Do ever have intense urges to cum inside your woman?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love to melt with her by cumming inside, but lately it gives her bladder infections, so we're giving up on it until willing to try again. :( We both like it cuz it's so intimate and awesome, but she loves seeing how much I shoot on her and far it goes, and that I can work my cock with my hand and get my orgasm to finish as completely as possible. Inside her the head gets too sensitive and I can't keep pumping into her to cum as long as I can or need to.

D

deleted894563

Same here thrust hard and deep to unload my seed as far as I can in her, no better feeling

Reactions: newtothis124

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if I would call it an urge. If I'm going into a pussy, I don''t expect to come out of it unless I'm completely done and dry.

I think it's more instinctual. It just feels good, it feels natural, it feels like that was the whole point of it. I love doing it and the idea of pulling out is just so blah. Why? I've done it a few times but it seems as though something is missing. I like to plow and until I'm completely finished breeding her.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% of the time my penis has been in a woman's vagina, I've wanted to cum deep inside of her. Only when withdrawal was necessitated for birth control reasons, did I withdraw and cum outside.

There is a reason why there are over 7 Billion of us humans on this planet! ;)

Humans shouldn't use birth control. We should multiply and spread naturally so that more and more people can experience life.

3s7fyo.jpg

Reactions: Grampareg

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes all the time, I guess I have a creampie fetish if it's considered a fetish.

It is too normal and natural to be a "fetish". The baby batter is supposed to freely spurt into the baby hole. Biological fact of life. People are supposed to relieve their very powerful reproductive urges, by getting married, taking responsibility for our families, and by reproducing lots of beautiful babies, and by having naturally large families.

7-billion-overpopulation.jpg

Reactions: adam4 and Grampareg

Dandyna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During my early years (6 years ago, I ain't that old lol) I was pulling out all the time. Then, I came one girl who begged me to cum in her with no comdom. Damn it felt so good. First time I had a girl creaming over my D. When I heard her pussy farting while I was ramming her while cumming, I felt in love with the sound. It's kinda my fetish, to make women fart of creampies (or by cumming themselves, I don't mind lol).

What's odd is that I've develop some kind of urge to get hard again and cum another time in her womb lol. So if I can manage to finish myself in her... I'll normally take it slow for 5-10 minutes and then ram in back again and make her fart as much as possible. I'm currently involving weird lubrifiant (don't know the exact word in English) to get weird things going when girls are open-minded lol. Creaming inside feels so natural and relieving at the same time. Plus it's less of a mess to clean after.

Reactions: Lady Applejack

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The very first time we didn't use protection my ex got pregnant. That was 30 years ago and shortly thereafter I got a vasectomy and have never worried about it since o_O

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what we one did as far as protection and such no longer is an issue and has not been for a good while. We do what we both want --full load good and deep. We put it a lot of places for a long time but now just good and deep. She claims it helps her sleep better night or if during the day she loves to carry it inside her. I personally love the feel of going off deep inside her... for us it is the best now

as far as intense urge we were both resting and reading in bed last night. She went to pee before turning off the light. by the time she came back, I had a throbber thinking about her entry. she came in saw it and away we went for one good and deep load

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scientifically, the sex act, the urge to procreate is inherent in most multi cell organisms. The passing of genetic material from the male to the female is the general intent of this drive / action. Recreational sex, differs from Reproductive sex, in that the parties M/F are not coupling with the direct intent of reproduction.

To answer the OP, reaching the orgasm state, while inside of your partner, without the use of a condom, can be a magical experience

arizona69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My college roommate was a sperm donor, He fucked and impregnanted married women who wanted his kid and not their husband. He was well hung and told me he always knew just one mating with the female, his sperm always took. The woman always contacted him at their peak fertile period. So he was always ready waiting to get a call or email.

arizona69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Another buddy of mine, he always fuck raw with his dates, many on their first date. He says he pulls out the last seconds and may cum almost anywhere on them, His favorite is to cum in their hair. Its more messy for them to clean out. He said 2 girls have gotten pregnate using this method. i advised him that also he losing pre cum inside them during the sex act too, whether he pulls out or not.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During my early years (6 years ago, I ain't that old lol) I was pulling out all the time. Then, I came one girl who begged me to cum in her with no comdom. Damn it felt so good. First time I had a girl creaming over my D. When I heard her pussy farting while I was ramming her while cumming, I felt in love with the sound. It's kinda my fetish, to make women fart of creampies (or by cumming themselves, I don't mind lol).

What's odd is that I've develop some kind of urge to get hard again and cum another time in her womb lol. So if I can manage to finish myself in her... I'll normally take it slow for 5-10 minutes and then ram in back again and make her fart as much as possible. I'm currently involving weird lubrifiant (don't know the exact word in English) to get weird things going when girls are open-minded lol. Creaming inside feels so natural and relieving at the same time. Plus it's less of a mess to clean after.

I think the "farting" sound is caused by air getting trapped, not able to move as it normally would, due to the cum blocking its passage.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scientifically, the sex act, the urge to procreate is inherent in most multi cell organisms. The passing of genetic material from the male to the female is the general intent of this drive / action. Recreational sex, differs from Reproductive sex, in that the parties M/F are not coupling with the direct intent of reproduction.

To answer the OP, reaching the orgasm state, while inside of your partner, without the use of a condom, can be a magical experience

Recreational sex can also be the more-enjoyable procreative sex, if one is open to the prospect of just letting their family grow naturally. Pregnancy probably won't happen "this time" but more like next time or soon. What I mean is, per baby produced normally, coitus can be enjoyed many 100s of times, and it can take months or a few years to achieve the next pregnancy. But isn't there a greater thrill, knowing that a baby could perhaps be coming to life right about then?

no-sex-marriage.jpg

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What @ronin001 said...

Reactions: ronin001

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely instinctive or a reflex...when I start to cum I instinctively thrust all the way in and pump out my load if I am inside my partner whether I'm "covered" or not, whether my partner is a lady or a man.

With men I can count on one hand with fingers left how many times I've been uncovered in my entire live (that's how much trust I have to have with a partner, and I've never had an actual boyfriend...closest was those aforementioned times). Since I have had long term girlfriends I have gone bare and cum media deep inside a pussy on a regular basis at those times.

Oddly enough I haven't felt the same kind of desire to go bare with guys as with ladies, and in fact I would be quite anxious about doing that with a casual male partner.

But with my Woman...much stronger desire to fill Her pussy and fill it often and lick Her clean when I'm finished. Maybe it is something about the potential to create life...If my life permitted me to Care far a large family I would probably end up having like 20 babies because just the idea of making them is beautiful and amazing to me, plus I would love to take care of them and watch them grow up...like a paternal instinct if there is such a thing lol