Do gay guys find bedding a str8 boy a challenge??

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a great observation, Capitolhillguy. I've also been many guys' "first time experience with another guy". I do wonder what it is that attracts people to each other? Most likely as complex as human nature is.
If your photos are any indication, you could make a straight boy want to cross over:) Yummy:)

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Perhaps I need to pretend im straight when I go out for a bit more attention? :)

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my best friends (a guy) comes home with a straight dude almost every time we go out...I've made it my goal to bed at least one before I graduate lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps I need to pretend im straight when I go out for a bit more attention? :)

I wouldn't believe the hype. You are good enough as you are. If you pretend to be something you are not for someone...you really need to examine why and is it REALLY worth it. There are people that will like you for who you are.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i spent a year in paris and actually lived in the gay district while doing work for my degree. i used to get a few looks now and again.

i also had one guy try and strike up a conversation about something or other and in the end i stopped walking and told him i wasn't gay but thanks, then he tells me 'you are looking very gay'.

If Jason Statham lived in the gay district of Paris, France--his straight ass would be certified gay for living there.

Well great, be sure to tell that to all the hot french women that won't give me the time of day!

Yeah because you lived in the gay district. Okaaaay?!

I have also had an irish gay couple in england tell me that i was gay, like they just 'know' or something. I guess if you look approachable, athletic, and not that ugly some gay people presume you are that way inclined. I also have a little bit of a baby face, and look young for my age (22) which I guess doesn't help.

Well, haven't you tried meeting a bunch of straight girls and bring them to your place. Have a bunch stay over. Have them as friends. Go out with women. Change your look and clothing. Degay your place.

The reason I'm writing this is the experiences I have had with gay men presuming I am interested weren't always pleasant.

The worst thing is the awkwardness when I'm aware of being eyed up and I'm not walking anywhere, like on a train. Gay guy shoots a look at me, I think fuck he thinks I'm gay, don't look at him,,,,train stops, have to get off at the same doors, gay guy is blatantly staring at me as I walk up feeling awkward as fuck.

Wear sunglasses. People can't tell who you are looking at if they cannot see your eyes. And have a straight girl with you.

I guess I've not had any real experience dealing with it, so I don't know what to do, do i say 'GET BACK HOMO!' or just try and ignore him?

Mace/pepper spray the guy. And yell, I AM NOT GAY!!! And have that straight girl tell the gay guy that you aren't gay. Sometimes you gotta get Bjork on a paparazzi. When there's no conversation I just try to ignore it.

Wear those damn sunglasses!

[/QUOTE]

Degay yourself. And tell those guys you aren't gay.

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not one of those gay guys that constantly fantasizes about getting a straight guy to drop his guard just long enough for me to get some of his heterosexual dick. The thought that I have to dupe or trick a guy to sleep with me is very unappealing. I do know LOTS of straight guys that will gladly let other guys suck them off (I guess they don't count this as "real" sex or going all-the-way).

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a gay club with a lesbian friend once and she told all the guys i was straight... but they all came on to me big time and I felt I could have had any of them. Do gay guys find it a turn on to bed a straight guy??
Um...why would I even think about a man who is 100% heterosexual (or says he is) as a prospect? I'm bisexual and do not make moves on men who are straight. If they make a move on me, I drag them off for a cup of coffee and a talk, to determine if they are at all serious and then politely (I can be polite at times) tell them it won't work. Too messy making a foray into a relationship with someone who is so fully closeted they can't even admit to bisexuality- again, this is if they aproach me. I am not looking to go after them. I don't chase after lesbians either.

I personally think that gay men and women who chase after straight men and women give us all a bad name.

Why would I want to sleep with someone who probably does not know how to bring another man pleasure? Weird. and Pathetic.
Agreed and taking it a step further, a bisexual male making advances on a straight male or a bisexual woman going after the straight woman. There are more than enough possible hook-ups out there without going after someone not on the field- or even in the stands.

gildersleeve

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that a lot of it is the challenge and appeal of wanting something that theoretically you can't have.

But I also believe that straight men (or bi men who may lean more straight, which is what we're really talking about here) have a special appeal because, generally speaking, they're more comfortable with themselves because of their more accepted place in society. Mind you, this isn't a blanket statement, just a general observation.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i spent a year in paris and actually lived in the gay district while doing work for my degree. i used to get a few looks now and again. i also had one guy try and strike up a conversation about something or other and in the end i stopped walking and told him i wasn't gay but thanks, then he tells me 'you are looking very gay'. Well great, be sure to tell that to all the hot french women that won't give me the time of day!

I have also had an irish gay couple in england tell me that i was gay, like they just 'know' or something. I guess if you look approachable, athletic, and not that ugly some gay people presume you are that way inclined. I also have a little bit of a baby face, and look young for my age (22) which I guess doesn't help.

The reason I'm writing this is the experiences I have had with gay men presuming I am interested weren't always pleasant. The worst thing is the awkwardness when I'm aware of being eyed up and I'm not walking anywhere, like on a train. Gay guy shoots a look at me, I think fuck he thinks I'm gay, don't look at him,,,,train stops, have to get off at the same doors, gay guy is blatantly staring at me as I walk up feeling awkward as fuck. I guess I've not had any real experience dealing with it, so I don't know what to do, do i say 'GET BACK HOMO!' or just try and ignore him? When there's no conversation I just try to ignore it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfw4uGwKEiY skip to 1:26

Now you know how attractive women feel getting stared at by guys all the time. I can understand how it would make you uncomfortable. Just try to remember it's a compliment and that should help some.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this is an interesting topic. For myself, the fantasy of being with a hot straight guy is overwhelming. I have an unhealthy desire to want to get a straight guy off, and often times the fantasy is a lot better than the act. i am not really out and i dont spend time in gay bars, therefore its hard for me to meet guys. at school, im in a very straight major--construction management--and while i find many of my peers to be distractingly sexy, i do not hit on them. i feel like it's a waste of time to hit on something that is unlikely. I cannot say ive never sucked a majorly hot straight guy off, but those are the times it was just EASY. sometimes it's just a dead giveaway.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The reason I'm writing this is the experiences I have had with gay men presuming I am interested weren't always pleasant. The worst thing is the awkwardness when I'm aware of being eyed up and I'm not walking anywhere, like on a train. Gay guy shoots a look at me, I think fuck he thinks I'm gay, don't look at him,,,,train stops, have to get off at the same doors, gay guy is blatantly staring at me as I walk up feeling awkward as fuck. I guess I've not had any real experience dealing with it, so I don't know what to do, do i say 'GET BACK HOMO!' or just try and ignore him? When there's no conversation I just try to ignore it.

I can well understand how gay guys coming on to you like this is uncomfortable. If they are obviously eyeing you up just shake your head as a way of signalling that you aren't interested. Avoid getting in conversations or discussions about whether you are gay or not, you just need to be clear you are not interested in them. You have no need to discuss you sexuality or justify yourself to strangers.