Do females have sexual fetishes?

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We guys have numerous sexual fetishes, like: shoes, panties, piss, feet, hair, power, to name a few of hundreds. Do you guys know women who have sex fetishes and what they are? I can only come up with things that have to do with how they fetishize themselves, like with cosmetics, hair, shoes, fashion, slimness, etc. Gals, can you also comment about what sex fetishes you have and how do you act them out?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Strictly speaking, I fetishize spanking instruments such as paddles or hairbrushes with wide backs.

To a lesser extent I fetishize asses, upper arms and stomachs.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tons of fetishes/ fantasies, most of these are points of interest for me and not something I have experienced at this time.

Domination and submission (to be owned and possibly an owner)
Sex with a stranger.
MMF, MFM, FMF, FFM
Insertions, fisting
Anal play, anal sex
Spanking with hand or other instrument (spankee, possibly spanker)
Bondage, blindfolds, gags
Sometimes force fantasy/ fetish
Blowjobs
Sometimes Tats, piercings

These are what I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator:

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So what's a fetish, anyway? A female friend of mine told me about this guy she hung with who liked to put his wrist watch around his cock and balls when they made love.
I think there's a difference between sexual fantasy and fetish. A fetish is more like something you really need to make sex work for you. It's where you go when you're alone with your thoughts. You think about her shoes. Maybe gals thinking about big cocks is a fetish ....and I don't think you can have a big list of them. I think that they're peculiar, unique and big in your life. If you're a woman, can you say "yes, I have a fetish for tattoos, whips, strangers, 3 ways"? That doesn't sound like a fetish to me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think a fetish some kind of sexual desire that requires a specific object in order to obtain optimal gratification. I've known men with fetishes for smoking, watching lipstick being applied, shoes, feet, or specific words. In fact, they were so dependent on these items, that they really couldn't really get off without those things being present.

If I look at fetishes in that light, then I don't have any fetishes. I like thick cocks, I like MMF, I like chest hair - but I don't need any of those things to have great sex. I just want them :)

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey do I get anything if I score 3 out of 3?

You know you're already a 10/10 with me, silly!

Anyway, dark hair,

pale skin,

sharp canine teeth (make me weak.)

More later (and this is just men. I have a HUGE list of women's attributes/features/ personality quirks, etc. that make me hot.).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aww, shucks. Thanks!

Please lord, make it redheads. Cute, Jewish, redheads.

I think you know me well enough to know that if you have your own, personal Willow Rosenberg stashed away, I hope she's telegraphing me at a speed that could curl her hair... ;D