Do Gay Americans Like British Accents?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It can be really hot when not exaggerated.

What really drives me up the wall is the BBC News ultra-constipated accent: even if they're announcing the end of the world, I have to turn it off.

If you think that's bad, tune in to a recording of the 1940's/50's! Talk about constipated, some of them haven't crapped since birth.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in Denver last, I saw quite a bit of action, a lot to do with my accent, which to most in the UK feel is from the South Yorkshire area, though all of my life I have lived in Nottingham / Derby.

Even had a very pleasing comment from one lass about my size and how long I could keep hard :)

Yeah, well-known fact: the further north you go in the UK the bigger the dick. Glad Denver enjoyed it. They don't cum like that in Colo.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE .. the Britt accents-- the working class ones..Geordie and ALL ..Scotts are even better
-sort of related-
On an OE (overseas experience) met many Aussies who jokingly tried to palm themselves off as Kiwis...haha (kidding a little)
But..especially met more than a few Americans...certainly trying to palm themselves off as Canadians...TRUE- and did not take all that long to figure out Why! (excuse me American members-love ya')
HAD to tell one Yank off .. for blatantly having the Canadian Flag stitched to his Pack (his reasoning,was embarressed re his own country?(esp his fellow US Travellers-considering yr all so Patriotic..i felt obliged to challenge the guy..ha))
enz

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After living in the US for a couple of years quite a few years ago - I was constantly being asked to......speak....say something.....we love to hear your accent. I am from New Zealand....now living in Australia.....and I got totally pissed off with the constant badgering of people wanting to hear me speak so they could get off on my accent. They had no idea I was actually a living human being - not some freak who had a foreign accent. If you like to listen to foreign accents - thats cool - but don't ask the speaker ........just say something .......just talk......I love your accent!! We do have some intelligence folks - show some manners surely.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
by the same token?
i detest such an accent' as Russell Crowes
NZ Born.-Lived in Aussie most of life (They CAN claim and have him)
Has that Nasly combo of
Kiwi/Aussie...and a few other whatsa
PLUS i dont particularly like his acting
'smarmy' he appears to be.. .. .. The PHONE' . haha
Mad Max Au Man Mel ..was/is better
enz

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haha...on guys and girl, British accents are really sexy. An absolute turn-on. I tend to not be able to identify different accents from each other...and I suppose at least some Brits have trouble identifying the different types of American accents. That said...unless I can't understand them, it's sooo sexy.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of my English-speaking colleagues are Brits. I've never found their particular regional accents terribly sexy, but I find that they have terrific senses of humor. Unfortunately many 'Mericuhns automatically think a UK accent indicates a higher IQ. It doesn't. But I do find a thick and masculine Scottish or Irish brogue to be a bit of a turn on.

Sort of on a related topic, know a woman here in Buenos Aires who has a thick Alabama accent. I believe she's from Scottsboro. Her command of Spanish is actually quite good, but it is impossible to listen to her when she speaks. Her southern drawl is so strong that people actually stop talking at their tables in restaurants when he opens her mouth. It's truly sad. Worst thing is she's completelyl unaware of her bad elocution. And trust me, here in Buenos Aires they REALLY speak Spanish with a funny accent. Argentina is known among linguists as the "Y'all" of South America because they exclusively you the voseo (vosotros -plural familiar) form instead of tú. It's so sad some of us have considered having her put down.

Last edited:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my English-speaking colleagues are Brits. I've never found their particular regional accents terribly sexy, but I find that they have terrific senses of humor. Unfortunately many 'Mericuhns automatically think a UK accent indicates a higher IQ. It doesn't. But I do find a thick and masculine Scottish or Irish brogue to be a bit of a turn on.

Sort of on a related topic, know a woman here in Buenos Aires who has a thick Alabama accent. I believe she's from Scottsboro. Her command of Spanish is actually quite good, but it is impossible to listen to her when she speaks. Her southern drawl is so strong that people actually stop talking at their tables in restaurants when he opens her mouth. It's truly sad. Worst thing is she's completelyl unaware of her bad elocution. And trust me, here in Buenos Aires they REALLY speak Spanish with a funny accent. Argentina is known among linguists as the "Y'all" of South America because they exclusively you the voseo (vosotros -plural familiar) form instead of tú. It's so sad some of us have considered having her put down.

As painful as it is to listen to W. speak English, it is even worse when he tries to say something in Spanish.