Do gay guys suck cock better?

pantypaul-cocksucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the question should be do cocksuckers suck better cock... its not just gay guys that suck cock... but yes, absolutely.. I love to suck and i know just because I do love it, that will make me better at it than a women doing it out of obligation

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know just because I do love it, that will make me better at it than a women doing it out of obligation
No disrespect intended. . . but I'd bet my wife sucks cock better than most gays. Like you, she does it because she loves it, and not out a sense of obligation. And I'm pretty sure I eat pussy better than a lesbian, or at least as well, because I, too, love it.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who the fuck knows. Many of the guys (both gay and straight and bi) I've sucked off have told me I gave them the best blowjob of their lives. Most of them have come back for more, or "made themselves available" whenever I was jonesing to swallow a load. All I can gather from that is that apparently I'm a fantastic cocksucker. But I don't speak for my gender or orientation.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know who gives better blowjobs but there is nothing I love better than a good long slow deep cocksucking until o shoot my cum down there throat and they lick suck and clean up my Cock of any cum. They suck my cock until I can't stand anymore!

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know who gives better blowjobs but there is nothing I love better than a good long slow deep cocksucking until o shoot my cum down there throat and they lick suck and clean up my Cock of any cum. They suck my cock until I can't stand anymore!
Yes man.

Reactions: MCOBear

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beauty is in the eye of the receiver. I have been giving blowjobs by tons of womenand some of them were fantastic. Never had one from a guy but haven't been turned on by it so however good the technique was I don't think it would work for me. I'm sure there are gays who give excellent blowjobs and gays who give crap ones.Whatever gets you through the night.