Do gay guys find bedding a str8 boy a challenge??

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they would find a challenge in me, because I'm straight. got it? when I was younger, I was approached all the time by the damn queers and queens. I was always upfront, "you faggots leave me alone, I love fucking women."

D_Ernest Hummingway

Experimental Member
Media
i'm 25, tall and on the slim side, have baby face, not sporty although i swim occasionally and run, not into rugby and football, but i'm as straight as a ruler, but still get hit on by queer guys. My older bro has a friend who is married and in the army, he so wants to get me in bed by all means. cool dude, but i don't swing that way. he has bought alot of things n persuaded me by other ways he can and i have turned him down all the time. i just see him as my brother since he is a close family friend, and i still stand my grounds. he is a good friend of the family but it seems i'm the only 1 that knows about his sexuality now. anyway i'm just talking because i totally understand how the 22yr old guy that was in paris feels when people try to ask him out. i'm not homophobic

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they would find a challenge in me, because I'm straight. got it? when I was younger, I was approached all the time by the damn queers and queens. I was always upfront, "you faggots leave me alone, I love fucking women."

And now that you're older, you're on a penis site with your so-called 100% machismo reminiscing about the good old days when a gay man actually found you half way decent. Something tells me the only thing they wanted to teach you was some manners. Either that or how to coordinate your outfits... at the very worst, how to vogue. And considering your paranoid outburst, I'm sure no "fag" would ever approach you on this board either. However, I do hear the loud, audible noise of legs shutting in unison from the "fucking women" as well. Good job, Aristotle.

Have fun with your left & right tonight, OK? :rolleyes:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And now that you're older, you're on a penis site with your so-called 100% machismo reminiscing about the good old days when a gay man actually found you half way decent. Something tells me the only thing they wanted to teach you was some manners. Either that or how to coordinate your outfits... at the very worst, how to vogue. And considering your paranoid outburst, I'm sure no "fag" would ever approach you on this board either. However, I do hear the loud, audible noise of legs shutting in unison from the "fucking women" as well. Good job, Aristotle.

Have fun with your left & right tonight, OK? :rolleyes:

Said all the things I was thinking too... bravo :)

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please guys, do stop projecting your desires on to other people.
And a straight guy amused by a gay man's attention? He probably was joshing you. Nothing less sexy than too serious people.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they would find a challenge in me, because I'm straight. got it? when I was younger, I was approached all the time by the damn queers and queens.
If you hadn't been hanging in a gay bar, they might not have approached. Although, I sense from the next statement you make, there was either never any approach or just one, made jokingly by an elderly drunken himosexual who felt sorry for you. The fact that it still swirls in your mind, like your ringlet curls once swirled round your lipsticked mouth and rouged face in the breeze, tells that you have regrets for not having reached for the pleasures.

I was always upfront, "you faggots leave me alone, I love fucking women."
Well now, aren't you the charmer.

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a big difference between joking with someone and calling them 'faggots' because they come onto you. The post was rude.

I've got to disagree. When a straight guy comes onto a girl that girl can be mean as hell to the man just to get the message clear she isn't interested. So why can't a straight man do the same if a gay guy comes onto him? I work at a supplement shop and I had a gay guy try to hit on me MULTIPLE time after I said I was straight and had not interest. So I replied "get the hell out of my store before i kick your ass."

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got to disagree. When a straight guy comes onto a girl that girl can be mean as hell to the man just to get the message clear she isn't interested. So why can't a straight man do the same if a gay guy comes onto him? I work at a supplement shop and I had a gay guy try to hit on me MULTIPLE time after I said I was straight and had not interest. So I replied "get the hell out of my store before i kick your ass."

Well number one, I didn't say hit on you multiple times. If someone can't get the picture, than be rude and send them off.

Furthermore, I don't think that the woman should be rude to the man either.

Thirdly, if you're not gay, you're don't know how cutting the word 'faggot' can be, so trust me, a girl being rude to a guy is MUCH different than someone asshole calling someone a faggot because of his own homophobic issues.

If some girl hit on me, I wouldn't say "Oh you fucking breeder, get away." I would say no, I'm gay and hopefully she'd leave it at that. People can get their points across without being assholes.

On the other hand, if someone is coming into a store you work at and hitting on you over and over without getting the message, what you said is fine. But it's still different than saying "get you away you faggot"

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please guys, do stop projecting your desires on to other people.

Oh, so we desire to be called a derogatory slur by straight people now? I know S&M is a popular scene in the gay community, but come on.

