Do gay guys not find the female ass attractive?

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should imagine they do at times. I am not a lesbian but I see women that I find attractive all the time. I may not be aroused by them but I will look at a nice ass whether it is connected to a woman or a man.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally some mature honest answers. Thanks to those ppl who are answering rather than bitching :)

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women = soft and squishy

Men = hard and firm

There's simply no comparison. Pillsbury doughboys don't turn me on either.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Finally some mature honest answers. Thanks to those ppl who are answering rather than bitching :)

Although I can see some beauty in the curved lines of those three asses, they do not appeal sensually to me in the same way that a male 's curved ass does. Notwithstanding , I have seen one or two female asses in the past which resembled a young man's and that really got my motor running ...which surprised the hell out of me!
Like a few of the respondents, I am very easily aroused by the sight and touch of the female breast...way more than the sight and touch of a male chest! I suspect there are no generalities concerning what appeals to any group of men....each man is uniquely created and individually endowed with ideas concerning beauty and sensuality!
I just realized I did not actually answer your question..do they turn me on or off? They absolutely do not turn me on, nor do they in any sense turn me off! Perhaps rather than being merely ambivalent about them, what I possibly feel is disappointment that they are not male! I hope that is understandable to you!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
INDEED, you are asking this question while you have those hot ASS PHOTOS OF YOURSELF in your profile? Mercy! LOL

Seriously, I'm gay and have never been with woman. Haven't really ever wanted to. Doesn't mean I HATE the look of a woman. I don't like the pin up photos you used as examples, but I think women's asses can be nice. But it's more about the whole picture ... a whole woman can look hot depending on how she's dressed, etc. I find lots of women look sexy. But still, I don't wanna have sex with them.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol maybe a dumb question. And maybe i just cant fathom the idea of not finding the asses in the pics below attracive, but do you gay lads not find that a turn on in anyway? Ignoring everything else completely, does the appearance of it turn you off or on?

http://www.2wallpaper.com/weirdspot/perfect_hot_ass.jpg
http://www.2wallpaper.com/weirdspot/sexy_babe_bikini.jpg
Badgirlsblog: Audrey Bitoni In Silky Black Dress (17itmk)

Do straight guys find the male ass attractive?

I mean, I can understand your choice to be straight but do you have to flaunt it?

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was always bi but i like guys alot more and i do like tits.
the first and only time I came with a woman she was an ex gf that became a best friend. we we having a party in 1996 and there were about 5 other guys there and she hit on me 3 times and I said no the 4th time she put a condom on me and rode me for all I was worth.
I cought alot of hell from my gay friends but it was all in fun.
I asked her why me she said all the other guys were alot smaller than I was and so she rode me.
lol
plus she was a friend so it was nice but not an experience i am likely to do again.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Really indeed, you're trying to be provocative. Actually, these are fine examples of women's butts, especially the third one, although I'm a breast man myself. But nothing is as beautiful as a hot man's ass. And then, looking at the pictures of the dick you posted, and which you apparently think so much of, that's pretty fine, too, and you want us to appreciate that as well, so aren't you looking to have it both ways?

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am definately a face guy but if it came down what I find attractive on women, I would go for boobs and hips rather than an ass.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do straight guys find man-boobs tempting?

If a guy got burned in a fire and received a skin graft from a female donor, would a straight guy be turned on by that skin graft?

Sexual orientation isn't based on parts; it's based on people.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do straight guys find man-boobs tempting?

If a guy got burned in a fire and received a skin graft from a female donor, would a straight guy be turned on by that skin graft?

Sexual orientation isn't based on parts; it's based on people.

Are you kidding me with this?? This line of questioning is beyond rediculous. Please don't go there again. Really.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How is it "beyond rediculous?" I like guys, and someone asks me if I find these three parts attractive out of their context. I gave two examples of "parts" that I expect straight men will probably not find attractive in an effort to put the OP in my shoes.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not attracted to women's asses. I do like those meaty burger looking pussies, though. Those thick lippy pussies. Those are the bomb!!!

I like it when those women are laying on their side with legs up on their stomachs and you can see a really nice splitter. That's kinda hot.

That doesn't make me bi though. :smile:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I clicked on the images in the OP, then checked out Indeed's gallery...

Gotta say, Indeed's ass is much more interesting than those three overprocessed, painted and re-touched tarts. I guess that's what makes me queer.