Do gay guys suck cock better?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YES! I agree with you...I have sucked off MANY straight married guys (in fact I really ONLY suck straight married guys). They have a family, love the wife, but she just won't suck it. A man needs what a man needs. I am tired of hearing all these ignorant people say that a guy must be gay if he gets a blowjob from a guy. Couldn't be further from the truth. I know from experience!! (Oh and yes I personally KNOW the guys I suck are straight- I know the families etc)

You only suck straight men. Is there something wrong with gay men? You don't appear to have any problem with contributing to a man's infidelity. And you even know the families. Isn't that just lovely. If their wives are fine with it, that's cool. But if they're not, you're just as bad as the cheating husbands, and I don't know how you can look in the mirror every morning and feel good about yourself. If your partner went behind your back and had sex with men or women you wouldn't be too happy about it, now would you? What goes around comes around; you reap what you sow.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
moderateman8 said:
Umm.. WHAT THE FUCK!? You are a guy and you claim to be 100% Straight and from your post I understand that you have had your cock sucked by a guy.. Or you're just talking about shit you don't have a clue about. um... !?
I mean what I mean. and I am what I am. I feel what I feel.
If I wrote 100% str8 it's true now. I had one exp. with one gay guy. He is my friend and HE SUCKED ME PERFECT, OMG! IT WAS AMMZ. much better than every women in my life. BUT I DO NOT FUCK HIM and BEEN FUCKED.
Reards

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The straight guys of my past (at least mostly straight :) ) seemed to need to suck the cock more then the avg guy. Like they may never get a chance again. I found they craved it so deeply they just couldn't get enough. I really do think they sucked the best.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
really depends, i care alot about enthusiasm, girls will usually fake it, and i could tell, but guys genuinely love it, usually.

some girls really enjoy it and make us happy.

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck is wrong with these "straight" guys getting sucked by gays and guys who say they are not gay but allow gays to suck them? I am confused..

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because for many, it is just getting off...it is power, it is base. But it of the moment and not about love in the normal sense of the word. True, they may not be totally straight...but that is their business. Obviously, there are also straight guys that are totally straight and can't relate to this experience.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have to be a cock whore to suck really good cock! I have met great male and female cock whores! Although, I met this guy once in florida that cock must have been his Religion. The first stroke went right down his throat and so did all subsequent strokes. I popped off on six or eight.I was
about 21.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will start off by saying...I love to suck cock!!! It makes me horny and Super wet. I offer it to my husband all the time, because trying to make him squirm gets me off. Its almost like a challenge. Trying to blow (lol) his mind more then before. I am also a bit of a control freak, so it kinda gives me a sense of it. I fancy myself pretty good...only because I enjoy it and listen to what the individual guy wants. Guys def have the advantage over us women though. They come equipped with the part.
Some of you guys should start a cock sucking seminar. You'd bank! I'd be right there in the front row. Lol

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to be a cock whore to suck really good cock! I have met great male and female cock whores! Although, I met this guy once in florida that cock must have been his Religion. The first stroke went right down his throat and so did all subsequent strokes. I popped off on six or eight.I was
about 21.

Ha! I totally agree. It doesn't matter man or woman...it's about how much they like to suck dick. If the person loooves cock, believe you will be in for the blowjob of your life. I've seen chicks who can take cock like none other...but I also know that I'm pretty damn good at sucking dick. Good enough for men to beg for it, constantly.

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will start off by saying...I love to suck cock!!! It makes me horny and Super wet. I offer it to my husband all the time, because trying to make him squirm gets me off. Its almost like a challenge. Trying to blow (lol) his mind more then before. I am also a bit of a control freak, so it kinda gives me a sense of it. I fancy myself pretty good...only because I enjoy it and listen to what the individual guy wants. Guys def have the advantage over us women though. They come equipped with the part.
Some of you guys should start a cock sucking seminar. You'd bank! I'd be right there in the front row. Lol

I disagree with about the whole "men have the advantage". The smoothness and general feel of a woman's mouth and .. other places :D .. are second to none.

