Do gay guys suck cock better?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ryanishung said:
I've only received blow jobs from girls and some have been horrible, some have been incredible. Communication is key, tell the person what you like, what you don't like.

Do gay guys suck cock better? It's something I'm willing to find out, given the opportunity.

I'm sure you'd find more than one of us here more than willing to help you with that. :naughty:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the difference in the size of most men and most women's mouths. Most men have a bigger mouth and therefore are less likely to cut their teeth on a sensitive penis. Most men have tasted their own cum so that is not a new experience either. And this is about GAY men as opposed to women, both who are equally aroused by the penis.

We must also realizew that the penis has no brain. It only feels what stimulations it gets. The arousal is in the brain. So it is there where the perceptions occur. So no doubt that any gay man is going to get a bigger thrill out of being sucked by a gorgous hunk of a man rather than a pretty lady.

I guess the straight men simply have in their minds great fantasies of women while another man sucks them off. Ask them. I'm not sure.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
FUCK YEAH, Deff men!!! Ive only been with 4 guys and they were all better than any girl I was with, cept this one straight guy which I sorta tricked into giving me a handjob lol and kissing him later but he was hot :biggrin1:

I mean if a guy likes dick, then he REALLY appreciates it and knows what to do mmmm, damn I miss guys :frown1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guest said:
leanffm: Hi all! I have met bi-guys several times who confirmed that guys are often better at sucking cock, since they know (as men) better how take care of a mans needs.

True?
How about your experience?

I would say: Yes! Because they have one too and know how to do it just right.

B_popsicleman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not gay or even enclined, but I have been with a woman who sucked my dick 6 times in one day and fell asleep with me in her mouth. She was darling and she always wanted more. Drove 4 hours from New Jersey to get to my place to do it. I met her at the door naked and oiled wearing a loin cloth and took her straight to the bed room. We were there for the next 5 hours. She sucked my cock like a newborn. She said she was born to suck cock and she was definitely right. This is sort of my sexual orientation I have found out. I can't seem to get enough of this. I mean she would wake me up with her warm mouth licking on my loins and her breast oiled up and pushed up against my thighs and balls.

No man can do the things an experienced Fellatrix can do. I would never even consider it. A beard on my loin area or even a chance at being scraped? She went down on me 3 times in a row never missing a beat. And it wasn't any oral vagina action either. This lady knew what she was doin the whole time was like her savoring a wine. She even would moan and shiver. I am a fellatio conoisseur and all I look for these days is a woman who is a magnificent cock sucker. And I have found several women who would fall asleep with me in their mouths like a thumb and would suck dowm my balls. I met a nymph who had been in a bad marriage for 7 years and she would come over. And to see her body arch and dance over my loins while my cock never leaving her mouth was a sight to behold. She would pull on her hair and twist it around her finger and just make love to my loins like there was no tomorrow. A lot of saliva and deeps suckeling slurps and she would lick my balls and suck on them til I had to stop her it was so mind blowing. I don't think I need to go any further than that. And NO guy can do that for me. Not a chance.

In fact, most of the accomplished fellatrix and oral artisans I meet thank me for letting them have their way with my cock. Because they say most guys they meet are too impatient and want sex so fast when all they might want to do is spend a few hours sucking cock. I know a woman who just moved to GA that would keep me on edge for hours. We would meet and if we wanted it then and there, we would park my SUV and I would sit on the back of the chair and she would turn facing me and she would suck my cock right there. Or just lean over to my drivers seat. She was always good for a good 2 or 3 hours left alone with her "Toys" as she would put it. So I dissagree. There are some wonderful women out there who love cock more than intercourse. Soon I will find a girlfriend and that will be bliss for both of us. Cause there are a lot of women who just want a guy to sit back relax and enjoy the euphoria as much as they do. I know because I listen and they tell me. If you are out there lady, I am lookin for you and I can appreciate you too.

Brent

1st Like
Media
I've had both men and women suck my cock, and guys always do a better job. For women it's a prelude to fucking - for many guys, it's the main course! And they really get into it.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I 'v had both guys and chicks goin down on me, and I'm tellin U the guys defenatelly know what they doin compared to the chicks, best one eva was this chubby nigga,,, damn

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
popsicleman said:
I am not gay or even enclined, but I have been with a woman who sucked my dick 6 times in one day and fell asleep with me in her mouth. She was darling and she always wanted more. Drove 4 hours from New Jersey to get to my place to do it. I met her at the door naked and oiled wearing a loin cloth and took her straight to the bed room. We were there for the next 5 hours. She sucked my cock like a newborn. She said she was born to suck cock and she was definitely right. This is sort of my sexual orientation I have found out. I can't seem to get enough of this. I mean she would wake me up with her warm mouth licking on my loins and her breast oiled up and pushed up against my thighs and balls.

No man can do the things an experienced Fellatrix can do. I would never even consider it. A beard on my loin area or even a chance at being scraped? She went down on me 3 times in a row never missing a beat. And it wasn't any oral vagina action either. This lady knew what she was doin the whole time was like her savoring a wine. She even would moan and shiver. I am a fellatio conoisseur and all I look for these days is a woman who is a magnificent cock sucker. And I have found several women who would fall asleep with me in their mouths like a thumb and would suck dowm my balls. I met a nymph who had been in a bad marriage for 7 years and she would come over. And to see her body arch and dance over my loins while my cock never leaving her mouth was a sight to behold. She would pull on her hair and twist it around her finger and just make love to my loins like there was no tomorrow. A lot of saliva and deeps suckeling slurps and she would lick my balls and suck on them til I had to stop her it was so mind blowing. I don't think I need to go any further than that. And NO guy can do that for me. Not a chance.

In fact, most of the accomplished fellatrix and oral artisans I meet thank me for letting them have their way with my cock. Because they say most guys they meet are too impatient and want sex so fast when all they might want to do is spend a few hours sucking cock. I know a woman who just moved to GA that would keep me on edge for hours. We would meet and if we wanted it then and there, we would park my SUV and I would sit on the back of the chair and she would turn facing me and she would suck my cock right there. Or just lean over to my drivers seat. She was always good for a good 2 or 3 hours left alone with her "Toys" as she would put it. So I dissagree. There are some wonderful women out there who love cock more than intercourse. Soon I will find a girlfriend and that will be bliss for both of us. Cause there are a lot of women who just want a guy to sit back relax and enjoy the euphoria as much as they do. I know because I listen and they tell me. If you are out there lady, I am lookin for you and I can appreciate you too.

As a fantasy, I once spent two days
doing this with a guy...we quit at 13.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anthro9 said:
Being a guy who has had oral from both sexes, regardless of sex, either a person does a great job for you or not. We must also remember that every guy doesn't respond to the same oral techniques. In essence, what may feel awesome to you may qualify as bad to someone else. I say either way its the luck of the draw. I find that regardless of the sex, having a big dick usually makes it far less likely that any body can deepthroat me.:confused:

Believe me, there are guys who can swallow your beautiful big dick! Great pics.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
As a gayman who has never cum up against a cock I couldnt swallow all the way to the balls no matter HOW BIG OR THICK , I know I suck better than any woman I know. Gus gay or st8t love it when ya get that thing down your throat or they hold my head and fuck it all the inwithout my chokin on it. and when they cum when I am alway down on it they go just WILD! and always say NO WOMAN HAS EVER DONE IT LIKE THAT!!

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been Milking My straight friend for 12 years, he always cums back... I think he loves it when I gulp on it... anyway, He seems to enjoy cumming in my throat alot. and I enjoy the FACT that he has great tasteing cum...and a real mouthfull...

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
Guest said:
leanffm: Hi all! I have met bi-guys several times who confirmed that guys are often better at sucking cock, since they know (as men) better how take care of a mans needs.

True?
How about your experience?

The one time I sucked cock, I was not good at it all. If I was a gay guy I'm sure I'd have more practice. Gay guys suck cock much better, I acutally want to take lesson. Since sucking cock has gotten me so far in my career.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
definetly yes, they know what they are doing, ask a lesbian about pussys and gays about dicks, they have them and love them

arbitrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the vague memory of long ago of being sucked off by a few girls...guys do it better....but I'd rather see a guy attached to my cock.
Having said that, I've had guys that suck like a Hoover or drag teeth like steel wool.:eek:
A str8 guy would get off on the sight of a woman sucking them which might influence the feeling, I suppose.
I dunno about anyone else but I'll tell them what to do or not what to do when giving me head.