off But see thats the point Deal with what we have Love your body and enjoy life:smile: