Do formal size contests exist?

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Obviously people will always compare themselves in the locker room or shower. I expect friends might sometimes pull it out to compare. But I've heard that it can go well beyond this, to the point where it becomes a formal contest.

I chatted once with a guy with a really huge dick. I'm pretty big, but this guy was way beyond me, up around 11 inches! He claimed that he had actually won money in penis size contests. I think I was too much in shock from his size to think clearly, or else I would have asked for details. A formal penis size contest with prizes is a great idea.

I would at least like to be able to write some fiction about it. Does anyone know about such a thing? Has anyone seen it advertised? Does anyone have any ideas about how it might work? I'd love to get whatever details I can find, true or not.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bro there have been a few threads on this topic, where you'll hear varying degrees of bravado and awkward teenage fumbling. I've posted my story on a few boards already, but since I love this story and never get tired of telling it, here I go again.

When I was 16 I was sent to a school for bad kids way up in the mountains of Northern California. The guys all lived in cabins, and the school functioned with several student committees, (the library committee, the kitchen committee, etc...). The student hierarchy, however, was based on The Johnson Committee, which was not sanctioned by the faculty. The premise was quite simple, straight out of National Geographic. The Committee is made up of the five guys in the school with the biggest cocks, with the largest guy obviously heading the committee, the second biggest guy being the second-in-command, etc....

Similar to the way Congressional seniority works, the biggest guy is everybody's best friend, and has the first picks on which chicks are his. Second biggest - second choices, and so forth.

My first night in the dormitory, when they explained to me the initiation ritual, I was not really all that enthusiastic about participating. Since at that age I hadn't seen too many other cocks, I assumed mine was average size. When guys refuse to participate, they are often subjected to ridicule, and end up becoming pariahs. The initiation ritual is pretty simple, they give you a picture torn from a Maxim that somebody stashed somewhere, and a ruler. You go into the bathroom, get yourself hard, and then present yourself to the Johnson Committee.

I did as I was told, and by golly, if they'd never seen one that size ever. I was crowned the head of the Committee that night, and received more slaps on the back and high fives than I ever did when I ran for public office. My reign was pretty sweet, all the guys respected me and deferred to me, all the chicks wanted me. It caused a few problems for me too. Everybody (staff included) wanted to see it, so I couldn't get a moments peace, and one really twisted girl even tried to cut it off. Luckily a bunch of my buddies tackled her and took the knife from her before she could get near me. It's good to be the king!

Before that night I was a pretty shy, mellow, laid-back, humble guy. From that moment on, I have been the most cocky, arrogant, narcissistic fuck on two feet. A couple of years later I bumped into a fellow dorm-mate from those days on the Santa Monica Promenade, and he told me my numbers haven't been beaten yet. It's all been downhill from there.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bro there have been a few threads on this topic, where you'll hear varying degrees of bravado and awkward teenage fumbling. I've posted my story on a few boards already, but since I love this story and never get tired of telling it, here I go again.

When I was 16 I was sent to a school for bad kids way up in the mountains of Northern California. The guys all lived in cabins, and the school functioned with several student committees, (the library committee, the kitchen committee, etc...). The student hierarchy, however, was based on The Johnson Committee, which was not sanctioned by the faculty. The premise was quite simple, straight out of National Geographic. The Committee is made up of the five guys in the school with the biggest cocks, with the largest guy obviously heading the committee, the second biggest guy being the second-in-command, etc....

Similar to the way Congressional seniority works, the biggest guy is everybody's best friend, and has the first picks on which chicks are his. Second biggest - second choices, and so forth.

My first night in the dormitory, when they explained to me the initiation ritual, I was not really all that enthusiastic about participating. Since at that age I hadn't seen too many other cocks, I assumed mine was average size. When guys refuse to participate, they are often subjected to ridicule, and end up becoming pariahs. The initiation ritual is pretty simple, they give you a picture torn from a Maxim that somebody stashed somewhere, and a ruler. You go into the bathroom, get yourself hard, and then present yourself to the Johnson Committee.

I did as I was told, and by golly, if they'd never seen one that size ever. I was crowned the head of the Committee that night, and received more slaps on the back and high fives than I ever did when I ran for public office. My reign was pretty sweet, all the guys respected me and deferred to me, all the chicks wanted me. It caused a few problems for me too. Everybody (staff included) wanted to see it, so I couldn't get a moments peace, and one really twisted girl even tried to cut it off. Luckily a bunch of my buddies tackled her and took the knife from her before she could get near me. It's good to be the king!

Before that night I was a pretty shy, mellow, laid-back, humble guy. From that moment on, I have been the most cocky, arrogant, narcissistic fuck on two feet. A couple of years later I bumped into a fellow dorm-mate from those days on the Santa Monica Promenade, and he told me my numbers haven't been beaten yet. It's all been downhill from there.