Do gay male couples have anal sex everyday????

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP is asking if having to "douche/clean" everyday, tiresome... Not if the actual anal sex everyday is tiresome.

If I was in a relationship, I would like to play with my partner everyday... But as I am bottom, I do think it would be a bit of a hassle to prepare myself every night... It usually takes over 30 minutes for me, but it's often worth it ;-)
In and of itself, like once a day? I don't think it would be tiresome (as I was doing it 3 times a day, full on deep cleans, THAT was tiresome), but tiresome can mean hassle, and hassle then bleeds into is it safe, ya know, more than just "this is a bother", as one of the first few posters, i believe it was erratic, pointed out. Natural flow of the convo.

For me, once a day wouldn't be a hassle in the strict, oh it's so time consuming! Dude if it is taking you that long for a regular romp in the sack, start looking at your diet. A deep clean can take twice that length for me. But depending on time of day, bm cycle, and diet, it is no more time than most women (and a fair share of men) seem to spend n personal grooming in the shower.

Now would it be a hassle/tiresome (one again in the bothersome sense) to so so every time before every encounter in a LTR? Fuck yeah. Been there done that.

Also it is good that the possible gastric health issues were brought up. What if they weren't and some dumbass was lie "Tsk, it may be tiresome, a small hassle, but you can do it" ad totally ignore the bottom saying,"No, really, i am not feeling all that well." And the douchebag thinking "pfft. he's just making excuses, I never heard of that."

It was a natural flow to the thread. Though I think we should, like you AM, answer the actual question before starting a tangential thought, no matter how relevant it may or ay not be. A quick, yeah or no and then the tangent:tongue:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not just every day, I belive, every second!! And did you know that everytime a hetrosexual couple has anal sex, which has happened once or twice in the history of humanity, a baby panda dies. That`s why there are so many pandas left.... Becausehetro sexuals don`t have anal... Yea...

Did that reply match the seriousness of the question, or do I have to try even harder?

.... right whatever. I think that the vast majority of heterosexual couples don't have anal sex everyday.

Of we have anal sex, just not everyday. Hell when me and my girl do it, we can't do it the following day because she is sore in the morning.

A

AM_092

In and of itself, like once a day? I don't think it would be tiresome (as I was doing it 3 times a day, full on deep cleans, THAT was tiresome), but tiresome can mean hassle, and hassle then bleeds into is it safe, ya know, more than just "this is a bother", as one of the first few posters, i believe it was erratic, pointed out. Natural flow of the convo.

For me, once a day wouldn't be a hassle in the strict, oh it's so time consuming! Dude if it is taking you that long for a regular romp in the sack, start looking at your diet. A deep clean can take twice that length for me. But depending on time of day, bm cycle, and diet, it is no more time than most women (and a fair share of men) seem to spend n personal grooming in the shower.

Now would it be a hassle/tiresome (one again in the bothersome sense) to so so every time before every encounter in a LTR? Fuck yeah. Been there done that.

Also it is good that the possible gastric health issues were brought up. What if they weren't and some dumbass was lie "Tsk, it may be tiresome, a small hassle, but you can do it" ad totally ignore the bottom saying,"No, really, i am not feeling all that well." And the douchebag thinking "pfft. he's just making excuses, I never heard of that."

It was a natural flow to the thread. Though I think we should, like you AM, answer the actual question before starting a tangential thought, no matter how relevant it may or ay not be. A quick, yeah or no and then the tangent:tongue:

I think I'm just very thorough...

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally, it's about twice a week for us. Since I'm "the bottom" it's my responsibility to make certain that my ass is properly maintained. ***TMI coming... stop reading if you don't want to know*** Sometimes there are days that I call "my period" where rectally, it's not pretty in there... so I just tell him no.

However, fooling around doesn't mean penetration is mandatory.... we both have hands too.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'm just very thorough...
wait, q: were you including time to let any..*ahem* ..stargglers, leaave the premises? Water and other stuff sometimes take a while to fully clear, especially if you went deep.

Cause when I super deep clean, it can take upwards to two or three hours when THAT is taken into account (plus the quick rise to get any residue from that out). Again, my routine is dictated by the nature of play intended.

Bu if you want shorten your time spent, regardless, take a look at your diet. Not enough fiber, ya have late comer to the ball (or bowl) as it were. To much soluble fiber and not enough insoluble and you have residue for days. To much insoluble and not enough soluble fiber and water and you have OUCHIE MOMMA! To many binding foods and your constipated, to much sugar and you can court diarrhea, not enough yogurt and GI probiotics and you can have unhappy GI tract. All of which can affect clean out time.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Generally, it's about twice a week for us. Since I'm "the bottom" it's my responsibility to make certain that my ass is properly maintained. ***TMI coming... stop reading if you don't want to know*** Sometimes there are days that I call "my period" where rectally, it's not pretty in there... so I just tell him no.

