Do gay guys actually have sex in public at gay bars?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My buddy told me that he sees perfectly normal gay guys having oral, anal, you-name-it in gay bars on the reg.

Is it true? Is it that standard?

I've been to 'Men Only' (gay bars) on the continent (Amsterdam, Berlin and other countries) where this does happen.

The first time I encountered it was a surprise for me too, I must admit.
Walking in from the street and up to the bar to order drinks, a great big bear of a guy was sitting on one of the barstools with a younger guy on the floor in a jockstrap at the end of lead sucking his master's (not so big) dick the whole time.(an image I was trying to forget.)

I've seen a whole lot of other things too, which I won't mention, out of consideration.

Less chance of this happening in the UK, I guess because of our 'decency laws'.
However there are many 'Men Only' sleazy bars in London where they get around the law by charging an Entrance Fee and calling it a Private Members Club.

Reactions: Leedsguy69

chadexx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before London bars started making a small entrance charge guys often went in, had sex and then left! That proved no profit to the bar owners - hence they established an entrance fee. It certainly hasn't stopped the action!!!!

Tall Rocker

Experimental Member
Media
I've been to 'Men Only' (gay bars) on the continent (Amsterdam, Berlin and other countries) where this does happen.

The first time I encountered it was a surprise for me too, I must admit.
Walking in from the street and up to the bar to order drinks, a great big bear of a guy was sitting on one of the barstools with a younger guy on the floor in a jockstrap at the end of lead sucking his master's (not so big) dick the whole time.(an image I was trying to forget.)

I see you've met those same two guys! Me too! They were in every club I mentioned in my first comment. I try not to thin about that or talk about the details to much. Not my style at all.

Reactions: jojolongdong

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dirty Dicks in Amsterdam is a small bar with a back area (completely open to the bar) with corners and a few cubicles. The upstairs is just an open area but there is a great in the floor where guys were encouraged to piss through onto the guy in a bath tub below! Not making it up!

Reactions: cockdrainer69

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it was an overly common thing in any gay bars I've been to, but I did get a blowjob while sitting at a table once. And during a particularly rowdy underwear night once, a couple of guys basically dry humped each other off on the dance floor. Both had cum soaked briefs by the end of it. And that same night I got groped until I was about to cum in my briefs, but we had other plans for later so he didn't finish the job just then.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the large majority of bars, no. What I mean by that is regular gay bars, you won't see that happening. However there are specific cruising bars that it can happen at.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If you go to the Eagle in NYC you will see something happening 100% of the time. There is a least 1 guy getting head or most recently i saw this guy bent over getting fucked during gay pride at the eagle. crazy bar.

Wow! The Eagle. That takes me back!

Reactions: keenobserver

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose there are all kinds of factors as to (action-factor) of a bar. Morality standards and (laws) of a municipality would be factors, I suppose that would influence.. . also, the rules of the bar.. the neighborhood, etc. Some places in gay culture are more Cruisey than others.