1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Do Female Friends Bring Up Size? Yes!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by slimgurl, Jun 9, 2019.

1. slimgurl

slimgurl Loved Member

I've actually seen commentary before that female friends don't ever bring up size, and I never really bought into that, but recent chit chat around the neighborhood tends toward WE DO TALK ABOUT IT.

Names will be changed to protect the "innocent."

Lauren lives four doors down from me. She has two daughters and a son still in high school. Her daughter Megan started seeing a new guy, Lonzell. I've seen him around, usually getting out of a car and going inside w other friends.

So Lauren and I have breakfast last week. We cover the normal topics, and I listen to her mom/wife stories. She normally gets a little repetitive. But this day she catches me off guard.

"I think there might be some truth to the black guy myth." I think to myself, "what did she just say?"

"You know, the thing about being well hung." I respond with some scientific-sounding babble about "Um, not always true."

Turns out Megan let Lonzell take a shower in their house when he came over after playground basketball. Lauren had been in her own room. She had heard Megan's voice. So as Lauren came down the hallway, she went into the bathroom door off the hallway. Megan was in her room, not the adjoining bathroom, but Lonzell was, and still drying off with his towel.

"Melissa, you couldn't NOT see it."

I laughed a little at this point; the guy is like 22 years old. I play along. "Big?"

"He wasn't even hard, Melissa. He's huge."

"Huge, such as?"

She uses her hands to give me some idea. Lonzell was obviously a big boy. "I was embarrassed, but seriously, I was intrigued at the same time. I can't forget it. Totally limp and bigger than any guy I've been with hard."

Turns out Lonzell didn't say a thing to Megan.

Honestly, it didn't surprise me. Lonzell fit the lean toned body build. What surprised me was Lauren even bringing this story up. Yes, she was slightly infatuated with her accidental revealing party.

So to other ladies, or guys who have inside info, have you had or heard other such stories as the Lonzell Revealing Party?

2. 693987

693987 Guest

Of course some women talk about size. Do I or my circle of female friends do so? Almost entirely that would be a resounding no. I think it has only come up once in a round about way, in regards to discussing a mutual friend and her now ex-husband gaining a ton of weight/fat. In order to have penetrative sex he literally flopped his stomach flab onto her back during doggy style. He couldn't reach her otherwise.

I've discussed in general terms good and bad sex with some of my friends, but I'm just not that focused, much less obsessed with penis size. Nor are most of the women I've known.

3. ItsAll4Kim

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
  4. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What?

5. 693987

693987 Guest

I don't know. My friend was talking about how bad our mutual friend's prior marriage was. And that included their sex life, and the friend I was talking to was also lamenting her own sex life with her most recent ex, too.

The one guy had a huge stomach and rested his gut on top of her ass and back in order to be able to fuck, I guess?

Intellectualmeat likes this.
  6. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m not judging...maybe the sex was positively phenomenal.

7. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't talk about it with friends because I have none.

I intend to keep it that way.

explorer_ga and twoton like this.
  8. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Penthouse Letters Copy Pasta.

And why so much talk about a high schoolers sex life. I dont think that is allowed here.

9. bosceltic

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck everyone on this site obsessed with black dicks. Maybe the local idiot @Billy Williams can humor you here. Fucking bigotry man

10. halcyondays

halcyondays Superior Member

Albums:
    It's sometimes the subject of conversation. Most recently a fifty-something female friend who teaches at university told me of one of her girlfriends (when they were younger) who had a black boyfriend who was hung. It came up when we were talking about the character Mr. Big from Sex And The City. I had a girlfriend who had a boyfriend like that except he was black, she said.

My friend held her hands about ten inches apart demonstrating how her friend had described the size of his erection. Just like a fish story, lol... it was this big...:emoji_open_hands:

Oh the stories that come out over wine and nibbles. :cool:

11. BoBolt

BoBolt Banned

it used to really bother me. then a good friend, a lady friend, explained it to me: "Bo, if a person (man or woman) sees a beautiful sunset, lovely diamond, exceptional car, gorgeous home--whatever---they're pretty apt to comment on it"

she also told me "as a guy, if you go to bed with someone, there's probably something about her that you find physically attractive---do you think we're any different?"

"

Sherwood D. Likelym likes this.
  12. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

You intend to remain friendless? That's kind of sad.

13. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wally............

Prepare for your annihilation

Spartan727 and ItsAll4Kim like this.
  14. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. Fuck people. I'm done.

15. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

I can't disagree. People are mostly worthless.

16. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

Why is her story so hard to believe?

Edit

I have a very close female friend who tells me the sizes of the guys she is with if I ask her. I always ask so she always tells me. She doesn't go into specific inches or anything and size doesn't seem to affect her dating choices. So I think it is possible that a woman would talk about this.

BigBen likes this.
  17. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's only one person I want to be around anymore and she's fucking dead so the rest of you can eat shit.

18. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wally...walter... walberg...

I ain't taking the bait and a possible banning for you. Either wise up and figure it out or go without ever knowing what I was thinking and why.

19. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

Okay.

20. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice