Do gay guys suck cock better?

GeorgenFLA: I cant really say that gay men suck better than straight men. I have a good buddy of mine, married, and very straight, that is a terrific sucker. Probably is the best Ive ever had. Comparing to a woman? No, no possible way can a woman ever come close to the skills of another man. Men really know what feels good with their own dicks, so how could a woman appreciate sucking a man. She is going blind in the dark in this area.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spoken like a knowledgeable man, GeorgenFLA. My ex, who's love for me was unquestionable, sucked my dick when I asked her to, but she handled it like she thought it would break off, if she didn't handle it with care. Hell, you gotta work the fuck out of it, whether sucking, fucking or playing.

Luke ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, the question was more if men suck better than women. Though I have no experience with men fellating me, I'd say that yes, men suck better, just like men give better handjobs. Why? Because men know what we like. Might also depend on whether he's cut or uncut; once again, same wiring is better.

Women generally seem to treat the penis like it was all clitoris. If you push too hard on the clitoris while massaging it, it hurts.

The other problem with women (for us larger men at least) is, their mouths are too small.

rgear2: I'd have to agree that men, gay or not, suck cock alot better than women.

I, too, think it's because a man knows what feels good.

My wife will suck me and can deepthroat me. She puts out a good effort. But, she is not all that into it as I'd like her to be. I don't really think that any women are really that into it from my experience.

HornyVeteran: "I have a good buddy of mine, married, and very straight, that is a terrific sucker. Probably is the best Ive ever had."

Very Straight or very straight acting? Bi is more like it or reclusive gay. Even though it is deeper than straight or gay, there is a thing as strictly straight and strictly gay. Which is the same as straight and gay. He's not straight at all. Maybe a 2 on the Kinsley scale.
Anyway guys do a better job hands down. Uncut does better with uncuts and cut does better with cut guys.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=HornyVeteran link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#24 date=03/27/04 at 16:19:36] . . . Uncut does better with uncuts and cut does better with cut guys.[/quote]
HornyVeteran:

This is my first time to hear of the difference in cut sucking cut/uncut sucking uncut as opposed to the opposites. Would you explain how you have arrived at that opinion? Personal experience, etc.? Thanks.

Luke :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#26 date=03/28/04 at 11:30:02]I'm str8 but have been sucked by a guy. I enjoy it a lot mroe from girls just because I like to watch, and watching a guy suck it is not that exciting.[/quote]
Similar to beauty -- it's all in the eye of the beholder (?) ???
True to some extent, but several of these threads have pointed out actual physical as well as emotional reasons for giving gays the honor! ::)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#25 date=03/27/04 at 17:59:01]This is my first time to hear of the difference in cut sucking cut/uncut sucking uncut as opposed to the opposites.   Would you explain how you have arrived at that opinion?  Personal experience, etc.?  Thanks.[/quote]
Well, logically enough, similarities in equipment.

lloyd_838: [quote author=zaneblue link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=0#7 date=01/19/04 at 07:15:11]Okay, I haven't really had a chance to throat, throat, throat many big guys (but I'm willing to learn!) so on a skill level I'm not going to say I'm the best, but as for how much I love to suck cock I'm willing to stand toe-to-toe with any gay man. :p[/quote]

Zane, you are too much! First on the small dick site, now on the big one!

This thread makes it clear what I have always suspected. You have to have a big cock to really enjoy having your cock sucked. With my 4-1/2" I can seldom get to the back of the mouth to say nothing about the throat. Yeah, lips feel good at the base, but the whole experience always makes me feel week and small. I had a guy suck me once, but what could he do better under the circumstances? Although, come to think of it, he did let me thrust a lot harder and bang his lips with my pubic bone unlike girls.

I can visualize you competing with some gay guys, but knee to knee, not toe to toe! I think the best way for you to learn would be to first sit on my dick and then service a guy standing.

lloyd_838: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#30 date=03/29/04 at 08:06:13]Wow, talk about graphic posts! I've got a mental picture that's having an effect on my groin, Hoyd. ;D

Luke[/quote]

Yeah, and I didn't even mention how Zane's pussy would tighten, throb, and flood on my cock as she learned to throat those big cocks as I viewed it from below. I'm sure I have to look out for her gag splatter. I would count on her to swallow, though.

zaneblue: Lloyd! Dragging me back here, I haven't been here in a couple months. I confess I do enjoy two at once. Or at least I did; it's been years. But I'm so freaking orgasmic now I probably would suck at it, get too distracted from the constant orgasms from your cock. Although I can orgasm just from giving a blowjob if I flex my pussy muscles while I do it.

zaneblue: Lloyd, I've been reading some other posts here of yours. I just want to make it quite clear I am not a size queen. My posts here have ranged from my orgasmic diet to slash fanfic to lactation to how much I was able to come with small guy (who happened to be a lot smaller than you!) I was only here for two weeks, came here because on one of the women's sex boards I frequent a woman had a question about handling the incredibly painful sex she was having with her hung boyfriend. I stayed a couple weeks because there was a guy here who was with a woman like me. There aren't a lot of women like me, and I was surprised to find he seemed to like it. So I loitered here until he reposted. I've posted eighteen posts here, and the one post you latch on to is the only post that could possibly be interpreted from a size queen point of view. I don't want to learn how to throat a big dick because I have a deep need to be...I'm not even sure what you think it is I need to be. I'm just curious about it same way I'm curious about learning to eat pussy. I like being sexually skilled and I like the feeling of being able to handle all comers.

I'm annoyed. Have I come on to guys here, saying, "Ooh bone me with that big skewer?" No, I have not. Have I come on to guys at measurection? Yes, I have. Have men here e-mailed me offering sex? Yes. Have I taken them up on it? No. I will admit I read a post here that turned me on last night, but you know what turned me on? The guy ate out his wife for so long he gave her three orgasms! So Lloyd, get over it!

lloyd_838: [quote author=zaneblue link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#33 date=03/31/04 at 02:52:36]Lloyd, I've been reading some other posts here of yours.  I just want to make it quite clear I am not a size queen.  My posts here have ranged from my orgasmic diet to slash fanfic to lactation to how much I was able to come with small guy (who happened to be a lot smaller than you!)  I was only here for two weeks, came here because on one of the women's sex boards I frequent a woman had a question about handling the incredibly painful sex she was having with her hung boyfriend.  I stayed a couple weeks because there was a guy here who was with a woman like me.  There aren't a lot of women like me, and I was surprised to find he seemed to like it.  So I loitered here until he reposted.  I've posted eighteen posts here, and the one post you latch on to is the only post that could possibly be interpreted from a size queen point of view.  I don't want to learn how to throat a big dick because I have a deep need to be...I'm not even sure what you think it is I need to be.  I'm just curious about it same way I'm curious about learning to eat pussy.  I like being sexually skilled and I like the feeling of being able to handle all comers.

I'm annoyed.  Have I come on to guys here, saying, "Ooh bone me with that big skewer?"  No, I have not.  Have I come on to guys at measurection?  Yes, I have.  Have men here e-mailed me offering sex?  Yes.  Have I taken them up on it?  No.  I will admit I read a post here that turned me on last night, but you know what turned me on?  The guy ate out his wife for so long he gave her three orgasms!  So Lloyd, get over it![/quote]

Where did you get the idea I thought you were a size-Queen? I was just being playful, when I noticed your, as usual, pleasantly lurid post about deep throating. . .something I probably could help you with much. No reason to be annoyed!

Lloyd

zaneblue: Okay, okay, I'm just getting defensive, you poking fun at me being here. But glad to see your Freudian slip.

lloyd_838: Woops, you are right, my Freudian slip is showing! I'd like to help you with deep throating all right, but realistically, I couldn't do it with you.

You know its your fault that you have me thinking about you all the time! I've never met anyone like you in the "real" world. Virtual reality rules!

lloyd_838: [quote author=zaneblue link=board=sex;num=1072482203;start=20#32 date=03/30/04 at 17:08:24]Lloyd!  Dragging me back here, I haven't been here in a couple months.  I confess I do enjoy two at once.  Or at least I did; it's been years.  But I'm so freaking orgasmic now I probably would suck at it, get too distracted from the constant orgasms from your cock.  Although I can orgasm just from giving a blowjob if I flex my pussy muscles while I do it.[/quote]

Well, you can be certain that between me and the guy standing we would keep your focus on your your deep throat lessons! Unless you wanted to be guided physically which would be even better, we would stick to verbal urging. . .suck it girl! etc.

zaneblue: Lloyd, I keep telling you--any woman can be like me. It's the dopamine (and the high free testosterone and the pussy muscle tone). I can make it go away pretty easily too, been doing some research on different cures for PSAS. If I take a premature ejaculation drug called Deferol, I turn into Normal Woman. No vaginal orgasms, low desire, takes forever to have a clitoral orgasm. No ejaculation. It's all brain chemistry. There are a few women on my diet who leave me in the dust, believe it or not.

But anyhow, enough hijacking this thread. I suppose one area where I will never be as good as a gay man in blowing--although I don't mind thrusting, I hate it when guys grab my head and basically fuck my skull. That's my windpipe they're cutting off--timing the breathing can be tricky. How do men handle that--the breathing problems--when someone else is controlling the timing?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zaneblue, practice, practice, practice! Having been married and identifying as "straight" till I was 30 (before I finally decided I just like men better; more moving parts :D) it was incredible BJ's from men that convinced me to make the final jump over the fence! Guys just do it better....in my humble, and certainly "slanted" opinion.