Why would I want to put my dick in somekind of an endless pit? DP isn't the best thing and women have done a pretty damn good dp, or something like it.

Besides, usually women love the guy deeply who they do it to. They really want to make him enjoy it and they enjoy the act helluva lot!

Just my two cents.. Matters of size tend to have less meaning than one might think..

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO QUESTION ... Guys suck cock better! As far as me, I love to suck cock and the more I suck the hornier I get and the cock hits the back of my throat and I gag and then I push it deeper and tongue the head and then lick some balls ... DAMN - I need a dick in my mouth now ...

dig

Sexy Member
Media
I had sex with a lot of women before I realized I was gay (I was a slow learner!), and let me tell you...dudes suck dick way better. And these were hot girls, and they loved my cock. But guys know how to take you to the edge and keep you there. And gay guys also generally love cum, and want you to cum on their faces or their dicks or their chests or wherever they might think is hot. Women are usually not so into the jizz.

And I agree--no guy is straight if there is a cock in his mouth. Sorry...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES! I agree with you...I have sucked off MANY straight married guys (in fact I really ONLY suck straight married guys). They have a family, love the wife, but she just won't suck it. A man needs what a man needs. I am tired of hearing all these ignorant people say that a guy must be gay if he gets a blowjob from a guy. Couldn't be further from the truth. I know from experience!! (Oh and yes I personally KNOW the guys I suck are straight- I know the families etc)
If they suck cock, they are not heterosexual men. It doesn't really matter if you know them. Lots of people know me, that doesn't make me straight.

There's a reason they call it "homosexual," "bisexual," and "heterosexual." It's because of their sexual attractions, not to whom they are married. Otherwise, it would be called "heteroromantic," "biromantic," and "homoromantic."

Some guys will do anything to avoid having to call themselves "bisexual" or "gay", even when they enjoy having sex with men.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
moderateman8 said:
I disagree with about the whole "men have the advantage". The smoothness and general feel of a woman's mouth and .. other places :D .. are second to none.
Besides, usually women love the guy deeply who they do it to. They really want to make him enjoy it and they enjoy the act helluva lot!

Straight women are very different from gay men. Most women will not go down on just anyone. Oral is a very intimate act for them, giving or receiving it. Some gay men will go to glory holes or bathhouses and give or receive anonymous oral. Women are not part of that world. When a woman really loves and cares for a man and is really into him, she will give him passionate oral sex. There's such a thing as quality over quantity.

Without a doubt, in my experience, dudes are 100% better.

You haven't met the right woman. :tongue:

NO QUESTION ... Guys suck cock better! As far as me, I love to suck cock and the more I suck the hornier I get and the cock hits the back of my throat and I gag and then I push it deeper and tongue the head and then lick some balls

Just because you love to suck doesn't make you great at it. Guys may have told you're great so you'll do it to them. They probably tell every guy that he's the best. People lie about sex all the time. It's like saying that just because a woman is a lesbian she's going to be better at cunnilingus than a man.

It depends on the person.

If they suck cock, they are not heterosexual men. It doesn't really matter if you know them. Lots of people know me, that doesn't make me straight.

Right!

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because you love to suck doesn't make you great at it. Guys may have told you're great so you'll do it to them. They probably tell every guy that he's the best. People lie about sex all the time. It's like saying that just because a woman is a lesbian she's going to be better at cunnilingus than a man.

It depends on the person.

Right!

I think you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick (no pun intended) ... I do not think I am good, I know I am and that is in no way based around the opinions of those I pleasure but simply because I know that sexually I am exceptional at it. You do not need to be validated by another person to know this, although you are right I am constantly told I am great. By your logic I need to define my own greatness based around those dicks I have NOT sucked, that makes sense. People lie about many things, but people also tell the truth in case you forgot ... like I said I am good. How would you suggest I determine that if not partly by those I copulate with?
I suggest you think more in future before you respond.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Incidentally, people can only speak from their experience. Saying to Monster that he has not found the right woman for instance, is narrow-minded to say the least. Just state your opinion. Your opinion loses power if you use it to negate others.