However, fooling around doesn't mean penetration is mandatory.... we both have hands too.
I like the fact that i am not the only one who gives TMI! LOL! I have those days, but it is more like a set time (unless i deep cleaned the afternoon before). As i have stated i go usually around 4am. So three am is iffy (might jostle things loose if ya get me) and after I want to shower and do a finger clean at least while there. So from 4-7am, unless I roto-rooter'd my ass the afternoon or night before, those are no go times.:redface:

And yeah, fooling around does not mean penetration is necessary. As you say, we both have hands...and mouths:wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cause when I super deep clean, it can take upwards to two or three hours when THAT is taken into account (plus the quick rise to get any residue from that out). Again, my routine is dictated by the nature of play intended.

A deep cleanse requires several hours dry-out, otherwise there's a genuinely icky leakage that is somewhat inevitable.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A deep cleanse requires several hours dry-out, otherwise there's a genuinely icky leakage that is somewhat inevitable.
Oh, no doubt. I have found that 2 hours to just under three for me seems to be good. This includes walking around a bit, moving in general, to get things moving down. The rest is reabsorbed.

Moving vs. being more stationary, for me at least, seems to speed it up a bit. Anyone else notice this?

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When you get used to it, the cleaning part is easy, the fucking part (to me) became a necessity. When I was in a relationship I'd get penetrated first thing in the morning, some time around the afternoon, and before we went to bed. Anal sex rules. It's unbelievable especially when even a finger used to hurt like hell. It's so great, i hope more people, gay or straight, male or female, would discover it. My favorite is being sandwiched between a top and a bottom, now THAT i'd like to do everyday.

A

AM_092

wait, q: were you including time to let any..*ahem* ..stargglers, leaave the premises? Water and other stuff sometimes take a while to fully clear, especially if you went deep.

Bu if you want shorten your time spent, regardless, take a look at your diet. Not enough fiber, ya have late comer to the ball (or bowl) as it were. To much soluble fiber and not enough insoluble and you have residue for days. To much insoluble and not enough soluble fiber and water and you have OUCHIE MOMMA! To many binding foods and your constipated, to much sugar and you can court diarrhea, not enough yogurt and GI probiotics and you can have unhappy GI tract. All of which can affect clean out time.

Originally, I thought you were implying that 30 minutes was too long...

I usually douche and let it out for 30mins to 1 hour.

But it hasn't taken me several hours like you describe ;-)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally, I thought you were implying that 30 minutes was too long...

I usually douche and let it out for 30mins to 1 hour.

But it hasn't taken me several hours like you describe ;-)
Oh that is for either super extended, i don't want to have to re-douche for upwards of 24 hours (or more) or deep anal play.

Otherwise the clean out is like 10 15 min tops, the let out is about an hour give or take. Sometimes it is less, again depending on the time of day (afternoon is pretty far form my natural, maybe not right now, time, lol, and drainage time is less then, closer to the 30-45 min mark)

I am glad I asked the question if you were including drainage time! We would have otherwise continued to operate under a misunderstanding!

:hug:

Why the hug? Cuz i want to (and I do like you as one of my fave people who i haven't interacted with a ton, or maybe at all?:confused:)

So your stuck with it!:tongue:

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My gay card must have been lost in the US Mail. How did you learn about all of this?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are any of you guys like me, where you just know you're good to go? I mean, I know when it's ok to be penetrated and also know when it's a "no go". When my ex and I first met, we'd go at it every morning and every night (he's 100% top). It was great. Then it just slowed down to a few times a week, then once a week. I can be fucked any time, all the time. I'm just that horny all the time. Don't know why or where it comes from but...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, no doubt. I have found that 2 hours to just under three for me seems to be good. This includes walking around a bit, moving in general, to get things moving down. The rest is reabsorbed.

Moving vs. being more stationary, for me at least, seems to speed it up a bit. Anyone else notice this?

I agree with you, moving around seems to "move" things around faster ...lol

Aleutrius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Very much so. Me and my boyfriend have sex at least twice a day - usually three times. I'm always a top, but that is what he likes. We just kissing and it goes on from there.

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you have anal sex every day? If sex is 2-3 times a day, after two days my ass will be gaping.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you have anal sex every day? If sex is 2-3 times a day, after two days my ass will be gaping.
It's quite easy to have anal sex many times a day without my asshole gaping - or my nob being red raw.
Its called not hammering away like a bull in a china shop and doing it in many places, over the kitchen sink, in the shower or bath etc...