I don't speculate as to a whether or not a supposed "100% Straight" man is joking when he calls a gay man a "faggot". Someone who is heterosexual and is comfortable in their own skin could convey the joke without resorting to the obvious and word it in such a way to get the humor across. Because I'm sure if any gay man went into some degrading tirade about "breeders", and how their twisted sense of paranoia, narcissism and desires to be sexually admired by ANYONE so that they could have the choice to say yes or no, prompts them to make such offensive statements, I'm sure some of you "straight boys" would have been pissed.

At the end of the day, if they're not touching you then why the hell should you care? If words are words, as you're suggesting to gay men right now, then why would anyone need to lash out like that for merely being complimented for the way they look? Take pride in knowing that someone actually finds your ass good looking for a change, without having to resort to the usual, internet photo anonymity.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the end of the day, if they're not touching you then why the hell should you care? If words are words, as you're suggesting to gay men right now, then why would anyone need to lash out like that for merely being complimented for the way they look? Take pride in knowing that someone actually finds your ass good looking for a change, without having to resort to the usual, internet photo anonymity.

Could not have said it better.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love that! That is so true! Do I have your permission to use that as my signature? I can't tell you how many gay hairdressers have told me they have to fight off some their women clients, some of whom dangle (ahem) their big dicked boyfriends for a 3 way as an inducement. I think I'd have to bite on that bait. I've been married and I have 1% str8 in my profile because I'd have no problem with having a 3 way with a str8 couple if the guy is hot.

God Almighty! If I were one of those clients' boyfriends, I would resent being used as a wingman. What the fuck, fellow gals? I mean, really: What. The. Fuck?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

OK I have met gay guys to whom your obvious ignorance and homophobia would actually be an aphrodisiac, normally they're desperate and slightly unbalanced individuals, but then I guess like attracts like.

A girl who was extremely rude to guy simply for showing an interest in her would rightly be called a Bitch, and the guy who didn't take any notice of her polite rebuff would be a Sex-Pest Arsehole. These roles don't change because the two individuals in question are both male.

If a gay guy comes on to you and you politely indicate no interest and he continues to come on to you anyway then maybe you have a reason to tell him to fuck off. Otherwise, have some damn manners.

The Lad from Paris seemed to think that being eyed up was enough of an insult to his heterosexuality to justify acting like a complete dick. It isn't.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have known quite a few guys who identified as 'straight' until I miraculously changed them over. I figure that's a scam they have played with a lot of people because they know it appeals to some.
Parallel case, sort of: I remember a Playboy story in which a str8 college guy repeatedly scammed women by worrying aloud that he must be gay, he was still a virgin, boo-hoo. IIRC, his friend the narrator was sort of envious.

No, I have no recollection whatever of the plot, just the hook given above. It was over 40 years ago.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes? No? Kinda?

There are a lot of guys here who'll say, "I have ZERO interest in straight guys. Too much effort."

Then you have the exact opposite, "You always want what you can't have...." and "Forbidden fruit tastes so much sweeter...", which is two-fold.

1) The challenge.
"I just LOVE the chase." "Do I have enough game/hot enough/clever enough/etc. to bag even a straight guy?" "I can manipulate anyone to do whatever I want. Watch!" Similarly, "I think everyone is at least a little 'bi' deep down, and I can prove it." Etc.

2) The safety.
Some gay guys chase after what they can't have, specifically because they know that they can't have it. That is, it's not the challenge aspect of it, it's the safety aspect of it. "I don't have to worry about it ever happening." Or, "In the odd event that it does happen, it'll be a one-time thing." I could list thousands of reasons for this; fear of a commitment/relationship, discomfort with sexuality, etc. Some also think that if it DOES happen, that straight guys are safer than being with another gay guy (in respect to STDs). This misinformed thought is typically based on the idea that gay men have more partners on average than straight men. The biggest aspect of the misinformation is that numbers aside, sexual contact with just about anyone, carries a potential risk factor.

Yet another aspect of this, is that some guys feel that they can actually be "themselves", when there's nothing to prove. Just like a straight guy hanging with a straight friend, in a non-competitive, non-threatening setting, they just hang. A straight guy hanging with a woman, acts differently if there's the slightest potential between them. Sometimes a gay guy will feel more at ease hanging with a straight friend where there's no potential, because there's no need for the posturing.

I shouldn't flushed this out better, but these are just some quick observations.

Now, if someone could explain the opposite to me, how straight, and often married, men seem drawn to me like I was an over-powered electromagnet.

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So you're saying if I wanted to hit on a girl that wasn't interested I could keep at it and she shouldn't be rude as long as I'm hitting on her but not touching? That's not how it works. And yea girls do tell guys they have a nice butt. And sorry but having a gay guy hit on you isn't something most people would be proud of