Do gay guys prefer to wear pink

boymonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, on a related note: a now-deceased mentor once told me that when he attended Oxford in the late 40s, that it was customary for the gays to wear a green tie on Thursday. It was in honor of Oscar Wilde.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i hate pink....i dont want to look like a barbi doll....its an icky color that only looks great on petals.........and pigs.......and skin obviously but no garment should ever be made in pink.....it looks unsightly on the most feminine of women let alone guys....gay or not.

Just my opinion :wink:

Media
i hate pink....i dont want to look like a barbi doll....its an icky color that only looks great on petals.........and pigs.......and skin obviously but no garment should ever be made in pink.....it looks unsightly on the most feminine of women let alone guys....gay or not.

Oh come now handsome, I bet you would be stunning in a pair pink cotton candy edible briefs. Willing sex slaves would line up around the block just to get a lick :tongue:

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has to be one of the most stupidist questions on here. Pink is a very preppy color and when in prep school, guys used to wear pink and green together all of the time. I own a lot of pink shirts and wheather gay or straight I think you just have to be comfortable in your own skin.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had anything pink, my Mother hated it, perhaps she passed on some of her dislike.

What I really like is fuschia.

epok51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am gay i can assure you that you will never see me wear pink...what is it all about ?
straight people trying to make us look like lil girls?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Among the vast unwashed and uneducated in the Intermountain West, if you were/are gay you were/are supposed to wear gree on Thursdays.

This is one of those things kids pass on from earlier decades. For example, to get drunk all you have to do is drink a bunch of aspirin with a Coke.

As for the color pink? I don't think most straight folks rods and cones can pick up on the differences between red and green let alone discern pink. Plaid really sexually confuses many.

Just saying.:rolleyes: