Do gay guys suck cock better?

leanffm: Hi all! I have met bi-guys several times who confirmed that guys are often better at sucking cock, since they know (as men) better how take care of a mans needs.

True?
How about your experience?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight but had a few guys sucking in my life. Definitely always the best experience receiving head by a (gay) man! They just know their business better and what to do and to change or press here and there so my cum bursts out in large amounts....

pantypaul-cocksucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the question should be do cocksuckers suck better cock... its not just gay guys that suck cock... but yes, absolutely.. I love to suck and i know just because I do love it, that will make me better at it than a women doing it out of obligation

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know who gives better blowjobs but there is nothing I love better than a good long slow deep cocksucking until o shoot my cum down there throat and they lick suck and clean up my Cock of any cum. They suck my cock until I can't stand anymore!

AUncut10in: As far as I am concerned, this isn't even a contest. Gay guys suck the best. I think this is because of several factors. It is true they know what a guy wants more, but it is more than that. The simply want it more. I have had guys suck my dick for as long as I wanted them to, with no recipication wanted. They would suck me all night if they could. I have never met a woman that was so into sucking dick like that. Most of the time, women do it just to make the guy happy. Very few can deep throat a big dick. Gay guys truly love doing it, and are way more willing to try and deep throat a big dick. I guess my favorite thing is deep throating. I love feeling my dick slide down a guys throat. I like placing my hand on his thorat and feeling my dick while I am doing it. Not all guys suck well, but when they do it's the best.

Biggus_Dickus: I have to agree. My wife will not come near my 7.5" cock with her mouth. She loves in inside her. My gay friends give me the head I want for as long as I want. Love every minute! I had sex with a lady 2 weeks ago who blew me and it was terrible! Women don't know how to handle that thing. I also like to give a BJ and have been told I'm good. Maybe cos I know what I would want it to feel like.

Keep on sucking!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
leanffm: Hi all! I have met bi-guys several times who confirmed that guys are often better at sucking cock, since they know (as men) better how take care of a mans needs.

True?
How about your experience?

In my experience, men do suck my large cock the best; for one thing, they have larger throats than women and can accomodate my killer combination of girth and length! :tongue: Among men, I find that bisexual and straight men suck the best of all! I have no idea why the more hetero inclined men suck me better, but they seem to have greater motivation to take all of my cock than the gay men!:smile:

D

deleted3782

For most women, sucking dick is the appetizer to the main course. It is a means to an end...the end being fucking. This might not always be the case, but for most.

For me, sucking dick is the main course. It's as intense as I go sexually with guys. Unlike 99.99% of gay guys, I'm not comfortable with anal.

So...there could be some logic that I'm going to work harder at giving a blowjob than a woman who is looking forward to getting fucked. I'm going to draw it out a bit more, and enjoy it as the end-all, be-all sex act.

So in that sense, someone like me - might be in some cases - be a little more intense with dick sucking than a normal person who would just move on the the next course.

catcher: I would say, without a doubt that guys, especially this one...lol, is much better at sucking dick than any girl. I have had sex with married guys who were awestruck at the head they received. Most don't know what a good BJ is. Especially u guys with the real big ones...most women would look at it perhaps even afraid, whereas a gay guy, hell we would attack it!!! You would have to pry my mouth off of it!!

Reactions: Bigfella82

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO QUESTION ... Guys suck cock better! As far as me, I love to suck cock and the more I suck the hornier I get and the cock hits the back of my throat and I gag and then I push it deeper and tongue the head and then lick some balls ... DAMN - I need a dick in my mouth now ...

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although men by far give the best head there are some women who are talented. And you do get the guys who have absolutely NO IDEA what they are doing, which is unfortunate. Felt like he was trying to bite it off....i was like "Mind your teeth mate...MIND your teeth..ARGH for god sake mind your teeth". Hehe...
But still...majority of us gays are the best at cock sucking. End of :)

Reactions: brandon38

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a cocksucker and I worship cock. I am able to deep throat cock with no gag reflex and use my tongue on the shaft while it is deep down my throat. It drives the guys wild. Every guy I have ever sucked has told me that they prefer the way I suck to any girl or woman that has ever sucked them. I make love to their cock and they really enjoy me enjoying their cock. And yes - I work for it so give me the reward. I need it BAd too!!!

Reactions: Slapper

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say gay men give better blowjobs than women for the simple fact that they have penises too, and they know what parts of them are more sensitive to stimulation.

Bottom line: Women dont have penises. A woman may know how to give head but dont fully understand what it is like to have a penis herself. Hence, gay men do and understands how a man wants to feel when going down on another man.

Just my opinion :)

Reactions: xja100