Do fitter women demand more size?

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I remember reading in Gayle Olinekova's book that once she got into shape, she couldn't accept men who didn't take care of themselves, since she was always surrounded by hot fit men. Do muscular and fitter women have more of a tendency to not settle for smaller cocks?

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
I'd think not

To me, it sounds the same as...

"should a handsome, fit guy settle for a woman with a loose vagina?"

I see no correlation

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading in Gayle Olinekova's book that once she got into shape, she couldn't accept men who didn't take care of themselves, since she was always surrounded by hot fit men. Do muscular and fitter women have more of a tendency to not settle for smaller cocks?

Well, as you say, she is surrounded by hot, fit men. Hot, fit men are hot, but they don't have to be hung because they're fit. As Mrs. Olinekova says, she couldn't accept men who don't take care of themselves, that says nothing about the size, which is a factor that can't be influenced by exercising, dieting or healthy activities.

I suspect your question refers to a fear men might have not to be man enough to satisfy a fit, strong woman. I don't think there's a relation between penis size and fitness, neither there is one between size preference and fitness. However, be prepared to be rejected by a fitness fanatic if you are not fit. It's not a nice move, but that is a possible one.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I lost over 40 lbs over the last three months. Once I realized how easy it was to lose the weight my respect level for overweight people has gone down a bit because I can't help thinking that they are lazy even though I was one of them just a few months ago. I know I'm not supposed to generalize. I bet losing weight is not easy for many people. But I think there are too many that just won't even give it a try fearing that it's like surviving on antarctica.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I'm more along the lines of "hidden power". Never ask me to stab people in the back of the skull, that's all I'll say...

*Ahem*
Well people who are toned for the most part do look better, there is a standard that looks better than the average joe which is appealing.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I remember reading in Gayle Olinekova's book that once she got into shape, she couldn't accept men who didn't take care of themselves

You pose an interesting question.

It is true that fitter females tend to have high expectations about their partners' fitness.

While this does not inherently imply a higher standard for dick size, it does entail a certain perspective toward body image. Body image is very much related to standards for dick size.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a correlation.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see how having a large cock makes you any more physically fit than any other guy. Beautiful people want beautiful partners, fit people want fit partners, but doesn't everyone want the highest standard of partner they can actually manage to pull.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You pose an interesting question.

It is true that fitter females tend to have high expectations about their partners' fitness.

While this does not inherently imply a higher standard for dick size, it does entail a certain perspective toward body image. Body image is very much related to standards for dick size.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a correlation.

I don't know about the size question...I can't get past admiring your beautiful abs! Is that you in your avatar?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Idiotic..:rolleyes:

The fact that women are fit has nothing to do with what they accept of penis size..It has everything to do with the fact that a fitter attractive woman is more desiredable to men therefore has a wider choice of a partner and of course why would she choose a unattractive 'small' man when she can have the hung hottie

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The irony is that if fitter women were attracted to guys who were working so seriously on their muscle building that they were taking steroids, then they'd be likely to get men with shrunken penises and poor erection quality due to the effects of the drugs (as I understand it).

And what about those of us who've focused on our sexual fitness? I've worked at increasing my size to well above average (I was thick to start with, but not so long), improved my erection quality, increased my stamina - but I'm not quite in buff shape otherwise.

FF

Lucerie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every intelligent woman, and man, knows that penis size does not relate to how good a love a man will be. Never judge a man by what swings between his legs.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly what I was trying to say, the energy levels should match. That doesn't necessarily imply size minimums, that's a different matter, but I can understand it (doing it myself) that a fitter woman would require her potential partners to take care of themselves.

I would say fitter women demand more sex, not size. I guess it's could be more self esteem (?) but probably more like higher energy levels.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Giggle. Yes, we do. Giggle. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I suspect your question refers to a fear men might have not to be man enough to satisfy a fit, strong woman. I don't think there's a relation between penis size and fitness, neither there is one between size preference and fitness. However, be prepared to be rejected by a fitness fanatic if you are not fit. It's not a nice move, but that is a possible one.

I guess I would suppose hot fit women are more likely to be demanding of size. I look at some fit hotties and think of the extra hard pounding their muscular bodies must be able to take. It would take some in shape stud to satisfy them.

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A more fit person (especially as a guy ages) would tend to be better able to have more and better quality erections than an out of shape person... Though its not true in every case. Ron Jeremy for example! lol

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I would suppose hot fit women are more likely to be demanding of size. I look at some fit hotties and think of the extra hard pounding their muscular bodies must be able to take. It would take some in shape stud to satisfy them.

Are you having a problem with your self confindence?

Let me use one word to characterize your theories: crap. There is no relation between the features you describe, if there is a woman who combines a like for size with a fit body of her own, that is a coincidential and personal matter, but no rule.

Let me remind you that there are woman out there who look ultra-hot, but then turn out to be lame in bed, as well as there are studs who don't know how to give good loving.

Case closed.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One has to wonder if you actually realise how offensive that is?

Are you seriously suggesting that hotter women can take more? or is it that they deserve more?
She shoots...she scores!

A more fit person (especially as a guy ages) would tend to be better able to have more and better quality erections than an out of shape person... Though its not true in every case. Ron Jeremy for example! lol
Too bad he's so unattractive I could care less about the size of his cock.