Do European guys like Asian guys?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Dec 25, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So here's the deal. I'll be in Europe (Germany specifically but of course will be traveling) for 4 months starting this January. My sexual orientation is unsure but I do fancy guys a lot. So my question is: are there any European guys who are into Asian guys? I'm not saying that I would want a solid relationship but do European guys flirt & fool around a lot? I'm just curious to see if there will be guys who find me interesting since it seems really hard to get guys' attention here in the US. Something that has been on my mind & would appreciate any honest opinions & comments. It would definitely be interesting to see if any German guys fancy me or any Europeans in general as I travel. In that case, what should I do?

2. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

dress nice, shower daily, you will get laid. Guys are guys all over the world.

3. LADodgers

LADodgers Member

Oh god, are you one of those Asians who only date white guys?

4. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wouldn't say "only date". i'm into all types of guys but my #1 preference would be caucasians. i've had crush on several asian buddies of mine and some black friends too. but majority of my crushes in my life were all white friends :redface:

5. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's depends on where you live and where you are going to. I live in LA which is more superficial than I like. What I observed is lots of guys here are attracted to guys with similar physique and appearance as themselves. I see lots of hookup ads that say "into whites and latins only" or "no Asians" In Europe, I have better luck. Europeans find (East) Asians to be exotic. I have experienced more racism and stereotypes when I was living in Europe so it's a mixed bag. There are lots of gay clubs that have dark rooms so it would be convience to hookup with somebody. Europeans are not hung up on sex as much as the Americans. I also find seeking relationships are easier in Europe. Best of luck!

#5 motoramic, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  6. erratic

Gold Member

Agreed. Though I think it takes a bit more than dressing nice and showering daily. ;)

Still, men are men. Some are great, some are douchebags, some exoticize, some are racist. But Germany's not exactly some tiny back-water nation. You will find men who are into a lot more than just the image of the traditional gay white American clone.

Anyway, enjoy your travels. I'm envious!

7. avg_joe

Gold Member

I find white men very attractive.

#7 avg_joe, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  8. andrew999999999

andrew999999999 Active Member

Albums:
    I can't speak for all European men, but I do. If you're visiting Manchester, England on your travels and want to meet for some fun, let me know.

9. LADodgers

LADodgers Member

Don't worry, contrary to popular belief you will find Germans to be nice, open minded and educated people. Just be yourself and you shouldn't have any problems getting laid.

10. DeliciousFires

DeliciousFires New Member

It's not racism, guess it's just a matter of preference but most of the guys I know (I live in Belgium) don't have a particular preference for East-Asian guys. The again, I myself always thought that too, I don't know if that is a real clue but the other day I saw a video with a hot Asian guy in action and I said to myself woof I wouldn't mind that so guess in the end it depends on the guy...There are hot and less hot guys in every ethnicity.

11. avatarng

yeah..another white wash.
    so sad.

12. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Come to Britain. We adore you over here!

Draft saved Draft deleted